Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sophie-loucullen
Settled in Forks

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by sophie-loucullen »

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

PheobeJ~ Woo another brit :D The sun has been AMAZING! Feel like I haven't been getting enough vitamin D lately. I was going to go to uni there too, which course did you want to do?? I watch all the old tv programmes really, loved Charmed when that was playing and Smallville is one of my favourites too :D Everyone talks about Vampire Diaries but I haven't ever got round to watch it (feel like I shouldn't really be saying that :blush: ) never watched Pretty Little Liars either, to be honest I've never really heard of that one? I totally sound like I don't watch much tv? :shock:
Okay, books is a wierd one for me because I never read two books from the same author (with the exception being Twilight of course! Oh and HP), I'd welcome any recommendations though? Music, well I love my bands! 30 seconds to mars, biffy clyro, you me at six, all time low being a few of my favourites there :D

I'm Team Edward and have loved him from the beginning :D Rob is also equally perfect! Jasper's probably one of my favourite characters though, he's great!

blasphemous_contessa~ Hi :D I'd love to go on one of those twi-tours around Forks and La push, they look really good! Stupid question but I don't talk to American people that often lol, can you get all of the BBC programmes, like all of our soaps and stuff :) ?
'I want to be a monster,too'
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

You mean like Coronation Street and them? Yeah we can get them and I'm close enough to the border to get CBC stuff life 18 to Life and Little Mosque on the Prairie (both of which I love!). But pretty much to only BBC stuff I watch is Doctor Who, it's spinoff and The Graham Norton show.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey girlies, I hope everyone is doing much better than I am. Lol.

I'm feeling much better physically now. I can lie down and sleep w/o the fear of suffocating to death.
I'm as caught up as I can be with most of my class(es) work.

I see we have a newb. Welcome! I'm Chrissy. I'm 20 and I live in the US.

So, it seems that I've missed my one year board anniversary. But, technically I didn't start being active until July so I guess it hasn't really been a year.

Anyways I'll be back soon to be a more productive member. =) Don't hate me too long.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Today is my birthday!
I'll post here first. Then later post at the twenty somethings thread.
Ahhh feels good. Going to look at pets and buy a strategy guide, then going to a dinner with a friend at her church. Then tomorrow I'm going shopping with the friend I mentioned.
So I'm happy. I got pokémon black Tuesday, but I'm stuck on one part so I figure a guide will be better then online ones. Since most of them aren't too detailed, yknow. Ah well.
-hugs everyone- oh and welcome I'm Chelsea.: 3

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Happy Birthday roo-roo91! 20 is a big year, you are 2 decades old now. Have a great day!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Guys, Diana Wynne Jones died today. :heartbroke: It's horrible. She's been one on my favourite authors for years and years.
Has anyone else read some of her stuff or at least seen Howl's Moving Castle (the anime)?

On another note: DID YOU SEE THAT DOCTOR WHO PROMO FROM YESTERDAY??? :swoon: I am sooooo excited. 28 days!

Lexi, Sami, Sophie~ I really need to start watching Torchwood, if only just for John Barrowman and James Marsters.
I love Alonso! That was an adorable moment in that Christmas special. Plus, in the same special, there was WILFRED. I love Wilfred!

Sophie~ Hello! I'm Hanny, or Hanni, or Hannah, or PET, or Paiy, or Nod, or... (that's an ellipsis). I'm from Canada. :D

Sami~ You like Little Mosque on the Prairie? I hate Canadian programming, especially BBC Canada. They don't have Merlin or Doctor Who, so I'm relying on the Space channel to have the new series in April. :D

Hi to Kymmi, Kim (haven't seen you in ages!), Cay, Roo, Na, Rougey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYA-CHAN! :clap: , Puce if you're still posting, Chrissy, and I'M REALLY SORRY IF I DIDN'T MENTION YOU IN THIS POST.

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

Edit: The two grinny faces have the same code. But I don't like the new one... I want to use the old one! So just pretend those grinny faces are the old grinny faces.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Did you guys see you could win a Stephenie Meyer Autographed New Moon Poster from the Lexicon?
by Laniyeah on photobucket
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey everyone :)! I'm just checking in to let everyone know the uni tour went great :)! I'm fixing to go to sleep so I can't catch up on posts, but I should be able to reply tomorrow!

I hope everyone is doing great!

Happy birthday Chels!!! :D

Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey, guys! I don't have much to say this weekend. Just a few quick updates.

The cough has died a lot more now. I'm no longer dying with every breath. Lol.
My mom found a house and she wants to move sometime this month. I don't really like the location of this new house. It's on top of a VERY steep hill and a little further away than I would like it to be from the bus stops and everything. Once we move if anyone is interested I'll post a few pictures. The good thing about this is I'll be on the 2nd floor and my brother will be in the basement. HEAVEN!
I got caught up on some late work in a few of my classes so that was good. I'm trying my hardest not to fail Public Speaking.

Kymmii Kins: Hey, Doll. How are you? I'm feeling much better now. Thanks for being concerned.

sophie-loucullen: Hi, I don't think we've met. I'm Chrissy. I'm 20 and I'm in the US. Great to have you here. :)

Hi, Pheebs, HANNAH BANANA, Alexa, Sam, Sami, Kim, and if I missed anyone I'm sorry. It's nice to see everyone back. :D
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
sophie-loucullen
Settled in Forks

Post by sophie-loucullen »

hey everyone again :) nice to talk to you all! I'm being really lazy right now because I'm on my phone so it would talk an awful long time to type everyone's name out so sorry for that!
Just a quick one, been to the cinema to see the eagle with channing tatum in and that man gets more beautiful everytime i see him! So yeah, would highly recommend it! :D

'I want to be a monster,too'