Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I thought I was going to be able to reply to posts today, but I don't have time :(! I need to go read and study for a quiz, and get some other stuff ready for class! I'll hopefully be able to reply for sure tomorrow ;)!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Want to win a Poster Signed by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart? It's another giveaway from the Twilight Lexicon to celebrate our Birthday month!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Yay I can finally post! I feel like i've been neglecting this :(!

Hanni~ Lol it's kinda fun being hyper :clap:!
You would think that I would have mastered the smiley limit by now, but I'm still having trouble getting used to it lol!
Lol well seeing how excited you were at the beginning of your post proves to me that you are a very exciting and cheerful person :mrgreen: lol!
Nope I don't have Tumblr or Twitter, and I've never heard of any of that other stuff haha!
Since you're the code expert maybe you could come up with a code for FB since we never thought of one lol! I was thinking maybe something with L E X that way only the people from the board would know about it, but no one else would??
Ooo basketball =D that sounds fun!

Sam~ I just noticed something... on the List my birthday is listed in February instead of January :lol:, could you fix that for me please??
Aw that sucks! My mom did that to me when I found a car! I loved it and she said that we should look around first and someone else ended up buying it :(! I found the car that I currently have later though so I guess it worked out lol! Hopefully you will buy a dress that you truly want! Why do you think you've lost your date??
Ooo that doesn't sound good at all! That's so not fair for this new guy to get that position if there's that rule!
Haha yeah hopefully the third one works out better!
I still feel your pain! No matter how many speeches or public speaking projects I do, I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with it! :worried:
Thanks it was nice to have a break from school! Cool I'll have to see your pics on FB!

Chrissy~ Lol wow I can see why you didn't post when you first joined! That's a lot of stuff that you had going on! Yeah it's kinda scary being a newbie (at least to me :lol:), because I feel like everyone is watching your every move to make sure you don't mess up! I'm quit proud that I'm past that stage even though I haven't officially been here a year :lol:!
Omg I completely forgot about the winter time and how much trouble being on a steep hill would be! It's bad enough being around ice on flat ground so I can understand why you don't want it around a hill!
I laughed when I read your rant on FB and then I laughed when I seen it posted on here! Speaking of FB... I got your message and thanks so much for the banner! I'm fixing to log on and set it!

Sophie~ I really really want to watch The Eagle! I was so mad that my movie theater didn't show it! I even talked to some friends about it and we said we were going to protest that they played the Justin Bieber movie instead of the Channing Tatum one :lol:! It was a fun idea, but it never happened! Hopefully I will be able to watch it sometime soon though!
Yeah I don't believe there are very many Team Edward members here in this thread! I think it's Paige (who I don't think you've met yet), myself, and maybe one more person? We are pretty proud to be Team Edward even though some of the Team Jacob people like to harrass us about it =P it's all fun though!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

I sat and replied to everyone who talked to me, and everything which looked interesting (eg torchwood/ doctor who) and then my computer deleted it... :? very annoying!

but hope everyone is fine this blustery evening :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I didn't know The List did birthdays too now. Mine's May 11th which is FORTY-TWO days from now for those of you counting.

The magic number of hope and life, the universe, and everything!
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Sami~Lol yeah sometime awhile back we decided to add birthdays to the list so it would be easier for everyone to keep track of birthdays :)! Woo that's so awesome :) I love your countdown lol! I will probably remember it because it's 11 days before my high school graduation :D!! I love all those elevens lol!

Tomorrow is my first day of nursing clinicals (that means I'll be working with the nursing staff to take care of real patients as a nursing student :| ) and I'm super nervous! We probably won't do much since it's orientation at the hospital, but we'll be in our uniforms and actually there with real patients! Wish me luck! :wave:

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I got a credit (someone signing up for a credit card) right after close tonight, and then I forgot one of the money bags at the cash register. So I didn't leave until like 20 minutes past close. (insert laughing smiley)

@Chrissy: No, I don't think I'd mentioned it much. I was sort of 'with' a guy, or so I thought. He was talking like we were legit together, and then all of a sudden he started saying we weren't and it just really got to me. :/

@Sophie: Did I ever PM you?? I can't remember and I think I'm a bit too lazy to check. :lol: It's whatever though. Are you all good with being on the list?? It's just a member directory. You can check it out on the first page.

@PET: I'm evil?!?! You're evil!!! :P ;)
Ummm, I saw Tim last Saturday at our Certamen tournament, and the first time, he just walked by me, and then when he said hey to me, I sorta spaced because he was walking out of the room and I didn't totally realize he was talking to me so I just said see ya! :lol:
What are cold?? I forgettt.
We just had snow in April. Got a two hour delay out of it. Heck yeahhhh.
Woooo for basketball!! :D My sister plays and I can assure you that girls are violent here in the states, too.
YOU SPOKE LATINNN!! YEEEEE! :D haha, I think that's referring to a how are you or something, so I'm good. Very busyyyy!!

@Kim: I messed up your birthday??? Dangitttt. I'ma fix itttt.
I'm sooooo worried my dress is gonna be sold out!!!! :(
That guy I'm talking about in my thing to Chrissy, yeah, he was supposed to be my prom date. And I soooo don't know where we stand....
I guess the rule is gone??? I don't even know. And then one of the other new guys might be a minor, I'm not sure. It's just kind of getting to me. And this minor is alwayssss there lately and I still haven't really talked to him and I feel sorta bad, but it's like, everyone thinks I hate him so whatever. :lol:
The third one didn't work out better...... He's very quiet and a big geeky guy. He's nice, but I'm out of luck. :lol:
I don't recall what we were talking about with public speaking. :oops:

@Alexa: The curse is back!!

@Sami: I'll add your birthday!!

~*Chrome*~

I HIT THE SMILEY LIMIT!!! I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I can't post a real reply right now, but oops! sorry for the confusion Sam, the public speaking thing and all that below was supposed to be to Chrissy! I didn't even know that I typed it on the wrong space lol! I'm so sorry!

I'll make a real reply later lol :)!

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Haha, that's alrightttt. I've done that plenty of times and had to go back and edit it. :lol:

Also, did I mention at all that I put up more recordings??
http://www.youtube.com/user/dawnangelique5
The ones above 'Luke Went Swimming' are the new ones!!!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey everybody!

Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been super busy with revision and stuff. But, I've got loads of free lessons at school this week so I should be able to get my work done then so I can post more :D

I just realised something hugely upsetting. I'm going to be in Tanzania when the last Harry Potter film comes out :o

How is everyone?

Kim- Haha good! Lol
Yeah I love borrowing from friends! Some of my friends read really rubbish books though! lol.
It is complicated, but I'm working it out. I just need to get used to it I think!
Still don't have his number :( Sadness. But! I got 2 hugs from him yesterday!!! :D :D :D It. Was. Awesome. It was really busy, because it was sunny and Mother's Day, and I was getting really stressed and he took me into the kitchen and told me to calm down and breathe. So I stood there breathing with him for a bit (Lol) and then he held out his arms for a hug, and I couldn't refuse could I? lol! So I hugged him. And it completely calmed me down. And then later, I was outside and he was going home and he came out to find me to say goodbye! And I said thanks for destressing me earlier, and he said I could have another hug before he went if I wanted. So I did, obviously. And anyway, he is a REALLY good hugger. Like seriously good! Lol!

Hanni- Sweetie when are you ever not weird???
Wow wow wow someone's gone insane. Ok explain please? What's this about a Llama? I see no Llamas!

Chrissy- Hey! Ah no it's ok. Just getting a little stressed with the amount of stuff I'm doing at the moment! But I'm fine. How are you? Recovered from being ill? Or did the annoying bus guy's germs get you? He sounds so gross...

Sophie- What you studying at college? I may have asked that already...Sorry if I did!
I know it disappeared! Sadness :( I need more sun! Lol that is a bit silly!
Criminology sounds awesome! What A-levels are you doing?
It's on Tuesdays at 9 on ITV2, but it's not on at the moment. It starts again next week I think. The 13th or something.
Oh yeah I get that sometimes. Sometimes I can be reading about 10 books all at once because I can't decide which one I want to read! The Hunger Games are amazing. Not even kidding. You should definitely check them out!

Alexa- Gah. I hate it when that happens!

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog