Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Charlie Swan
Operating on a need to know basis

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by The Real Charlie Swan »

Thank you all, this has been a very interesting experience.

I admit defeat. You ladies are wonderful, but I am outclassed.

I have now resigned as Chief of police, I cannot look my daughter in the eye and I am off to live on the top of a mountain in Tibet.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

:blush:
Don't ever forget that I do carry a weapon. Please don't make me use it for the first time on you.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

The Real Sue Clearwater wrote:In fact, thanks to you guys and the cooking allegories, Charlie and I spent part of Valentines Day discovering the remarkable versatility of Cheese Whiz. It has thousands of uses.
:clap: :clap: Well played!! Personally though, I prefer the frosting in a can. But, then, I have a bit more of a sweet than a savory tooth. ;) Hmmmm, maybe you can involve that in... ermm... desert!
The Real Charlie Swan wrote: I admit defeat. You ladies are wonderful, but I am outclassed.
Come now, Charlie. Surely you of all men have learned NEVER to underestimate a determined woman! I'd say just sit back and enjoy the benefits, but don't forget to be very helpful in the kitchen! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

February 16, 2011
City Council of Forks, Washington

Dear Chief of Police,

We regretfully inform you that your resignation cannot be accepted at this time, and ask that you please reconsider your decision. We are most grateful for your outstanding service to this community, and are concerned that perhaps your decision was made in haste.

P.S. Please drop your keys off at the Vehicle Maintenance department tomorrow morning. Your car apparently needs fumigating as we have had complaints that an odor of Cheez Whiz has permeated the vehicle.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Wow, I guess Charlie and Sue couldn't wait to get home for a....educational lesson in the kitchen!

Hmmm, do you think we've scared Bella away?

And I'm more of a sweet tooth, I just love "painting" with chocolate and caramel. Nothing better than decorating the cupcakes! :twisted:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

corona wrote:February 16, 2011
City Council of Forks, Washington

Dear Chief of Police,

We regretfully inform you that your resignation cannot be accepted at this time, and ask that you please reconsider your decision. We are most grateful for your outstanding service to this community, and are concerned that perhaps your decision was made in haste.

P.S. Please drop your keys off at the Vehicle Maintenance department tomorrow morning. Your car apparently needs fumigating as we have had complaints that an odor of Cheez Whiz has permeated the vehicle.

Just had to say you all have me practically falling out of my chair reading all of this :lol: corona, this was hilarious!!!!

Thank you Naureen!!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Brilliant Corona, brilliant. You guys are keeping me laughing.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

So this is where all the cool people hang out. Hi Mods!! :wave: And Hi Gutter Crew! :wave:

I do have to say that I am way confused though. I'm so glad that Charlie popped in to ask the questions I was way to scared to. Anyway, Una's most recent post over on Edward's thread made me curious and well... here I am. I may never be the same! :blink:
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

VirginiaMay wrote: I may never be the same! :blink:
Welcome VirginiaMay! :wave: Yes, you will never be the same after being in the Gutter. After joining the lex, I still can't go into the baking aisle of the store without bursting into hysterical laughter. :laughing: It's not even there, I recently came across a book while in the library called Baking Across Europe. Too bad there wasn't anyone at the Lex to share a laugh with though. :mrgreen:
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Cullengirl wrote:I recently came across a book while in the library called Baking Across Europe. Too bad there wasn't anyone at the Lex to share a laugh with though.

*splutters*

You have now, CullenGirl....
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

cullengirl wrote: I still can't go into the baking aisle of the store without bursting into hysterical laughter. :laughing:

Yes, I imagine so! :grin:

However, like "The Real" characters, I am still trying to piece together how baking became synonymous with other, um, household activities. Don't mind me though, I'll just follow along until it all clicks into place.