Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by The girlie-wolf »

3 days :D

Leah~ yeah, you did. I said hey in the beginning of this page.. a little after Hanny.

Sammy~ All of these dances are for the entire school? Or do you have like only for sophmores or only for juniors?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey guys, sorry i've been MIA for a while. I'll come back later for a full response post.

But, for now I need some suggestions. I've fortunately AND unfortunately read Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead which means I've finished The VA series. :D :cry: So now I'm looking for other books to read. Anyone know any as awesome as VA? They don't have to be vampire books.
I've tried to look up some myself that were similaer to VA and I've got the first 2 books to 3 series. House of Night, Morganville Vampires, & Vampire Kisses. I don;t know which are good and which to start first.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

I know it’s been like forever since I last posted, I’m so sorry :( I’ve been ill and upset and depressed etc. etc. but no need to into it all. But I am back now, I will try and keep posts on a light and cheery note but I’m sorry if it slips once in a while :(
My exams are all done.
I have found somewhere to live next year.
And I still promise not to mention Paul (well except then)

Phoebe--I will eventually buy them all off Amazon or something lol
I’m as okay as I can be. Wishing I could be happier and that I could get more sleep :(

Kym--Well I’m still not sleeping, and don’t even get me started on relationship stress, right now I wish I was single at least that way he couldn’t break my heart over and over!
How are you?

Leah Forever--Hi, I’m Michelle (commonly called Pixie or Jitterbug take your pick) I’m 18 and from England. Where is New South Wales… sorry I’m rubbish with geography :| that’s why I chose History over Geography
Yeah you can join, and we are all nice :) hope you like it

Hanny--I watch Doctor Who… I’m from UK… and I love it, have box set of series 3… but is Matt Smith the doctor in the ones you are watching??
I posted on FB about Pirates and Ninja’s thing… but I’ll repost it here. Pirates win (obviously)

Chrome--hope you are feeling better now.

Chrissy--House of Night are AMAZING! But be warned there are supposed to be 12 books in the seires once it is done :| so a lot of money

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! :wave:
Loba~ Yay you posted again!! Here's your applause :clap: lol!

Sam~ :lol:!
Haha that sounds so funny, but it's never fun to get things taken away!
Lol the weather channel says on Tuesday and Wednesday we have a chance of snow, but we'll see if that's true! They've said that before and it hasn't happened yet lol!

Chrissy~ Lol it's so sad to finish the VA series :(! Sadly I'm still looking for awesome books to read after VA so I can't recommend anything :lol:!
I read the House of Night series and liked it, but it doesn't compare to VA in my opinion lol!

Jitterbug~ That's nice that you found somewhere to live! Where are you planning to live next year??
Aw I'm sorry! I wish you wouldn't have any worries or stress! I know it's hard to deal with stuff like that and getting sick doesn't help! I really do hope things get better for you!
I'm doing good! School is going good except for every now and then when I have a panic attack when I think about college, but overall life is good!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey :) How is everyone?

Hanni - Hey! You're back! :D
How are you???

Kymmi - Meh I'm ok now. I think. It really was a terrible day though.
Some of them are so weird!
You really do :P It's funny!
I don't think that will happen. I think you'll be fine, and you'll love it. And you'll never want to go back. You'll have the best time ever :D
Hmm yeah I understand. That must be really hard :/ *hugs* I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.
I'm so glad you're my friend too! My life has seriously improved sooooo much since I started talking to you guys. It's nice to know there are people who actually care.
Me too! I need another £400ish for my trip to Tanzania in July. I'm so never going to get it! lol.
Wow well done!
Haha yeah I know the feeling! I get to watch it tomorrow!!!! Yay!!! Was it good?

Shai - :wave: Wow you are doing well at posting!
We need a proper chat soon!

Leah Forever - 2 days! That's soon! Good luck!

Chrissy - Read The Morganville Vampires. They're amazing! I'm now half way through Ghost Town, which is the last one that's out. Seriously, so good! I've never heard of Vampire Kisses. Maybe I should read those. And The House of Night books are good too :) I really need to read VA...

Pixie - Ahh good :) Me too probably! lol.
Aww *hugs* Yeah lack of sleep sucks.
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Fee-B~ I hate bad days when nothing goes right :(!
Lol yeah! I love this one :swoon: lol!
Haha I try not too, but it's already a habit of mine to give big replies! I guess I got used to it since when I first joined my posts were always so small I had to learn to post more lines lol!
I really hope so because what you just described sounds awesome! :D Lol! I'm hoping for the best!
Yes it is, but I guess I need to move past those thoughts and feelings about the whole situation so I will hopefully be happier! Thanks Fee-B :)!
I feel the same way! That's one of the major reasons I decided to join the Lex! I wanted to meet people that would hopefully become my friends and that were people I could talk to about pretty much anything! It's awesome knowing that we all have things in common like favorite shows, books, and teenage life stuff lol!
Lol I'm sure you'll get the money :)! July is still a good time away!
Thank you! I feel awesome whenever I do good lol!
Yay!! Yes I thought it was good :)! I won't mention anything until after you've watched it lol!

Tonight it's supposed to start snowing and tomorrow it's supposed to be below 20 degrees Fahrenheit with more snow, but we'll see if the snow actually sticks lol! It's funny because just lately I've been talking to Sam about snow since we haven't had any all winter, and now all of a sudden it's supposed to hit lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Kym--You won't know it, it is near my uni, we are not allowed to stay on campus, so I am sharing a house with some mates :) not too far away from campus.
Things are getting worse rather than better :( but I keep remembering, that I shouldn't do anything drastic, as I have someone that loves me more than anything, and doesnt want to lose me, so I look after myself for him :) but I miss him so much, it breaks my heart :(

Phoebe--not helped by worrying about a certain person, and worrying about course and work and having a constant headache and stress levels sky-rocketing :(

♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Okay, so, I made a huuuuuuuuge post, and then had to go, so I saved it to drafts, and it isn't there anymore! So I'm sad. I'll only reply to people in my little preview box thinger for now, or at least until I get motivated. :roll:

Yo Sammaaaaaaaaaay. :D
Awww, sick?

Berr- Go waaaaaaaaaaatch it.
(ghostie voice, by the way)

Na~ But not as much as you! <3
-lifts hands to clap- -pauses- Never mind. -takes hands down-

Leah- I can't remember what I was going to say to you. Sorry. But it was something along the lines of:
Ohhhh, well, that makes sense. Roo (Paige--aussi-twigirl. I think? I can't remember.) is from Australia too. :D
Oh yeah, your year's backward. :lol: I love my Northern Hemisphere.
It's so nice to have someone my age. :D

Fey- I'm watching David Tennant right now. I have about a season and three quarters left until I get to Eleven, Amy, and Rory. :D
*high fives* Yeah they do.

Cay- Isn't this exciting? :lol:
So glad my History test is over, mostly. You?

:bye:

- Hanny 'The Pet' Nod -

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I went from four days of work, to one day of work, to four days again. Pattern?? Sureeee!! :P
Snowday tomorrowwwww!!!! :)

@Shai: At my school, the homecoming and winter semis are for the whole school and then prom is juniors and seniors. At a lot of other schools out east, I'm talking Boston area and all that, they split everything by grade because they have such large school systems.

@Kim: No, getting things taken away is definitely not fun. :lol:
Where do you live again that you're not sure about snow??

@PET: Yes, sick. *cough* :(

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hey =]

Sammy~ Yeah, I know. There are more than 1700 kids in the school. but I'm kind of used to it because we hafe over 1100 in my school now.
Awww so prom isn't for sophmores? That sucks... I really wanted that experience. But as long as there are still dances I'm good. I want to make the most of what I'm given next year and do things I can't do here...

Hanny~ Awww thankssss ♥
yeah, never mind ;}

Jap and Kim~ Yeah, I knowwww. but the test period is on it's way so I'll probably won't be here as much
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha