Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Amanda Beth wrote:I can't believe there were pictures leaked and I MISSED them before Summit removed them from the internet. :banghead:
I must tell you -- They were Uuamazing!! Prolly still findable... I am much more excited about the movie now!!

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

Not that I have seen any links to leaked items on our forum, but just putting a request out there for no links to appear here. i don't want to get sued by Summit Entertainment.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

We'd never post them here Pel! We wouldn't want the Lex to get in trouble :)

And I don't think they're left anywhere on the Internet. No one wants to mess with Summit!! Although, part of me is glad I didn't because there are some things I'd rather not be spoiled, I just don't have the self control to NOT look if they were right there.
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Wouldn't dream of it, no worries Pel :]

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
myra
Settled in Forks

Post by myra »

waiting badly eagerly for breaking dawn to release :swoon:
just cnt wait to see wat magic bill does with BREAKING DAWN...

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I'm torn over looking/asking for the pictures that were leaked. Part of me wants to respect Summit and co. when they ask that we don't look at them but the other part doesn't care and wants to see cuz at this point I have no plans on seeing the movie until the dvd comes out.

The day they were leaked I wasn't able to spend more then five or ten minutes online at a time until after they were starting to get pulled. I kinda wonder if the leak would have happened had Summit been a little more forthcoming with picture teasers and little details of things we already know like Bella's before and after cars (according to the book, if this makes it into the movie or not is another story) or a little more of the honeymoon (and I'm thinking more along the lines of a tour of the island over the bedroom scenes) or even of the cottage or that of the different vampires and/or their "showdown" with the Volturi. I kinda liked the interior shot of Charlie's at Christmas that we got there a while back, though I can't remember if we ever got an official shot of Isle Esme.
TeamBella76
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamBella76 »

I won't lie but I saw the leak pictures and WOW !!! They were great !!! I have a feeling these movies will be the best based on what the actors are saying and just by the pictures. I think Bill is always trying new things that will work for him and the actors and I think that's a benefit for these movies.
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm literally jumping up and down right now. I can barely sit still to type this out. :swoon: :shock:
Screw the crap I said before about not wanting to be spoiled and stuff (I knew I couldn't keep that up for long and this is officially released so it's not really a spoiler anyway), because this is THE BEST news of the month!

OFFICIAL PICTURES OF BREAKING DAWN IN EW AND PEOPLE MAGAZINE!!! :yahoo:

I just love, love, love the pics! For the previous movies I didn't really like the promo-pics, but these are gorgeous. Especially the cover of Edward and Bella. :swoon: If this is any indication for the movies, I'm loving Bill Condon! It looks even better then Eclipse imo and I thought Eclipse looked pretty spectacular! (I might be a little premature here but I'm so psyched about this, it's physically impossible to tone it down.)

Only problem now is getting my hands on those magazines. Damn, remind me why I live in Holland again? :banghead:
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Hey Suzan, thanks for the heads up!

Taylor’s comments were hilarious, he’s apparently getting tired of keeping his shirt off when its cold and raining. And his comments on the imprinting… well, he is still confused on the whole thing, so welcome to the club. I can just picture his conversation with SM – “So, Stephenie, do I imprint on the baby or fall in love with her?” – “Actually it’s kind of both, Taylor, except you don’t really fall in love, except you kind of do,” – “Huh?” – “Just stand over there and look mesmerized for the scene, OK?”

Interesting comments from Kristen. Apparently, (sorry about this, a little spoiler here, but it is on the Lex blog), there is no spewing a fountain of blood to start the birth scene. Yes, prior comments are coming true to form, they are going to be very careful how they do that whole birth scene. Well, if they’re going to take out the blood fountain, I’m pretty sure they won’t be doing the spine snapping either.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

corona wrote:And his comments on the imprinting… well, he is still confused on the whole thing, so welcome to the club. I can just picture his conversation with SM – “So, Stephenie, do I imprint on the baby or fall in love with her?” – “Actually it’s kind of both, Taylor, except you don’t really fall in love, except you kind of do,” – “Huh?” – “Just stand over there and look mesmerized for the scene, OK?”
Haha I think your comments on Taylor's comments are even more hilarious. Sometimes an actors job is pretty easy: just look mesmerized. ;)

Personally, right now I wouldn't mind if they toned down the birth scene (but not too much of course). Somehow in a movie I find too much blood and violence just plain tasteless. For the book it works, but for the movie I don't know. Plus, it gives me the creeps just reading it - although that is probably the point - and I don't know if I would want to see it on the big screen. I think I would be satisfied if they kept it tasteful while still keeping the emotional feel of it. If that makes any sense.

Can't wait to read the rest of the articles. I'm going to find them no matter what! (Why isn't there a determined looking smilie when you need one?)
Guess I am really trowing away all my principles with this one. I need to know everything about this movie right now! While first I was determined to see as little as possible before the movie comes out. Sometimes I even confuse myself. :?

BTW, I noticed something else about the cover of Edward and Bella (or is it RP and KS?). Bella (KS) has her eyes closed so you can't see whether she is human or vampire. Just thought it was fitting for the promotional pictures.
FF profile: Suzqnv5689