Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by vampyre_princess »

Hanny -- :wave: :clap: yeah The silence freaked me out too... but it has been epic foreshadowing to that for ages :)
The Weeping Angels are still, in my humble opinion, the freakiest monsters from doctor who.. I just can't blink the entire episode if they are in it :roll:
was the meant to rhyme by the way?? :lol:

I still haven't seen the 1st part of Deathly hallows :cry: but I will watch it at some point :D
What is Starship?? :?

Everything between me and Paul are as good as they can be till I go home again, which is only about a month away :D
And if you look on facebook he has finally changed his relationship... well he gave me his account details so I could :lol:

Much Love,
♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey :wave:! Just stopping by for a quick post! I had a very busy weekend as well as Monday! I will hopefully be able to reply tomorrow :)! I hope everyone is doing great!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey everybody! Hannie - things are good, thanks :D I miss you! How are things with you?

I have a question for y'all though, and this is something that I've done every year around here. In my town, we have an event called Relay for Life, run by the American Cancer Society, where we stay overnight up at the high school football field and walk all night, raising money for cancer research. You sign up in teams - last year we had over 100 teams, and this year we're at least over that. My team, Mission Possible, is a group I started two years ago that includes 30 of my friends and I, and last year we raised a total of $2,300. We're hoping to do better than that this year, and already, as an event, our town has raised a LOT. I'm the captain of the team, and so I was wondering if there was any possible way anyone could donate. It's a great cause, and while I understand if you can't, I'd surely appreciate it if you could. Any amount can help!

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/Relay ... r_id=31316 is my personal page where you can donate if you can. Thank you all so much for your consideration and whatever you decide to do, I completely understand!

Love,
Derek :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey :wave:! I'm so sorry I haven't posted much these last few days :(! I feel so bad! I've been busy these last few days, and I know I've been saying that a lot lately, but it's true! I only have nine days left of my senior year and graduation is in seventeen days :O! I have my final exams on the 16-18! I had an awards assembly tonight and I went out to celebrate with my friends :)! I didn't even get to watch TVD :O!! Lol it's recorded though so I should be watching it tomorrow!

I'm so sleepy and I have homework to catch up on, but I just wanted to let you all know what's going on! I will hopefully reply to posts tomorrow, but I can't promise anything because I've said that before :/!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

..................Last post: April 23rd. I'm a terrible Lexer.
But, I had good reason!! I had work like everyyy night before we had our state convention, and then after convention I had work like everyyy night and this is my first 'day off' in like forever. And I wouldn't even constitute it as a day off because I had SATs this morning. :lol:
But yeahhhh. States was good! Very hectic and stressful, especially surrounding my re-election to the board...Ugh.

@DEREK: Ahhhhh!! You're backkkk!!!! :D
By the way, when do yall get out?? I think we're the 22nd or 23rd???

@PJ: Hey! Thanks!
I'm goodddd, just really busy as usuallll. How about you??

@Kim: Awww, thank you!! I always strive to be able to take the best pictures. I might go into photography if I really wanna put everything into it.
Haha, yeah I cram everythingggg into a really small amount of time. It's tough.
I'm definitely worried about getting punched and stepped on at Warped....That's gonna be interesting. :lol:
Me and this guy are better now. We understand the situation and we're just gonna enjoy the time we have left together. We both realize that it's gonna end in a few months and we're okay with that. It's kinda complicated, but it's okay.

@PET: I <3 your sig!! My friend is obsesseddddddddd with Darren Criss and she's a total Starkid and she's trying to get me into it but I don't have nearly enough time to watch everything right now, haha

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hello everyone! I think this is my first real post since May began lol!

Fee-B~ Thank you! It's so awesome that we are both excited for each other lol!
Omg yay he likes you!! :D I know you posted this awhile back, but I never got to reply to it so I'm showing my excitement about that now lol! I'm glad he said that he likes you! I know you talked to me on FB about the "him not wanting to be in a relationship" problem, but it's still a big deal for him to admit he likes you! Like I said before about that, he might have said that because sometimes a relationship can feel pressured or awkward whenever it's made into an official thing! You can have a great time with someone, but then things might chance whenever you put a title on the relationship! Don't panic about any of that though ;)! As long as the two of you are both having fun, that's all that matters!
Hopefully soon I'll be able to watch The Eagle! I have been wanting to watch Water For Elephants soo bad too, but my movie theater didn't play that one either :(! I'm so mad at that theater :rant: lol!
Yes lol it's important to wear something nice that won't kill you!
Yay :clap:! It really makes me happy to know that my friends are happy!
There was another fire last week and it got close to one of my friend's house and my aunt's house too, but luckily the firefighters stopped it! No the tornadoes weren't close to where I live thank goodness, but I hope everything works out for the people affected by them!
Thanks I love these symbols lol!

Jitterbug~ Lol that's a good idea so that way he can see what it feels like!
Yes I was so excited to see the acceptance letters/certificates from my top two uni choices! It felt amazing to get them =]!
That's great that it's a bit easier for you to be at uni! I've heard it can be hard to adjust to being away from home!

Hanni~ Lol!
I love the new banner and avi =]!

Derek~ I think it's so amazing what you do for the Relay For Life :clap:! That is an amazing event!

Sam~ Lol it's nice to know everything is still going on as normal with you since you're still busy! It will be a shocker if you end up with nothing to do =P!
How did the SATs go?? Hopefully everything went well and you feel confident about it ;]!
I think you would do great in photography! You are very creative and I think you could find ways to make anything look interesting in a picture lol!
Have you always had a very busy schedule or is that something that just happened this school year?
Lol I've heard many stories about people getting stepped on or punched :shock: at Warped Tour! I'm planning on going to Warped Tour with some friends this summer!
Aww well that sounds fun even though it's complicated lol! It's nice to be able to enjoy the time and realize things might have to end!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Chrome -- Hey! No mention of me in your post :? had you forgotten about me :!:

Kym -- Yeah, but now he keeps ringing and texting me, so i had to talk to him again...
I was happy when I got the offers from my three choices :)
Yeah, for a start i got annoyed as my sister heard from my family more than I did and they went to visit her!! And havent bothered to come and see me!

Much Love
♥Pixie Fey Jitterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Jitterbug~ Wow so now he's not gonna give up huh? Lol!
It's a good feeling to see acceptance letters :clap:!
Omg :( that's soo not fair! They should check to see how you are doing and go visit you too! I'm sorry about that :(!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey! I am SO sorry I haven't posted in ages but I've been so busy with revision and work and family problems and stuff!
I will reply properly later, but I just had to tell you guys!
I'm going out with the guy from work!!! YAY!!!! I am literally the happiest person in the world right now! He came over last night and asked me out and it was so sweet and I'm so so so happy!
But now we have to act like we're not going out at work :P Which will be difficult :P Hahaha!

Ok I have to go to school now :( So I'll reply properly later.

Love you guys!!!

*Huge hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Fee-B~ YAY!! That's great news :D! I'm so happy for you (I skipped to the guy from work part lol!) :clap:! *does happy dance*
The family problems stuff doesn't sound so great :(, but remember to concentrate on the good stuff ;)!
I was looking over my very first posts in this thread (I was very bored yesterday lol!) and I realized we were newbies at around the same time! I should've noticed that before and I probably just forgot about that lol! It's crazy how things have changed so much since I first joined! I had no idea how everything worked around here when I first starting getting to know all of you ten months ago and now I'm so excited to tell all of you my good news whenever I have any lol!
*hugs*

☮ ♥ ツ Kym