Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by corona »

una wrote:Also...depending on how, uh, close you and Charlie are...it's up to you how much you want to explain. Or, if you want to take him on as your apprentice in the kitchen! :twisted:
The Real Charlie Swan wrote:Well, since you suggested it, I asked Sue. She looked at me as if I was crazy and showed her what you said.

After she read the topic, she started yelling. Now I am sleeping on the couch. And I still don't understand what all of you are talking about.
Errrrr. Chief, I think you are slipping a bit there.

Una, I think you've got your answer.

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day to Charlie and Sue. I am sending you my fondest wishes that the couch is unoccupied tonight.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
The Real Bella Swan Cullen
Happily Ever After

Post by The Real Bella Swan Cullen »

Oh my, Sue, you weren't kidding. This isn't your normal cooking thread, is it?

Hi ladies of the Gutter! I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day.

I just HAD to show you what Edward bought me for Valentines Day.
Isn't it beautiful! The earring match my bracelet, and the antique lace is perfect.The iPhone is so that we can always stay in touch and so that I can stream my favorite shows. My only problem is that I can't seem to work the touch screen. My fingers are a bit too hard and cold.

I think I'll step off now before I think too much about my dad and what is discussed on this thread. Ewww.
Reader, I married him....
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh cheese & rice!!! We so need the little smiley dude rolling on the floor crying because that is soooooooooooooo what I'm doing at the moment.

Charlie~ No worries, man. Believe me, you are not the only man in the universe to miss the baking discussion! If you really need it explained, I have a feeling your son in law might be considered an iron chef by now. :lol:

Sue~ Take pity on the poor man, sweetie. He was a bachelor for so long so he wouldn't have had any reference for the whole "baking" discussion other than what his teenaged daughter actually literally baked for him in their brief time living together. Throw the man a bone, let him off the sofa and show him who the real queen of the kitchen is.

Bella~ Awww, so amazingly sweet. Although, the screen saver is disturbing to say the least. My compliments to you on the gift to Edward. It is beautiful. I'm very impressed at your skills on finding the perfect gift for the man who has everything. I have to confess, I bet he's a royal pain in the butt to shop for!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

December wrote:
Does any of this ring your or Charlie's bell?

Hem. Let's keep this clean, Cullengirl.... (*grin*)
You see what I mean, Sue? I meant if this jogged his memory, December. :roll: Sheesh.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

You have to be careful what you say in the gutter, CG.....(*grin*)
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Hehehehe, there isn't much said that cannot be gutterized....
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Nope. And the Gutter is talented....
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Gutterizing in and of itself is a talent. And many of us here are freaking savants! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
The Real Sue Clearwater
Settled in Forks

Post by The Real Sue Clearwater »

Jazz Girl wrote:Gutterizing in and of itself is a talent. And many of us here are freaking savants! :lol:
I would definitely have to agree with that statement.

Well, if you can all have fun with this clandestine topic, I decided that we could, too! I am an experienced woman, but we can all use some, um, refreshers, right?

At first I must admit that I was rather angry at Charlie for even coming on here, but I can understand his confusion now. I did let him off the sofa, Corona. It was Valentines Day, after all. And, Lady Di, he did take me to the Lodge -- he is essentially a wise man. So, after re-reading your posts and looking at some of the links, I think that I enjoy your form of baking. ;)

In fact, thanks to you guys and the cooking allegories, Charlie and I spent part of Valentines Day discovering the remarkable versatility of Cheese Whiz. It has thousands of uses.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Welcome to the Sisterhood of the Gutter, Sue! :clap:

Now all we have to do is teach you about peaches and these wonderful English sausages called Bite and Bake, and you will be all set!