Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by dreamer »

Kym~Yeah, it's hard.. I'm still not sure, even though I should've decided by now. I've found a middle way, but they don't have that line in Spain. So then I'd have to decide now I ever wanna come back here. I think my head's gonna explode soon with all this thinking, mixed with a migraine..
Have you decided which subjects you're gonna take?
Haha it's the worst thing ever! I always get all panicky when I finish a book. Then I either go frantic in a bookstore looking for the next one the day after, or go into deep depression if that was the last one :lol:
Hm.. I think I prefer VA over HoN though.. HoN got pretty boring in periods. Like I had to make myself keep on reading till it got good again.
Hahah I've always wanted to be an adult! xD Through all of my childhood I've never let my mom help a lot of stuff, cause I wanted to do it on my own :lol: So naive... Don't you think it'll be fun to start living your own life though?
Yes, you should! at least you've got one less year than us ;P
Woah.. you're on season 2 episode 16 of Pretty Little Liars? :shock: The last one I saw was season 1 episode 20 xD
I've seen all the episodes of Desperate Housewives and Big Bang Theory too now. I officially got no more series to watch xD
I tried VD, and it didn't work... I started watching season 1 episode 1, but I got more and more annoyed the more I watched. So booring and full of cliches and with 10 more minutes left I couldn't watch anymore. I'm kinda ashamed of myself for giving up on it though.. My bff is so dissapointed in me, and says it's amazing and blablabla... What to do?? :lol:
Haha I don't know.. when I'm boxing it's so hard to concentrate on anything anyways, and the music's pretty loud. There's more than one person in there who know believes I don't understand english either xD ooh yeeeeah! B')
Maybe it's because you're nervous? Have you tried to chat with someone in spanish? Like on face or something.. I find that easier ;P You study spanish in school though, right?
Ooo yeah, I think it sounds pretty awesome to be a doctor. Especially like that kind uhm.. what's it called? You deal with pregnant people, and babies and stuff? Hahaha I sounded so smart right now XD
I couldn't have handled beeing nurse though.. You know you're the one who have to put needles in people and stuff, right? Waaee :? :? I actually just shuddered.. for real! I hate needles :worried:
Hahaha it IS fun!! I love working out <3 most days it's actually the high light of my day x) Even if we're going out to party or something, no one can make me ditch practice! I'd rather come later. Wow.. I sound pretty pathetic xD But you know working out gives you energy, and makes you happy. That's way I'm so bouncy most of the time :clap:
The only depressing thing was at yesterdays kickboxing practice... So, we're in the middle of boxing (like for real! No punching bags ;o ) then the other person suddenly starts laughing and telling me how cute I am. Like really.. not fierce, not scary, not strong, not good at boxing, no... I'm adorable while I box! Wow, talk about killing my buzz.. I hate people saying that I'm cute.. I feel like a puppy -.-
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hi! I know it's only been a couple of days since I lasted posted, but I feel like I'm neglecting the Lex :(! I've been busy this week so I haven't really posted regularly! Yesterday after school I went out with some friends and write now I am studying for my nine weeks exams so I haven't been able to post! I lromise I'll post again soon though ;)!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

HAPPY B-DAY SAM!!!
oh and uhm, happy b-lated bday to uhm, I'm sorry, I forgot who's passed, but yeah. Happy b-lated bday.
Oh and stories on ny surgery? There's not much to tell. I don't remember the day of it well, the gas and meds messed that up. But i did act weird apparently. The pain stopped about 3 or so days ago. Well, not completely, it still does hurt a bit. I now have to use something like this :http://cdn2.mothernature.com/prodimg/165468/450.jpg only longer and the end bits curved.
I have to fill it with water and flush my gums out with it after every meal. It's weird. Not painful, but weird. Also. I decided I am sooooooooooooo getting the new mortal kombat game. Why?
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h36 ... mk2011.jpg
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

*waves around for attention* This post is mainly about THG. For all you awesome fans of it, I present you: Alex Carpenter. He has an EP/album of all Hunger Games fan music, which is AMAZING. (He's also in a wrock band and has some hilarious parodies of things. Plus, he lives with Luke Conard, which makes him AWESOME(er).) Here's one song: heeeeeeere, click meeeeeeee, click meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [/psycho fangirl-person]

Okay, now.

Puce~ AAAAAAAHHHH NEW SEASON OF DOCTOR WHO ON THE 23RD AAAAAAAAHHH
Bashing your head against a wall won't help your migraine, dear.

Kymmy~ :hello:
I love that smiley. Makes me feel classy.

Cay~ No! D: That's horrible! 5 isn't even all that great. :( Well, not as good as the first ones.
Nudge and I are soul-twins.
NEW SEASON OF DOCTOR WHO ON THE 23RD! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MORE ADORABLE MATT SMITH! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Isn't it adorable??

Sammy~ I don't MEAN to ignore you. It just.... happens.

Chels~ DON'T FORGET CHRISSY BIRTHDAY.
(You're welcome. (: )
Ooooh, poor you. *sympathetic hug*

Yay for posting!

~ Hanny 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Daww thanks for the hug.
By bdays passed, it included her.
So yesterday marked it being the two week thingy of my wisdom teeth surgery. Two weeks ago today, I was in pain. One week ago today, not so much, but it was there. Today. Ehhhhhh... only hurt twice.
Oh and I switched to white for the new pokémon game. Since people are so immature, pointing out that reshiram looks like it has a well... Google it. So I choose zekrom.-'_-. Though I might change at some point. Since reshiram has prettttttttttttttty eyes.:3

Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Yay I have time to post :D! Lol!

Vildy~ Ooo thinking of all that stuff doesn't sound fun lol! It's hard making decisions when you know it might limit your future, like if you take certain classes then they might not work for other stuff!
Nope I haven't gotten that far lol! I'm still trying to decide on which university I want to go to since they both have my major! One of the universities teaches Latin which I have been wanting to learn since Sam got me interested in that :lol:! I'm not sure if I want to take a language class during my first year of college though!
Haha that's how I am too! I love/hate finishing books because it's nice to see how everything works out, but then it sucks whenever there's nothing else to read! That's probably why I'm so addicted to fanfiction because once the books are over then I can go read fanfics lol!
Yes I agree that HoN got a bit boring at times! I still haven't finished reading Awakened! I loved VA through and through even though I was feeling conflicted at times lol!
Lol well I was the exact opposite! I've always been super dependent on my family even though that's pretty sad to admit lol! Yes I do think it will be fun to be living on my own :)! I'm excited to move away to college and to live life on my own, but yet it's kinda scary!
Omg really? You're that far behind on PLL :O! Wow lol!
I feel like I have soo many series to catch up on lol! Hopefully during the summer I'll have more time to catch up!
Lol I agree that you need to give TVD a bigger chance! The episodes get better so you should try it again, but I bet it will be hard to accept since the books and show are different!
Lol what made you decide to start boxing??
Yeah maybe it's because I'm nervous like I feel like I have to hurry and reply to them so I go blank on how to respond! No I haven't really tried chatting in Spanish either, but that's a great idea! Well we have a Spanish 1 class and a Spanish 2 class and that's about it lol! It's sad that we don't have any other foreign language classes :lol:! I took Spanish 1 back during my Sophomore year (10th grade) and I passed it with an A :shock:, but that didn't seem to help much!
An OBGYN doctor? Lol I think that's what you're talking about!
Lol needles don't bother me as much as they used to! Last year in my EMT class we had to give shots to each other so I got used to giving them and receiving them! It's not as bad once you get used to it!
You make working out sound like so much fun! I can't ever seem to get myself to exercise! I know I should, but I'm soo lazy and since my town is small there's not very many different ways to exercise! I should exercise more because I do want to have more energy, but I haven't found a fun way to do it!
Lol I can understand how that can disappoint you! When you're doing something like that you want people to fear you, not think you're adorable lol!

Chels~ I'm glad your mouth is getting better even though it's moving slowly lol!
I hate immature people :evil:

Hanni~ Lol I love that smiley too! It's so different compared to the others!
I don't think I've told you this, but I love your sigi lol!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't really had time to post, and don't really have time to now.
My supposed best friend, broke up with her boyfriend on wednesday. She's been hanging out with another guy, (For Shai - It's Ben) for ages, and I thought that she'd dumped her bf because of him. She's denying that, but another guy I know saw them making out in the library this afternoon. So I've lost my best friend, and one of my best friends. And I'm feeling a little bit odd.
I have to go to a party tonight. It's my cousin's 18th. I really don't feel like going. But I don't have a choice.
I'm working tomorrow and Sunday and I have another party tomorrow night so I won't be able to post again until Monday. I'll try and post then.
Miss you guys. Love xx

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Hello to allll!!! I hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day!! I know I didddd!!! Seeing as I'm officially seventeen and all!!! :)

@Vildy: I'm on every other dayish. I try to get on anytime I can, but it's tough depending on how much I work. Next week I have three weekdays off as opposed to one, so I should be better.
I'll help ya out! Don't worry!! :)
SPAIN?!?! When did you get to Spain?!?! Super jealousss!!!! And I better see some pics of these cuties on Facebook! ;)
Yay for Australia!!!!!!!! You're such a world traveler! I love it!!! When are you coming to the states????? :D
I've just been working a ton lately. And we won the competitive class plays last month!! Other than that, not much has been going on with meeee.

@Kim: I sure hope this guy is funny!! I need happy times in tools!! :lol:
I'm hoping for a good surprise! :)
Yeah, when I'm alone anywhere, I just sorta stand around and do nothing or walk around pretending to sort things, haha
No, you explained it fine!! haha

@Chels: Thanks!!

@PET: Haha, I understandddd, don't worry!!! :)
What's been up with you lately??

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hey! Just stopping by! There's some much to do today. It's CARNAVAL!!! And here, that's a big deal ;P Every year the carnaval travels from city to city on the island, and the one in the capital; Las Palmas, is the worlds second largest (after the one in Rio). And now it's come to my town; Arguineguin! I'm so excited! ^^ I'm going to be candy girl :lol: Picture's will come...
I'll reply to everyone later! ;)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Fee-B~ Hey don't worry about it! It's such a busy time for everyone so it's hard to find time to post!
Wow sorry about all that drama :(! That doesn't sound fun at all and I wish you didn't have to be around all of that! I know it's hard to have problems like that with friends! I'm here for you k ;)!

Sam~ Lol I'm glad you had a great birthday/St. Patrick's Day!!
I love funny guys! I think they make the time go by faster!
Hopefully it is a good surprise so be sure to let me know how it turns out ;)!
That's probably what I would do too! Just act like I'm busy working lol!

Vildy~ That sounds like so much fun :D!!