Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by dreamer »

PJ~ Hahah yes! I am ;) It's really dead here now though.. where are everyone? :(
You should read 'em nooooow!! And honestly.. How can you read ONE, then wait? I was close to hyperventilating when I found out that the bookstore was closed that same day x)
Hm.. I'll yell at them at facebook, or something... ;P
I'm coping surprisingly well actually. I love living by myself.. getting to deside what I wanna eat, when I wanna eat, I can stay out as late as I want, buy the food I want, have all the friends and parties and people sleeping over that I want. In other words, I'm the boss of me and my house. I don't think I'd ever handle moving back though. When you're used to living by yourself it's hard trying to adapt to living with your parents again. And yeah.. he gets pretty annoying but I love him and he can be really cute, so I want try out my new kickboxing moves on him :lol:
You should try surfing, it's awesome!! xD Where do you live again, btw?
You know what? I loooove kickboxing! I didn't think I'd like it as much as do before I started it, but I feel like a ninja now xP Like if someone tried to attack me on the street at night or something, I could really put up a fight ^^
I knoooooow! Ah so hot, so hot, so hot... there's this one guy who's got a meeeeeean kick (..and body ;) ) And he keeps "winking" at me when I look at him. Only one problem.. he ONLY speaks spanish -.- -.- -.- FML I really needs to learn the language..
Aw.. I'm sorry, I get what you mean though. My parents split up when I was 7 or something, but it wasn't really that sad.. They did work well together , and fought a lot. It was actually pretty fun when they split up, cause my mom started doing what she wanted. So after that she took us girls on spa weekends for holidays and remodeled the whole house x) And well.. my dad's a jerk too.. no one can manage to live with that guy.
Wow... I talk a lot XD
Oooouu a job!?! Where? ^^
Hm.. Okey, think I got the whole lent thingy ;P

Ghels~Hey! :D I've missed you too.What's up? Oh.. I guess you just said x)
Wooah! You're 20 soon?! The world is growing up so fast around me.. :?
Surgery? You got some stories to tell now chica!

PAIYYYYY!!! :swoon: :swoon: :D :D
You're here! You're here! *Tackles*
I'm good! *points to the post for PJ* How are youu??
Well.. now I'm back, so you gotta come back too sissy!
What 'Amen-smiley'? What's happening April 22nd? Confused.....
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow instead of school slowing down since it's so close to Spring Break, it's getting busier and busier lol!
Ok I noticed something... I am currently reading Awakened in the HoN series since I didn't know it was out lol! I noticed that when I think of Darius I think of Dimitri from the VA series :o! I can't believe I didn't notice that before lol! Technically I read the HoN series waaayyy before I read the VA series so Darius came before Dimitri, but I see them as the same guy lol! I just thought that was funny and I wanted to point that out!

Vildy~ Yes I understand that too like right now I'm saying that I want to be a nurse, but I don't know if I want to do that for the rest of my life! How am I supposed to figure out what I want to do when I'm only 18?? :?
Yes I am obsessed with VA lol! If you read my earlier post ^ you will see that I even compare other people to VA characters :lol:!
Lol well bodyguards are pretty awesome so I can see why you are thinking that!
Well as long as you keep coming back to the Lex eventually I think it's okay! It seems like everyone is getting busier and busier!
Yep I sure am :D! I'm so excited, but yet nervous to graduate lol! Yeah only 12 years lol!
PLL is pretty awesome! The last episode I watched is episode 20 of season one "Someone To Watch Over Me", I don't want to say anything about it just incase you haven't seen that episode lol!
I love TVD!! I didn't read the books even though I planned on reading them before the show started! Well I actually started reading the first chapter whenever the show was first going to start, but I quickly noticed differences so I decided to stick with the show since it was easier lol!
Yes life seems to be stressful all the time lol! I would love to see Spain one day! I've heard it's easier to learn a language when you live in a place that speaks it so much! I need to work on my Spanish speaking skills too lol! It's so sad that I'm Mexican, but can't correctly speak the language :|! I'm planning on going to a university close by to study nursing =]!

Fee-B~ Yay!! That's so awesome! See I knew you would do great!
Aw I know it's going to be strange for awhile, but just give it time!
I love getting book recommendations too, but I hate when I have so many stories to read and no time =[! Hopefully this summer I can spend lots of time catching up on recommendations lol! Yes you should read VA!! I'm so in love with the VA series that I need other people to read it to help my addiction :lol:!
Yeah that's true! Sometimes I just wish I could completely move past it and planning on all the college stuff like before!
Yes exactly! I'm excited to hopefully meet new people, but yet I'm kinda scared to be off on my own! I have a feeling if I'm around her too much then I'll end up getting angry (more like angrier lol!) and annoyed, then I'll be suffering because we won't get along!
School is getting better! I've spent extra time after school doing extra work and I'm pretty close to finishing up the work! I still worry about how things will go, but so far it's getting better!
That sounds like so much fun!! Enjoy it all and relax! Lol nope creating more problems won't help at all so just as long as you leave that out then it's good!

Chels~ Woo party!! Lol I will definitely send you a pm!
I'm glad the mouth/jaw is doing better!

Hanni~ Hey!! =]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Kym~ I know!! warning: :rant: I have noo idea what I wanna do. But Now I gotta choose subjects, cause they gotta compare them to what they have in Australia. So if I choose 'math R', 'biology', 'chemistry' and 'physics' I might die, cause they're all so heavy and hard subjects. But if I choose 'international english', 'communication and culture', 'sociology and social-anthropology' and 'philosophy', I might not get into some schools later, where you have to have gone to the "math- line". But how can I know if I wanna go to those schools or not?? And if I'm not, it would be a big waste of energy to study them now.. Blaa estoy loca :(
sorry :rant: over now... xD
Aw me tooo! I love those books ^^ But the Shadow Kiss was so frustrating. Need.Blood Promise.Now. Four more days, according to amazon ;P
Hahah! I read HoN right before I started VA, so couldn't help but compare them to. They are a lot alike i some ways, with the vamp schools, the elements they use, both have guardians, and the two main guardians in both are pretty similar.. It was kinda annoying, cause I sat there trying to figure out which author had stolen it from the other :lol:
Why are you nervous to graduate? Aww lucky!! We've got 13 years -.-
Ooo when did it get out? I have to watch it online cause I don't have a Tv, lol.. the last one I saw one nr.19.. it takes forever between every episode, so I'm watching Desperate Housewives in the meanwhile ;)
Hm.. maybe I should give the show a chance some day.. The books are great though ;P I guess I loved them when I read them, but they don't sound that good now when I think about 'em x)
Yeah, it is.. I guess I'm better in spanish, than a someone who's studied it the same amount of time in Norway. But it's still hard, and I'm far from fluid. Ooo you're Mexican? Then you should definitely start learning spanish ;P
Aah you're gonna become a nurse. At least you know, right? How did you know you wanted to become a nurse?
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I apologize for my extreme MIAness. A lot has been happening.

Just dropping by to let everyone know I'm still alive and that to say that I hope everyone will still want me around even though I'll be turning 20 on Monday. :D

I'll also be going back home for my birthday/spring break! So happy.

See you guys when I get back.

PS, I briefly scanned that someone was reading VA? It. Is. Awesome.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Ok I'm annoyed. I just wrote a whole post and then my skype toolbar thingy crashed and the page refreshed and now I have to write it again!!!

Has anybody heard Jessie J - Pricetag? It's my favourite song at the moment! It's soooo good! I have it stuck in my head...

Chels- You're going to be 20??? Wow! I wish I was 20...
You are so not leaving us! And of course you will get E-hugs, loads of them!!!

Hanni- Yes I have! I love it! I'm still only on the first one. And I'm so annoyed because my library only has book 1, 2 and 5! How stupid is that!? I even asked if they had the others at all and they said no! I'm so annoyed!
Fang is awesome! And yes! She totally reminds me of you! I thought that other day! It's so weird! lol
Why you excited for April 22nd??
Eeee I love Hyperbole and a Half!!!
Oh and I love love love the new Banner!

Vildy- Haha I know it is a bit! It's been moving a lot faster since you came back! lol!
Haha yeah I wanted to get the second straight away! But I had to wait to get it from my library and then I got distracted with other books :P Haha
Good plan!
That is so cool! I would totally love that! Yeah I guess that would be kinda hard...Not that I would ever want to live with my parents! lol.
Haha you should so do that! He sounds nice!
I would if it wasn't so damn cold here! lol. I live in England. But hopefully I'll get a chance one day!
Haha like a ninja! I'd love that! I don't think I could do anything like kick boxing, I'm way too pathetic! Haha!
Ooooh nice! Lucky lucky lucky you! Oh no though :( You HAVE to learn Spanish! lol
Exactly, it is kinda cool! I'm getting to do so much more stuff than I would've been able to before! And my Mum's a lot happier.
haha you do! But it's not a bad thing! lol
Yeah an actual job! lol. At the National Trust. Don't know if you've heard of them. They're a charity in England that like preserves old buildings and stuff. I work in the restaurant at a castle. It's so cool! lol!
Haha yeah I imagine it's a bit confusing! lol!

Kym- I noticed that too! They are practically the same! And their names are really similar! lol!
I'm so pleased! I thought I would do so badly! lol!
Yeah I know, I am. It's kinda awesome too though! I'm getting to do loads of stuff I wouldn't have been able to before! lol
I know! I have so many books I want to read! It's so hard picking what to read next! I think VA is next on my list, after Uglies...and Maximum Ride...oh dear I have issues! lol
Yeah I get what you mean. I'm sure everything will work out fine in the end though. It always does! lol!
Good, as long as you're keeping up with it it's good :) Aww don't worry about it! I'm sure you'll be completely fine!
Haha exactly my plan! I'm no longer going to be stressed and worried, I'm relaxing from now on!

Chrissy- Aww don't worry about not being here! Miss you though!
Yay for still being alive! Me too! *high fives*
You're gonna be 20 too??!! What is happening to the world!? Everyone's growing up! :(
Well Happy Birthday if I don't talk to you before, and I hope you have a great time at home! You have to come back!!!

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Just got home from kickboxing practice. I'm actually really proud of myself for keeping up with muscular guys, who's older than me. Like with the push ups and stuff x) Can't you see it? Vildy and three gorgeous spanish guys,boxing and doing push ups till we felt like puking.. Ohhh I hope I get really fit from doing this!!
Btw this migraine is killing meeeeeeeeeeee :banghead:

Pj~ Haha good! We need to keep this place alive!! Not that I've been any help the last months... :blush:
Ooo England.. by the coast? My surf-teacher's from Wales actually ;) Soo you it's very much possible to surf in England too. But I understand if you wanna come here instead ;P
Hahaha you're pathetic? xD Well I sucked at the beginning, but I do it every day. I've trained 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, for a month or so now, and you can really see a difference. If I just stick to I could get could.Hm.. I wont quit this, I can't quit this, I will not quit this! :lol:
Yeah.. I waaaaaant that guy! :( I've been kinda bored with guys for a while. No one's interesting enough to notice.. so I stopped looking for any. Haven't really tried to look good in a looong time either.. But I saw him. He was interesting enough.. and for the first time in months, I want a guy to want me. Bleeee I must like 'em hard to get, cause this is close to impossible.. NO ENGLISH -.- How do you learn spanish like.. really fast? x)
Hahaha I had a lot of typos in my last post xD Sorryyy! :lol:
Yeah, I get to do what I want now ^^ well.. mostly I've always been allowed to ;P And another great thing is that my dad moved to Turkey. So when my sister had a fight with my mom, she ran away to Turkey.. that very same day! x) Ah.. the look on my moms face was priceless when she did that. I never think she expected her to really go through with it.
Haha good, good.. I got it from my mom, blame her for my extreme talking skills :blush:
National Trust? Hm.. nope! Never heard of it. So you're like a waitress? Or??
ImageImage
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey!! I should reply to posts, but I'm super sleepy and lazy right now lol!! I'm going to go to sleep already instead of replying, but I'll reply tomorrow :)!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I don't know when the last time I was here was, but it feels like a while ago. Sorrs. :P

@Kim: The new tools guy is funny. He's a total meathead, which is what his friend told us, but I didn't think he'd be that much of one. :lol: There's gonna be another one at some point, but I don't know when. I haven't heard about anyone else being hired yet.
Yeah, I deff enjoy it when I'm with friends. It's tough when I'm all alone though, especially in women's. Shivers.
Our sports teams would never be organized enough to do fundraisers. :lol:
Ohhh, yeah, that makes sense now!
Yeah, deff cutting back on spilling my secrets. :P

@Vildy: Yeeeeee!!! I've missed youuuuuu!!!! Super glad you're back! :D
Don't worry. We'll keep your English in check for ya! ;)
What's been going on with youuuuuuuu??

@PJ: Yeah, school is always wicked tiring. Gahh.

@PET: Hello. You ignore me. Sadface.
Teehee<3

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

LULEEE! Hey ^^
I'm back for now ;) heard you weren't here very often anymore though :(
Missed you tooo! Yes! You gotta be strict with the english thingyyy xP
Ehm.. to sum it up? Still in Spain.. Surfing and kickboxing (btw there are super cute guys at both places ;) )
Moving to Australia next year.. Trying to choose between math and physics and stuff, and social studies and philosophy stuff..
And that's all I remember right now. You? What's up?
ImageImage
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Ok so I was going to reply to posts, but my internet is acting up and I'm hoping this post will go through before the internet disconnects again! Hopefully I can reply tomorrow if my internet is back to normal :)!

I'll talk to yall tomorrow :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Edit:
Vildy~ Wow that must be tough to choose what subjects to take! I completely understand what you're saying because it would suck to take all these classes and end up not needing them for your career or whatever! I'm trying to hurry and make all these decisions soon so I can stop worrying about it all!
Lol I feel your pain! I hated waiting for the next books, but luckily whenever I started reading them my friend would let me borrow two at a time so I would switch them out whenever I finished one lol! I only had to wait a couple of weeks for LS!
Yes exactly they are alike in so many ways lol! It's a good thing I love them both :P! Yeah I wonder who came up with who first?
I'm nervous about moving away from my family and going to college! I'm not ready to be an adult :shock: haha! Wow I guess I better stop complaining about our 12 years lol!
Oops nevermind I have no idea why I called the episode that lol! I think it's called "The House Guest" Season 2 Episode 16, it came out February 24th I believe! Lol yeah it seems like mostly everyone watches it online so I'm never sure what I can mention! Lol I used to watch Desperate Housewives, but then I got soo behind on the episodes!
Lol that's funny! You should give the show a chance =]! I always say that TVD is my reason for living on Thursdays haha!
I bet you're better at speaking Spanish than you think! Haha yes I'm Mexican so I should know better Spanish than I currently do! It's weird though like I understand it when people are speaking to me, but to reply back to them it's like I go blank :?!
Yeah I'm glad that I've finally decided on a career! For the longest time I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but my aunt went back to school to study nursing so whenever she was studying I would kinda learn about it! I thought it was interesting to hear or watch different medical stuff so I decided I wanted to be a nurse! It would be awesome to be a doctor, but I don't think I could handle that lol! During my Junior year I took an Emergency Medical Technician class so I got to see what it was like to work on the ambulance and I loved it! I had so much fun doing that, but it was a little stressful knowing that I would be the first one there to help the patient and I would have to know right away what to do! I know I want to do something involved with the medical field though because of that class =]!
Lol you make working out sound fun! I bet working out with hot guys is fun though so lucky you!

Chrissy~ Hey girl! Of course we'll still want you around even though you'll be an adult and leaving us =[! Lol I hope you have a great birthday and Spring Break! I still have one more week of school, then I'll have my Spring Break!

Fee-B~ Ooo I'm sorry that happened! I hate when I lose posts!
Nope I haven't heard it, but I'll go to Youtube and listen to it!
Yay I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the similarites between Darius and Dimitri lol!
I guess we have that in common then because I always think I'm going to do badly on exams and things of that nature!
Lol well that's good!
Well I say that once you finish those books you should definitely read VA! I need to finish Awakened from the HoN series since I never got the chance to read it when it first came out!
Yes that's true lol so hopefully!
Aww thanks! *hugs*
My Spring Break is almost here so I am definitely going to try to relax the whole time!

Sam~ Lol I love funny guys even if they are meatheads :lol:! Well I guess you'll have to be completely surprised about the next one!
Lol I bet you don't know what to do when you're alone huh? =P!
Haha that's the only part of our sports teams that are organized!
Ok I'm glad it made more sense because I suck at explaining things to people lol!