Rob's Halfway House -- #7

VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Rob's Halfway House -- #7

Post by VirginiaMay »

LOL! Marielle and Caryn, you girls make me laugh. Yes, when I saw the word "Playgirl" it almost stopped my heart too. Though, I'm such a prude. I think Playgirl (US version) is just crass. I was over here screaming, "Say it ain't so, Rob!" Don't get me wrong... as much as I admire a certain someone's physique, it just seems way, WAY beneath an actor of his caliber to stoop to appearing in those kind of publications. Thank goodness the UK version of this magazine isn't one of them. :oops:
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Ginnie you had me laugh... you prude!!! hihihi (just joking)...I would have love to have seen your face when you read Caryn's post...
as much as I wished otherwise I'm damn sure that Rob wouldn't do those kind of shoots... We'll have to do with a sex scene in a movie...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

marielle wrote:Caryn!!!!! you girl gave me a heart attack!!! honestly... :swoon: and both you and I know that we both were begging on our bare knees that it was indeed the nude version of playgirl.... god that would have been the end of me........

* retreats to a perve chair to dream about Rob being actually in THAT version.... :twisted: *

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well, I couldn't NOT inform my sisters here about the momentous appearance. Although, I have to tell you girl, there is just a WEE bit of irony in the title of the book Rob's reading in that there perv chair!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ginnie~ No worries. Someone's got to keep us in line. But, I will be the first person to say that, on the whole, staring at the full monty usually doesn't appeal to me. For me, it's more about who might be sporting said full monty and what he does for me. But, hot damn if I would not take in full appreciation of his monty, were it ever to be on full display! Like I said, all about what the man attached to the bits does for me and HE does A LOT! :rotfl:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:
marielle wrote:Caryn!!!!! you girl gave me a heart attack!!! honestly... :swoon: and both you and I know that we both were begging on our bare knees that it was indeed the nude version of playgirl.... god that would have been the end of me........

* retreats to a perve chair to dream about Rob being actually in THAT version.... :twisted: *

Ginnie~ No worries. Someone's got to keep us in line. But, I will be the first person to say that, on the whole, staring at the full monty usually doesn't appeal to me. For me, it's more about who might be sporting said full monty and what he does for me. But, hot damn if I would not take in full appreciation of his monty, were it ever to be on full display! Like I said, all about what the man attached to the bits does for me and HE does A LOT! :rotfl:

:lol:
I just love this place! Where else could you come after a somewhat mundane and busy day at work to read about Rob's full monty? :shock: 8-) Thank God for the Halfway House, and each and every one of you ladies. :D

I'll check back in later tonight....we're headed to my daughter's basketball practice. Enjoy your evening, ladies!
Banner by TammyAZ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Warning: Long post mostly consisting of thank you and helloes ahead :)

You girls are still burning through pages, I see. I tried to catch up, but didn't get to everything. I was busy with physiotherapi and exercises, plus visit to my MIL these past few days.

Jenn Jenn – Thanks for the warm welcome back and for your prayers.

Lulu – Nice to «meet» you. I have considered the possibility of an anxiety attack, since I read the symptoms. What sort of makes me think that it's not is that I don't have any other anxiety symptoms, like racing heart etc.

Tracy – The picture was very much appreciated. I can't believe I've let Rob «go» for such a long time.

Ginnie – I am definitely a reader. I'm always reading at least one book, often several at a time. I have not read WfE, but it's on my list. Right now I'm reading a documentary book about WW2.

Jaclyn – Hi! It's good to be back. I had not seen the new Robcrack. Nice.... :D

missp – It's good to be back. I'm here to stay now, I think. I'm glad you had such a nice day. All my days are mostly boring now. Wake up around 8 am, breakfast, exercises and TV... I don't get out much with this knee. I'm happy just to visit the physiotherapist office or even the local food store... :roll:

Susie – I did get a message from Jaclyn about you being «on tour» to the HH girls. If you ever come to Europe again, let me know :)
I'm not sure if my knee surgery is the same as your. Not really familiar with the diagnosis in English.

Caryn – I missed you too. Thanks for the new Rob. The knee is healing alright. I'm just so impatient. I just want to get right out there walking like normal right away.

Shauni – Of course I remember you :) It's nice to see you around. Give my greetings to the girls on twitter.

Christine – Hi! Yeah, I went on «vacation» from the Halfway house sometime in May/June. Nice too see that new people have moved in. I'm sure I'll get the names right eventually.

Jade – OMG, it is good to hear from you!!! I'm glad you're okay. It was just terrible what happened there. I went to Christchurch when we lived in Dunedin. I'm sure the place looks nothing like it did when we were there.

Sandy – Thanks for the pictures :)

Marielle – I responded to your pm. My machine was messing with me so you might get it twice in different version. It disappeared and I had to write the whole thing over again.

If I forgot anyone, I am sorry. Trying to get into things again after almost a year. Names are slowly coming back to me.

Japan - It is just awful to see the pictures of the damaged areas. I just hope they can get get those nuclear reactors under control, before it turns into something even more horrible.

Vanity Fair - I have not read the new one with Rob. But yesterday I read my VF with Rob from 2009... It's just been laying around with some books. I didn't really like the magazine. I thought it was too many advertisements, and not that many interesting articles. Some were okay, though. It did give us the lobster.

Sorry for the lengthy post with not so much content. I'll do better later on. Hope you all have an excellent day.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Happy Tuesday, All!

One day closer to adjusting to Daylight Savings Time!!

I love it when the thread is so active!!! I was dying to post earlier, but I had a meeting.

Christina
– Best Smilie display on said topic yet!! Very funny! I hope by Friday, I’ll have something to send you.

Lulu
– Zumba Girl – It’s all about how it makes you feel. It’s great that you are getting back in shape after your pregnancy. Your disaster preparedness – good for you! We have nada – zip – nothing. I didn’t want to jump on the panic wagon for Y2K nor did I for 9/11, but I suppose we could have a natural disaster – tornado or flood - I should at least get some water! OK I don’t think your hubs got my point – it was actually for you because I knew you’d understand the pure love Edward feels for Bella. I meant your hubs shows that for you. (Leave him out of the whole Twilight thing – he just spoils our fun anyway!) Video games? Sheesh! You are entitled to many hours of twilight related activity for that! It sounds like I’ve been bashing your hubs when really, I adore him because he adores you!!! He also sounds like a very fun guy!

Ginnie – You said this regarding March Madness: “And I can't remember now for some reason, but was this something you had an interest pre-HH?” Surely you jest, my dear! Have you forgotten pertinent details from your beta work? Or perhaps this was a tongue-in-cheek remark? Again I have to tease you because I know you’re a prude like me, but girl you sure don’t write like one!!! Tee Hee! Agree that Rob is too classy for Playgirl U.S.!

Tracy
– Sonny Boy says he’s interested in doing some behind the scenes things in theatre, so maybe he’ll try that in college. I, of course, prefer to see him under the lights – he looks gorgeous up there.(I’m only slightly biased) I will cheer for Vandy as well as Butler!! Then if for some reason they play against each other in the semifinal, I’ll just have to close my eyes and let the best team win. This is the sort of motivation I need to get interested – supporting my friends. It’s all about the personal for me, you know. My SIL on Vancouver Island - the more I thought about it, I realized the cast wouldn’t be wandering around – they would just be flown in and flown out. Still – I’d like to think that Rob had coffee at the same place I did and walked on the same beach……….in Tofino. And no, I don’t think she would know him, which would be perfect for his wish for anonymity, now wouldn’t it? She lives in a town of mostly retirees, so he could probably shop at the organic grocery store unnoticed. They’d just think he was just another one of those snowboarding dudes! I’m glad Caryn/Marielle/Ginnie helped give you after work energy with their banter!

Jade
– I’m glad you weren’t affected by the quake! Nice to see you again.

Marielle
– Yes, CW is nuts, just like us – that’s why we like him so much! I read about the moon’s influence on another potential earthquake too. Interesting how everything is interrelated. I’m worried that the authorities/experts in Japan know what it will be very difficult to control the radiation leaks, but they don’t wan to panic people. They are probably thinking it will be miracle if there isn’t a meltdown. I mean, with that much damage already and the difficulty involved in pumping through cooling water. Of course, I want the opposite to be true, but I’m skeptical at this point. For obvious reasons, I don’t think they are telling the Japanese people that. Still, they suspect it. I’ve heard interviews with some of the people told to stay indoors because of their proximity to the site – they ignored that warning and decided to evacuate instead thinking it was only going to get worse, so why stick around like a sitting duck? St. Patrick’s Day – St. Paul has a big parade and everyone drinks green beer – just like some of your festivals – an excuse for getting drunk. (St. Paul is the Twin to Minneapolis – we’re right next to each other, across the river, so it is called the Twin Cities metro area – one big city) I usually wear green on St. Paddy’s day and make cornbeef and cabbage, but that’s all I do to celebrate. I’m not Irish. What happens in Holland – just the Irish pubs do something? In the U.S. we have a lot of people with Irish ancestry.

Dawn –Sorry your mom is such a sourpuss about our sacred Twilight! I would feel the same way as you do! I love your attitude about just having fun – life doesn’t have to be so serious! Too many women my age are focusing so much on their professions that they just look so serious all the time. I’m glad I can Lex and remember what it is like to have fun. You’ve found the right support group here!

Caryn
– Happy Birthday to Littlun!! Your son is just soooooo sweet! Evidence again that you are able to be a good mother AND still have time to Lex, ogle pics of Rob, and read tons of fanfiction. You are a marvel, my dear! Ok – I’m getting it now – I hope your Dawgs get to play Pitts on Sunday. So the fun of it is that the winners are not always going to be the higher seed team for each round, right? Was Butler’s seed number 8 last year too? Anyway – the game Thursday will be a nailbiter, right? Are you going? Thanks for the Playgirl UK – no new pics though. I agree – the full monty does nothing for me unless I get the whole person and that person is a god…….Actually I don’t want to see Rob’s…….I prefer to leave something to my imagination. And you’re right – he’s too classy to do Playgirl U.S.

Trine
– What did you have done to your knee? Replacement? I had my cartilage trimmed, so it was just arthroscopic surgery. Still, it took a while to be able to walk much. I had to elevate and ice a lot. Is that what you’re doing now? I’m dying to see Norway – My great grandparents were from Norway! The only problem is Delta doesn’t fly there! I have a flight benefit through Delta. That was not a lengthy post – it was just right!! You may have noticed that we’re all getting wordy now. I’m partly to blame, so I’m told.

Just like many of you – I sacrificed having dinner done on time so that I could finish this post!! No poor Sonny Boy has to wolf down his food before circus! Oh well, he’s doing his homework now anyway……

Catch you later!

p.s. Anyone want to see Les Mis photos? Let me know and I'll PM you the link to the photo site.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

:wave: We really need a flying emoti. This is just me fly by posting. later!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

so it took me longer that I thought to get back to post, but I made it ;) I know I'm probably going to miss someone, so I'll apologize now :D

Susie ~ congrats on Sonny Boy's scholarship! So happy for you all! Our crazy weekend was only 1/2 filled with running the chicks around to sports. On Saturday, we had our 5th Annual St. Paddy's Day party. Its Adults Only, and its a rare time to be able to really let loose without all the kiddos running around. It took me a week to prep, and cook the corned beef (no cabbage since I can't stand it -and I'm mostly Irish! LOL!) and Irish Soda bread. It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad its over. :)

Jaclyn ~ loved your pics of Action Rob!! He seems to really be taking to Scottish life. ;)

Caryn ~ Happy Birthday to your youngest!! Isn't it amazing how quickly those 9 years go by? When I first saw the Playgirl cover, my jaw dropped before I realized there was a difference between the UK & US versions. LOL! Now, mind you, I would not shy away from the full monty, but I just can't see our Rob dropping trou....:) I'm rooting for Butler in the NCAA!!

Marielle ~ omg, loved your retreat to the perve chair!!

Ginnie ~ thanks again for passing along my regards! I'm just about caught up on WDH-now that I figured out how to get FFN on my phone, I take my phone to bed with me and read. Great story!!

Raine ~ thinking of you with all the insanity going on in Japan.

Lulu, Raine, & Chrissy ~ Happy Belated Birthdays!

Tracy ~ I'm glad to hear your daughter has a female coach-they are very few and far between. I hope it becomes a very positive experience for her (and for you as well!) Yes, I pulled out some oldies for Trine, but I forgot about this one!(Caryn... ;D) I'm also rooting for Vandy in the tourney too!!

I have not read the VF article yet-my edition is still in the plastic (yes, in part to protect it from the drooling ;) ) I'm hoping to read it this week.

A few of you have mentioned Chris Weitz on Twitter. I just started following him a few days ago, and he is hysterical!! Like Caryn said, his tweets are posted on various other sights, but some of his answers are so off the wall, you just have to laugh.

Oh, Peter Facinelli was supposed to make an appearance about 45 mins from my house this past Sunday. I wouldn't have been able to make it, but thankfully they rescheduled it. I have to verify the date, but I'm hoping to drag one of my crazy friends with me when he comes!

I'm off to put kids to bed! Talk with you all later!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
velvet409
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by velvet409 »

Hello everyone! :wave:

lulu~ One of my coworkers has done zumba classes and really enjoyed it. Don't worry, you may look clumsy now but balance and coordination will come with practice. My trainer incorporates it into my workout routines and I definitely feel like I'm less of a klutz. :)

Ginnie~ :swoon: Good grief woman! Your present for Chrissy was a present for all of us!

Caryn~ Happy Birthday to your Littlun! :clap: Thanks for the link to the WfE production notes. I didn't want to spoil myself for the movie, but since you and Ginnie have said there's nothing in them that I haven't already read in the book, I think I'll go check them out. And thank you reposting that video again. A classic indeed. ;)

Sandy~ Hope you're able to get to see Peter Facinelli. He's awesome in person!

St. Patrick's Day~ I'll probably wear green to celebrate (it's my favorite color anyway) but that's all. I actually do have Irish in me from my mother's side (English and Scottish too), which probably explains my fair complexion.
Banner by TammyAZ
"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch."
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Swinging in briefly to say goodnight and I'll miss y'all tomorrow. I have another training day tomorrow, so I'll be in the wind. Though, it's a good thing I'm just hosting and not facilitating. Once or twice a year, I get this wonderful thing where I lose my voice almost completely, but other than that feel totally fine. Well, guess what I woke up to this morning!?! I have almost no voice at the moment and earlier today, I was told by not one but TWO separate people that, while trying to laugh out loud, I sound like a dolphin! :lol: Once I actually listened to myself, I actually DO!!

But, I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss HUMP DAY!! It's the happiest day of the week, after all. :D (Yep, still in love with that little bit of moving perfection)

Rob in PGUK~ The article itself is a bit of a joke, which kind of makes me mad. It's all information that's been printed at least three or four times before. And they even have the nerve to just flip existing photos to make them maybe look new (yeah, right, like we wouldn't notice that) I mean, if you are going to tease us for the sake of launching your new magazine... at least give us SOMETHING! No, I'm totally with the lot of you. I can't EVER see Rob doing a full monty spread. I just thought it was hysterical even seeing it.

Trine~ One step at a time, sweetie. In this case literally. The knee's a tricksy body part and doesn't like to be pushed too hard. No worries. Your post was perfect. It's like you never left, just getting right back in the swing of things. :D

Susie~ No, I only wish we could go!! But, we'll be watching on TV. Hopefully, I should be able to livestream it on my lappy at work. YAY for technology. Yes, you are absolutely right that a part of the fun is looking for the upsets... the lower seed beating the favored team. No, last year Butler was a 5 seed. They struggled a bit in the conference this year after losing one of their best players to the NBA (which is not a normal occurance for Butler). But, the tourney is like a whole new season. You never know what could happen. Butler was never a favorite last year, either. :D My boys prefer being the underdawgs!

Sandy~ Isn't that the truth? It feels like just last week, I was bringing home this little (subjectively speaking because he was a big baby) monkey with giant blue eyes and eyelashes most women would trade major body parts for. Now, he's my drama king, 9 going on 19. It's downright scary.

Christina~ I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the notes.

Alright, off I go, sisters! I have to be up earlier than normal and I don't want to miss out on my fanfic time. Laters!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS