Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

:wave: Heyyyy! I had such an amazing week! There was so much excitement and I loved it! Last Tuesday I had my Senior Banquet and even though I mentioned it before, I didn't get to talk about it much with all of you! It was such a sweet dinner that all the Seniors went to at my high school! They had a dinner catered and the whole place was decorated very nicely! It was so much fun to be around my classmates just joking around and having fun! The sweetest part was when they showed the Senior class video :cool:! The video had clips of different people throughout the school year like in the classrooms, at sporting events, walking in the hallways, and then they showed our baby pictures and our Senior pictures! The music they chose went perfect with all the clips/pics! I loved it! It's crazy how much stuff went on during my Senior year that I forgot about lol! The banquet was so sad since it was kinda like a final goodbye, but it was a success! Friday I went to two of my friend's graduation parties and they were both fun ;)! I really enjoyed my graduation party on Saturday night though lol! I had lots of friends and family there at my party and it was nice to have them all around me since we haven't had a gathering like that in awhile! I had my high school graduation ceremony yesterday afternoon and yay I didn't fall down lol! I was soo nervous about walking infront of everyone! I for sure thought I was going to fall or do something wrong :lol:! I loved the whole ceremony though and I still can't believe I'm out of high school lol! A few hours after the ceremony was finished we went on our After Grad trip, which is a school trip that the graduates get to go on! The school took us to a city about two hours away and we went out to dinner, to the movies, and to an entertainment center which has bowling, laser tag, mini golf, pool tables, and arcade games! It may sound kinda cheap/boring, but it's actually pretty fun! We didn't get there until around 9 pm, but it's a whole night time celebration thing so we were up allll night! I'm soo exhausted right now since I didn't get home until 7 am! It also doesn't help that the last few days I've had a bit of a cold and now it just feels worse! I promise to upload pics onto FB as soon as I can!
I am also going on another class trip that was put together by one of my classmate's family! We are going to be flying out to Florida then getting on a cruise ship to the Bahamas :D! I'm soo excited, but also kinda nervous since it's been forever since I've flown on an airplane and I've never been on a cruise! That trip starts on the 27th and it lasts about a week!

Jitterbug~ Yeah don't worry about that other stuff because it doesn't matter! It's not worth spending your time on!
Ooh ok well that makes sense, but do they at least try to visit every once and awhile?
Yay I'm so glad for you that you are almost finished with uni! That break is going to be awesome and worth all the hard work!
Thank you =] I have been enjoying it all! Aw really? That's too bad! It's a big celebration here for us so yeah that's probably why it's such an emotional time for us!

Sam~ Haha!
Well I'm glad the SATs went well! I hate testing because I get bored very easily and can't concentrate on the test lol!
Your welcome =]! I can tell that it's something you really work on because it shows in the pictures! They are very nice!
Ooh yeah I hear that working makes everything seem a lot more time consuming because you're still trying to participate in everything that's going on at the same time!
Lol yeah after I read the beginning of your post I kinda figured things went bad again lol!

TSB~ Hi Paige =]!
Ooo exams and revision... boo that doesn't sound fun! Goodluck to you though and just remember that when it's over you'll hopefully have free time!
I did see on FB when you posted about your results, but I'll say it again :clap: yay congrats!! That's great! I knew you would do well!
I'm tempted to read the PLL books, but I'm worried that the show will be a less exciting if I kinda know what's going to happen lol! Since my summer break has started maybe I'll read them though since I'll have spare time! I'll let you know if I do ;]!
I soo want to read the Stefan Diaries!! I want to learn more about him lol! I'll admit just like you that what he's been doing on the show has kinda had me not so excited for him (if that makes sense!) lol! I'll always be Team Stefan, but lately he hasn't been the same!
Thank you soo much! It has been an amazing time and I've been enjoying it all!
Omg TVD finale =O!! It was so crazy! I'll post in invisible just incase anyone hasn't seen it yet lol! > I love how Stefan was willing to do anything to save his brother! He hates Damon every now and then, and he knows that his brother loves Elena, but he still wouldn't let him die! I can't believe he's with Klaus though! I know why he is following Klaus's demands, but still I don't like seeing him all crazy vampire like that lol! I kinda felt bad for Elijah, but he should've known not to trust Klaus! If Klaus is unstoppable then there is no way he was going to help Elijah so easily! I had a feeling that Klaus was going to kill Elijah! I was screaming at Elena not to kiss Damon even if he was dying lol! I knew it was going to end up bad and yep Katherine walked in! I'm glad she actually showed up to give Damon the blood though! Omg Tyler!!! I love that guy lol! I was soo sad thinking he was going to die! I'm glad he didn't die and I'm loving the twist of him seeing the dead vamps!
=O I'm soo jealous!! I've been dying to see WFE!! My local theater didn't show it =(! I've heard many great things about it!

Chrissy~ Hey Chrissy =]! Aw I'm sorry you're stressing! Hopefully all that gets worked out!
Woo hoo awesome grades! Great job with the public speaking! That is something to be very proud of since I know how nervous you get ;]!
Aww!! Thank you soo much! That means a lot to me that you took the time to congratulate me! I've had a great time and I've very proud of all the work I did during my last year!
I also want to thank you again for the FB banner! I haven't posted it on my page yet because usually I'm on my cell phone when I'm on FB and when I'm on the computer it's only for a few minutes! The next time I'm online from the computer I'm going to set it up though!

I'm really looking forward to the next few months because hopefully everyone will be on a break from school and will have more free time to post lol!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

:hello: ugh busy busy busy ... posting from uni :blush: hehehe... :write:

Pixie- oh no that doesn't sound good! hope things get better soon =( No one likes exams... but its something we all have to do :x just keep remembering that they'll be over very soon! And then you have a loooong break that you won't need to think about uni! Just focus on your exams now :thumbsup:

Sam- ugh, i hate boys too sometimes! And I live with 5 of them!! :shock: just blast some Taylor Swift (you do like taylor swift, right?)... she helps me when I'm in a boy hating mood lol
haha, I'm glad. That's random... but what a cool name! :lol:

TSB- Sounds like you've had an epic time.. I'm very happy for you!
I'll hold you to the promise of pictures! lol
Oooh the trip/cruise sounds sooooo amazing... I wanna go to the Bahamas one day!
Nope, no fun at all. That's what I keep telling myself!
haha, thanksies!!
No, you definitely should.... I have a feeling that the show isn't going down the same path that the books did. But if it's knowing about A that you're worried about. Then it's up to you if you wanna know or not. But there are so many twists and details in the books that I KNOW have been missed by the show and probably never going to happen...
Yes!! READ THE STEFAN DIARIES!!!!! I'm loving them... *almost* finished book 1. I've learnt sooooo much already! haha
Yeah, I totally agree!!
haha, awesome invisible!! But i'm gonna have to reply to that later :S
Oh that really sucks!!!!! It's definitely a must see!

Ugh, everyone's on summer break now... while I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing my toes off!!! So. Not. Fairrrrrr! I want to be somewhere hot and sunny... not here where it's raining and grey! :(

Okay, gotta get back to the wraths of uni.. oh the joys!!

-Paige xxx
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

kym -- Nope, they havent been up here since they bought me up here... coming on saturday to take me home..
last exam is friday :) go home some point on saturday
Yeah we do finish school at 15/16 though then its college or a levels then uni or work... school system is different here, the first (and only) place we graduate from is University

Paige -- only one exam left then i'm off home
a long break for me and paul to properly sort out all the problems...

Much Love ♥PixieFeyJItterbug♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hello my lovelys :wave:! I should reply to TSB and Jitterbug, but I'm feeling lazy right now lol! I'm kinda sorta packing for my cruise at the moment! I hate packing :(! I hate unpacking more though so I guess I shouldn't complain yet lol! I leave for my trip Friday night so I plan on posting again before that!
I hope everyone is doing great :D!
I'll talk to all of you again soon!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Sorry this is a double post! Nobody has posted since I lasted posted on Wednesday and for some reason I can't edit my last post :/! I just wanted to let all of you know I'm fixing to leave out of town so I'll be near the airport tomorrow morning! I'll fly to Florida tomorrow at 7 am and then I'll be on the cruise to the Bahamas :D! I won't be able to post for about a week, but I'll miss you all!
I'll talk to everyone in about a week!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Okay, my 1st year us over, mum and dad are on their way to get me :D which means I wont get to post unless I go to the town library :( which I will do!

Kym -- Hope you have fun! Hopefully I'll be able to get on at some point

Much Love ♥♪PixieFeyJitterbug♪♥
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Workingggggg sooooo muchhhhhh.

@Kim: I clearly didn't do as well on the SATs as I thought I might. :(
Yeah, it all piles on really intensely.

@Paige: Loveeee Taylor Swift!! Going to see her June 26th!! :)
I feel like I can really connect with like all of her songs. I loveeee it!!
I don't know what name thing you're talking about and I'm too lazy to go back a page and check. :P

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

*flails* GUYS GUYS GUYS MY BIRTHDAY'S ON MONDAY. I TURN 13. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. BECAUSE I ALWAYS FORGET TO POST, THIS WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY BE MY LAST POST AS THE RESIDENT TWEEN ON THE THREAD. *flails*

Seriously, though, it's been busy-busy-busy in my end of Canada right now. There are a lot of rushed math units, we now have a semi-official period called Stuff, and band is almost over (we're playing in a parade Saturday and we have our band tour next Wednesday) so we need to get Grade Fives to join. I had a History test (which I aced) and a math test (which I also rocked).

I finished catching up with Glee yesterday! The only real reason I watch it is to fangirl over Darren Criss, who is HARRY FREAKING POTTER and he's going out with Kurt. I looooooooooove him to pieces. The whole Kurt/Blaine thing, really. They're my OOTP. Rose and Scorpius are my OTP. :D

Hello Fey (I posted!), Kymmy (you're in the Bahamas? JEALOUS), SAMMY (I'm talking to you on facebook right now so there's really nothing to say, aside from WAITWAITWAIT WHAT HAPPENED WHY DO YOU HATE BOYS?), Roo (how's University? Ever-busy?)!

My last words as a tween on the thread: UNICORNS POOP RAINBOWS. PIRATES ARE TO NINJAS AS UNICORNS ARE TO ZOMBIES. By that I mean Pirates and Unicorns are cooler. LOVE YOU GUYS. Allons-y, be fantastic, and GERONIMO!

~ Hanni 'The Pet' Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Heyyy :wave: I'm back!! Well I've actually been back since Thursday night lol, but I haven't been able to post because I've been busy getting everything settled here at home! I had such an amazing time on the cruise and at the Bahamas! I did get a bit sea sick though :(! I enjoyed the whole experience, but it's good to be home!

TSB~ Yes this whole year has been amazing! Thank you soo much!
Lol I finally uploaded pictures from my graduation party and graduation :lol:! I've uploaded a few pics frrom the Bahamas, but I have more to upload which I will do at some point :lol:!
Yes the trip was amazing! It was so much fun, but it was also exhausting! The Bahamas was soo beautiful! I'm glad I had the opportunity to go!
I'm sure I'll still be excited for the show even if the books are the same or different! I don't see why knowing what happens seems like such a big deal for me because I usually like reading books before I see the movies so this is pretty much the same thing lol! You have me even more interested in the books if the show has left lots of stuff out and if they have different paths! :D
Lol I was so excited to see the Stefan Diaries at the airport bookstore! I'm currently reading Water For Elephants, but I am definetly going to read those next! I decided to read WFE since I won't be able to see the movie anytime soon :(! I'm still disappointed that the movie theater didn't show it lol!
Lol ok I look forward to an invisible reply later!
Haha I just noticed I mentioned the WFE stuff before! Yes it does suck! I was so excited for the movie for the longest time and then I find out that the movie wasn't going to be showing there and it still hasn't shown!
Oops I forgot about that :P! Well yours is Winter break! I'm sorry that you aren't having great weather right now :[!
Omg I almost forgot to tell you this! I just remembered so I had to edit my post to add this lol! This is kinda funny... have you seen the Disney cartoon movie Tangled? Well the main guy character Flyn is kinda what I picture Dimitri like :lol:! I think it's the long, brown hair! I just had to tell you that!

Jitterbug~ That's too bad :[!
Yay that's awesome!
Ooh ok that's interesting the way the school system works over there!
Yes definitely go to the town library at least every now and then so you can post!
Thanks! I had lots of fun!!

Sam~ Aw :[ I'm sure it's not too bad! That was your first time taking it, right?
(Stalking your post to Paige lol!) I love Taylor Swift! Every song she comes out with I love! Ugh lucky, I might get to see her October, but that's not for sure yet!

Hanni~ Yay!! Your birthday is almost here :]!!
Wow all that sounds exciting, but probably hectic too lol!
Lol yes I went on a cruise to the Bahamas and loved it!
I love your randomness!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

I hate to see how much this thread is falling apart. :(
Well, prom was last Saturday for me!! For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, I've got like 200 pictures up and more will come when the DJ site puts the pics up!! I had the most fun everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. My date was amazing, he's like my best friend, and he said I was his favorite of his five prom dates. :)
Boys are dumb so I delete them from my phone and delete them from Facebook. :lol:
Half day for us tomorrow cuz it's gonna be 98 degrees!! :D

@PET: You're still my pet, regardless of your newfound teenagerness. :)
Happy birthday and congrats and all that!! Geronimoooooooo!!! :lol:
Also - your avi and sig make me smile. :)

@Kim: Yeah, first time taking SATs. I'm gonna take em again in the fall.
I'm superrrrrr excited for T-Swift!!! EEEEEPPP!!! :D

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~