Writers Central

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Writers Central

Post by VirginiaMay »

Openhome wrote:Okay. I don't mean to spam the thread, but someone just showed me THIS and I can't stop laughing. I'm not choosing sides here, folks, just laughing at the humor.
:rotfl: That woke me up! :rotfl:

I wonder which fic prompted that one, or just the publishing trend in general. Hmmm...
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

SUSIE~~ If you find the time to write, please send a bottle of it over to me! :lol:
KAYLA~~ The writer’s challenge sounds like a terrific idea EXCEPT that it takes me 45 minutes just to get my fingers moving with my brain most of the time! LOVE the gift for AB! :lol:
AMANDA BETH~~ It’ll be great! You are so talented! I felt the same way about Chapter 1 of my new fic, Between Dusk and Dawn. I killed off one of the characters that I really don’t care so much about, and it was hard for me to get to the place where I could actually do the scene justice.
GINNIE~~ Hmmm… I’m thinking of several fics that could have inspired that little piece of humor! LOL!
Well… RL has been a bugger this week for me. I ended my relationship with RBELL (the fiancé). He moved out yesterday, and it did get a little ugly before it was over. :roll: However, I am sooooo OK. I intend to use my much missed alone time to do some writing! :write:
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

Amanda Beth wrote:I'm posting LAF (and eventually TPC) on ramblingsandthoughts.com so as I do I'm going through and doing grammar edits and stuff and updating ffnet versions also. So productive. I'm really glad these chapters aren't super long haha.

So, here's my question. I was under the impression that RamblingsandThoughts was by invite only and it had been a while since anything new had been added to their archive. Who do you girls know over there? How does that work?

That's where I stumbled onto fanfiction in the first place. For me, getting posted there would definitely bring it full circle. ;)
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

It is invite only. I believe they're slowly beginning to add new authors agains.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Ugh I'm sick and wide awake but I feel awful so I know if I try to write anything the characters will end up dead or mutants.

[edit: ZOOTS, didn't mean to double post!! Sorry!]
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Sorry you're feeling under the weather, AB! Feel better soon!

No writing going on this week! I'm still getting my RL back to normal after the split with my boyfriend. I've been in the gym until late every night and by the time I eat a bite of dinner, check the Lex and FB, and get a quick shower... it's past my bed time. AS IT IS RIGHT NOW. :bye:
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

So I had a light bulb...

And I'm not CHANGING my novel, but MORE EDITS.

Writingisrewriting.Writingisrewriting.Writingisrewriting.
missp

Post by missp »

You go, Amanda Beth! Here's me cheering you on! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

3:30am here...writing in darkness. I've had the name for my book for almost a year now...

and I think I need to change it.

BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NAME

:write: :write: :write: :write: :write: :write: :write:
missp

Post by missp »

AB~~ If you love it... don't change it! :D