Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey!

HAPPY EASTER!!! I hope everyone has a fantastic chocolate filled day :) I have to work :( And it's going to be crazzzyyyy!

We thunder and rain last night! Finally! It's been so hot!

Kym - I'm so happy :D I need to be excited with you! lol!

Sam - Hey! How are you? Glad you had a good time! Sounds like it was awesome :D

Derek - :D Hey! How are you??? Long time no speak! I feel like I don't even know you cuz everytime you post we talk a bit then you go :P Haha!

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Hey :) Easter Sunday is finally here, means end of lent so I can post on here...

Rather than me trawling through the old thread to find posts just fill me in on all that has been going on :)

I missed you guys, I have had an eventfull time of late - as those who are my friends on facebook wil have found out. But everything is sorted between me and a certain person and it's all good again :D

Hope everyone is okay

Much love
♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥

-EDIT- I am currently watching new Doctor Who episode... Will post what I think once it is done (bit of info for Hanny)
Last edited by vampyre_princess on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Pixie!!! You came back!! Yay :D We missed you!
Hey! How are you my dear? Sorry I just completely abandoned you on facebook by the way, my internet went special.
Glad everything is good now! I really am :)

*hugs*
Love you all so much!
My Blog
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Phoebe. :D I'm good thanks! Just got back from my cousin's house for Easter, he's so adorable. :D And yeah, I know! I've been trying to pop in here as often as I used to, but with everything going on it's tough. How've you been?

Pixie! Hey! I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! How are you?

-hugs-
Derek :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hellllllllllllo Phoebe, Kym, Sam, Pixie, Alexa, Derek, everyone else! :wave:

Sooooo, Happy Easter to everyone for yesterday :good: hopefully a certain bunny-rabbit visited you all and left lots and lots of chocolate!! hehe

I'm sorry that I haven't posted much this last week... I've been so busy with family and easter that I haven't had a chance :dizzy:

I go back to uni on Wednesday too... :sigh: but I'm going to try REALLY hard to post as often as I can. You'll just have to put up with me posting irregularly... only 10 weeks (and counting!) till the winter holidays hahaha!!

I'm going to come back and reply to everyones posts (especially Kym's!!!!) later... but I've got lots of homework to do.... I have several (say, 20) lectures to note, 2 practicals, an assignment and 2 tests to study for!!!!!!!!!!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh, and I've been reading the Pretty Little Liars books....and they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I'm up to book #6 (there's 8 or 9 books published atm) and they're very addictive. I can't put them down!! They're quite different to the show, but still very interesting! I hope that a lot that's happened in the books, happens on the show :beg:

~ Paige Xxx
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hi aussie-twigirl! I apologize, I forget your name. :/ Hmm, I've always wanted to read the Pretty Little Liars series!

Woot woot!!!!! 3800th post!

Happy Easter to everyone. :D

- hugs -
Derek

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Phoebe~It's okay, I have had no internet for 4 days anyway. I'm glad we have sorted everything. But I miss him :( I'm just a little busy , i have exams and what not to do. In 1 month and 2 days I will be finished my 1st year at university, it just doesnt seem possible.
I had an amazing time in yourkshire, and I am begining to love hills :)

Derek~ I know it's been ages! I'm good, nearly finished my 1st year at uni, I gave up coming on here for lent, and I managed it. Even though at one point I needed everyone to cheer me up :/
How are you?

Paige~Hey! Don't worry I have loads of work too :/ in a month (approx) my 1st year will be over, doesn't seem possible.

Much Love
♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Today has been amazing!!!
Ahh I'm so happy!

Derek - Good :) Aww really? How old is he? Sounds great!
Yeah I know, I've been on here way less lately, but everything is sorting itself out now.
I'm fantastic today :D Had the best day I've had in a long time! Amazing day at work with everyone, and then spent this evening at my cousins house. So yeah I'm pretty happy right now!
Aussietwigirl is Paige :P And yay congrats on 3800th post! This is only my 223 :( lol!

Paigeeee! - Hey you! I miss you! :(
Happy Easter to you too! I literally have so much chocolate it's insane! I got a massive sugar rush at work yesterday cos I ate loads and I talked solidly for like 4 hours, it annoyed everyone SO much! lol!
You must keep posting! But we understand if you can't all the time!
I still haven't read or watched PLL, and I so should! I've just been so busy! Lol!

Pixie - I'm posting! Lol!
Oooh that sucks! How comes?
I'm glad too! So you guys back together now?
Wow! That's kinda scary! But you've done so well :) So it's all good!
It's the most beautiful place in the world. I love it so much. I've been going on holiday there ever since I was born pretty much. I love it! Definitely have to go again soon.

*hugs* Loveyou!
Love you all so much!
My Blog
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

pixie~ glad you liked ampleforth! hills rock :D

derek~ happy easter and congrats lol, i dont even remember the last time i checked what number post i was on

hope yall are okay :) i got home from a fab weekend shopping in london last night,it was like 25degress all weekend!! amazing temps for england nevermind in april
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Pheobe~ yay!
cause i was at ampleforth and i refused to take my laptop with me.. would of been far too tempted to revise
yeah we are. but we have things to work through we are going to see how things go.
I know, I loved it, I want to make my family go as they would love it too

Alexa~ Yeah hills do rock! But bearing in mind my HOME is in the Fens (flattest part of England) I'm not exactly used to hills

Much Love
Pixie Fey Jitterbug
♀listv2~Pixie Rose