Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Wedding footage! :yahoo: The awards aren't on until midnight on my MTV channel so my DVR is SET!! Can't wait til I can see it! (And again ... and again ...!!)
marielle wrote:it isn't in the Cullen's large open living room but in a garden or forrest....and I love it....
I also loved that it was in the forest, it brought in that whole "primeval forest, where things had been the same for thousands of years" (or whatever, I'm not checking the book) element for me. I thought Alice decorated well, but not overboard - there could have been even more flowers, ribbons, candles, gemstones, canopies, arches, gazebos ... and I'm not nearly as imaginative as Alice! I thought it looked exactly like Mother Nature was really happy for Bella and Edward, and decorated lavishly for them.

But what I love most so far is how stunning Rob and Peter look. Did anyone else notice that Rob's hair is COMBED? And I don't know quite how they managed it, but they even look a little alike to me in that shot, which reminds me of - oops, I hope I don't get anyone mad - there's a bit in Midnight Sun where Edward ruminates on how he has begun to hope that he resembles Carlisle more, patience and wisdom etc marking his face. (I am nowhere near an MS virgin. Virginity never interested me.) Anyway, if they did it on purpose, I thought that it was a wonderful touch. Kind of brings it full circle.
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Anyone got ther nerves for tonight????????

just a few hours and we get the extended clip!!! :swoon:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

I am super nervous for tonight! Hope I will be able to sleep while all this is going on at the other end of the world ;) I'm gonna wake up early so I can watch the recording before work, if I can get my VCR to work (Yep, I still have one of those.) I will probably fast forward to the Twilight stuff and watch the whole show later.

But what is this all about? Elizabeth Reaser and Jackson Rathbone Tease MTV Movie Awards Surprises

Red carpet? Butterfly? Something I have been waiting years for? (Finally, my own car! LOL :lol: sorry) Lavender? The most coveted *** in town? (I'm pretty sure she says wedding and with all the wedding shots...)
Does this mean they are doing something special for the red carpet? Possibly involving the wedding? You don't think Kristen and Robert are showing up in costume and they are going to do a reenactment of the wedding with the red carpet as the aisle, do you? Ok, my mind is going haywire from the anticipation. MTV and the BD-crew are such teasers.

I'm gonna go vote again.

EDIT: OH MY LORD!!! They posted the trailer on the official BD website already! Sorry seems like they took it down already.

In one word... HEADBOARD!!!
I'm shaking! I love it!!!! Kristen/Bella looks gorgeous! Still no reveal of the wedding dress YEH!!
Have. To. See. It. Again. And again. And again. :swoon: I'll be back when I regain normal function and coherent thought. (Just when I was getting ready for bed. Oh well, so what if I will be dead tired tomorrow? This is more important than work right?)
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Thank you Suzan for the link - I got to see it. It's such a teaser though as way to short to actually give much away. I want to see more :0)
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

The trailer was awesome!!! The headboard scene is great!!!! No feathers shown, but I'm hoping they'll be in there :) The clip was definitely just enough to get everyone excited and talking about the possibilities!!

It looked like the wedding was outside...minor change I can live with.

So excited!!!!

Thank you Naureen!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I loved what I have seen so far...
I'm really impressed with the soft color scheme that is shown in the trailer. i hope they keep that troughout the movie...

I'm also very happy with how much they have shown, I think the first movie will be one big honeymoon...I think it will be focussed on the wedding and Isle Esme... although I know the movie will be *F-Bomb* dramatic and we will see a lot of haunted Edward (which we got a small glimps off...) I'm happy that they focus on the happy part...

I honestly don't think we will get much more from Bill than this...everything else is too revealing for those who haven't read the books and want to keep unspoiled...

oh yeah, and big thumbs up for showed Renee and Charlie recieving the invitation!!! they captured their feelings perfectly!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive just seen the teaser trailer on the Lexicon news section and wow! I actually had goosebumps whilst watching it. What little you see of Bella in her wedding dress is beautiful, the saucy scenes in the bedroom with the breaking of the bed and kissing by the waterfall, the anguish poor Jacob has when he opens the wedding invite... I cannot wait :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Cayana
Settled in Forks

Post by Cayana »

Oh My God! I saw the trailer this afternoon at work, quickly on my phone, cause i can't watch movies on the work computer and all I thought about the rest of the day was getting back home to watch it properly and loudly! It's so well done! The reactions of Charlie, Renee and especially Jake are spot on and the wedding card is simply perfect. I just had to pause to read it in full *grin*. Bring on the movie now please!!!
pyrosis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pyrosis »

I love the moment she notices she's pregnant. Edward's face is crazy, sort of what I had in mind. But I don't get, why he's throwing Jake against the wall. That's not in the book anywhere!
You know, Edward, as a brother you are sometimes a dissappointment

Oh, never mind! my less noble side exulted

Then the jokes about the world's only clumsy vampire would start

'Bout time someone scored around here
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Suzan wrote:In one word... HEADBOARD!!!
fanMNM wrote:The headboard scene is great!!!!
I loved the whole trailer but the headboard bit is my fav because 1, it's canon, and 2, it's scorching hot. :swoon: I think it's even in the blue room, right? The audience seemed to appreciate it too! :clap:
pyrosis wrote:But I don't get, why he's throwing Jake against the wall. That's not in the book anywhere!
I don't get that either, but I couldn't be sure it was Jacob despite numerous rewinds and pauses ... or sure that it was Jacob's room, which hello, changes everything. :? Does anybody else have any insight here? Please :write: !

Suzan, I can't wait for you to see the whole show! The intro is very funny and the Twilight jokes were good this show! Most of the show was Twi-related, and the blog did not post some of the funniest stuff, but I don't want to spoil it for you. Have fun!
Suzan wrote:This is more important than work right?
Of course. Who needs rent money ... go nomad! (JK!)
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901