Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello! I'm just dropping by... I'm in the middle of end of semester exams at the moment :( I've already had a prac exam... and this morning I had my first theory exam. I have 3 more theory exams and in 2 weeks time I'll be freeeeeeeeeeee (well for a month! ) anyway just checking in to see what's happening in everyone's lives? I hear everyone's on the summer holidays... lucky. We're freeeeeeeeezing our noses here in Australia!! Soooooo cold!! Okay I'm gonna go watch the new ep of Pretty Little Liars now... :wave: Xxxx
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi again!

I’m just popping in to remind you all that tomorrow is the BIG BIRTHDAY BASH! Please come and celebrate Edward’s 110th Birthday with us!

We are all SO excited to share our gifts with Edward and see what you’ve come up with!

You can come on and post your birthday wishes on one thread, and your gifts on another.

Remember, this year, you can post your gifts as images (make sure you link to the image, not the whole site) that will show up in the thread!

Also, you can post birthday cards / banners for Edward. Isn’t that wonderful!

If you want to post a picture of a gift, you need to do the following:
1. Make sure the image is smaller than 640 by 480
2. Post the link INSIDE the img coding you get when you push the img button. It should look like this [img]THELINKHERE[/img]. Again, link to the image only.
3. You need to preview your post first, to make sure it works right.
4. If the image is too big, just post the direct link for others to open.

To post your banner or card:
1. Just make your card / banner and make sure it is smaller than 640 across by 480 tall
2. Post it to an image hosting site (like DeviantArt or Photoshop) and then get the IMG link.
3. Paste the IMG link directly into your post, and voila! One super special birthday gift!

AND to make it a little more fun, Esme and I are judging your entries, so do your best!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey TSB :wave:!! Good luck on your exams ;)! Just think... you'll have a wonderful break once they are over lol!
Yep I'm on summer break :)! I start uni at the end of August! While you're freezing I'm melting from all this heat lol! That's not necessarily a good thing, but I know it sucks being cold! We have had temperatures no less than 100 Degrees Fahrenheit for the past two weeks and it doesn't seem to look any better anytime soon!

Yay Edward's birthday tomorrow :D!!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Oh god.....hello? Anyone here who I know? Hellooooooooooo?

Welp....since I have no idea right now if I even still know anyone who posts on here, I'll introduce myself.

Hi! I'm Ashley aka Tomato...and erm...yeah I think that's it.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

My exams are OVER!!! I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! YAY! :yahoo:

Hi Ashley! :D I'm Pj, or Phoebe or whatever you wanna call me really :P Nice to meet you!

Pixie - Hey!!! How are you??

Kym - Wow that's so good that you found her! I hope you guys get on well!

Paige - Hey!!! How are you my dear?
Ewww exams...I finished mine yesterday :D Good luck though! You'll do amazingly :)
I don't get summer holidays till like mid July :( And it's raining here! Sadness...
Hope you're ok!

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Hey :wave:! Just stopping by for a quick hello! I had a busy day with family helping to set up a swimming pool :D! I'm exhausted now so I'm going to head to bed lol, but I'll reply tomorrow!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

So it looks like I haven't posted since June 8th...... Two weeks ago?? I apologize. I've literally been swarmed with work and school stuff and JCL stuff and trying to have a life. It's tough. But I'm glad to see there's been a few pages since my last visit!!

@Kim: It used to be like, you wouldn't even bother to look back at old posts because it was so much more like a constant chat room and you just jumped in. Now it's large conversations with singular people about large and important things. It's like a whole different forum sometimes....
We've never gotten out of school early for heat before, but we were told that it was going to get upto about 100 and only two rooms have air conditioning. The school heats up after hot days and the day before was hot, too, so they thought the school would be wayyyy overheated. And it was. It almost made sense to have a half day, but it ended up only getting to like 95, haha

I MISSED EDWARD'S BIRTHDAY?!?!?!?!? I'm such a terrible Team Edward-er. :cry:

@Alexa: Floridaaaa!!!! (Messaging on Facebook now)

@Chrissy: Book suggestions -> Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, any of the books by Natasha Friend, Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, and I'll look on my bookshelf for more later!! (Sorry if some of these have already been said, I just looked at the post and wanted to suggest these!!)

@Ashley: Heyyy!! Long time no see!! I know I was here a while back. I don't know if anyone else was around when you were. Alexa's still here, but that might be it depending on timing!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

It's soo hot in my town :shock:! This wind really isn't helping either since it's so hot and dry!

Ashley~ Hi :wave: I think I remember you because the Tomato sounds familiar :lol:, but I'm not sure so I'll introduce myself!
My name is Kimberly, but people call me Kym :)! It's nice to meet you!

Fee-B~ Yay I'm glad the exams are over for you :)! Now it's time to relax lol!
Yeah I was pretty excited to find out who my roommate was :D! We've been sending messages back and forth asking small questions, but it's going to be awhile before we really get to know each other! It's weird because I got to know all of you here at the Lex so well and now I know you all as friends, but for some reason it's not so easy for me to get to know her over FB messages :lol:!

Sam~ Lol I heard about the two freshman getting arrested :lol:! It's funny how at the end of the year something crazy like that happens! I went throughout high school for three years until my last week I seen two juniors fighting!
Yes exactly! I remember when I first joined a year ago, there was so many conversations going on so I just tried to keep up with whatever I was around for! Now there are long, slow conversations between a few people!
Ooh ok lol that makes sense! It wouldn't be a good thing to have students falling over from heatstrokes :lol:!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hellooooooo!!!!

Exams are all done and dusted! :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm FINALLY on holidays... well for a month anyway! So I'll be able to post more =) =) which is fabulous cause I miss the little (big) chit-chats we have on here =)

Oh dang, I missed Mr Cullen's birthday!! =( HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!

TSB~ Thank you! Yay for holidays!!
Woo uni!! You excited??
Aww. Trust me I would rather the sun than the rain.. I wanna go outside!! haha
Google told me 100F is about 37C for me.. that's a little too hot for me. I like it when it gets to 35C but anything hotter can be yucky!

PJ-
Yay for no more exams!!!!!
I'm good... now that exams and the semester is over. Just very tired and in need of holidays haha. I'm excited to not have to think about uni for a while!
How'd your exams go??? Thanks for the luck! I think I needed it! lol 2nd year is HARD!!!! But fingers crossed i passed well enough... :/
Oh really? Well it's July now (haha) so holidays can't be far?!? Rain is ewwie... it's being raining heaps today... and it's gonna be raining all next week too. gah.... :(

Paige xxx
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

TSB!! Yay I'm glad you are finished with uni and you can enjoy the break :)! I'm too lazy to fully reply to your post and to catch up on things so I'll post tomorrow when I'm on my laptop :lol:! I just wanted you to know I'm still hanging around the Lex and thread even though there haven't been very many posts :/!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym

EDIT:
Ok now that I'm on my laptop instead of my iPod I'll reply lol!

TSB~ :clap: Yay for being finished with uni for the moment! I wish everyone would come back and post because this thread has been slowly dying :(!
Your welcome :D! Haha yes holidays are awesome!
Yes I'm very excited for uni :)! As it gets closer I'm starting to get a bit nervous though! I'll be starting at the end of August!
Haha I wish you could send all that rain over here! We haven't had rain in over a year :O! Tomorrow is our Independence Day celebration, but we can't have fireworks since we are in a drought :(! The states around us can't have them either because we have had soo many fires! There was even a fire that spread from state to state :shock:! We really need to get some rain soon!
It's been super hot! This weekend wasn't too bad because we didn't reach the 100s, but it's supposed to go back up again this week! Oops sorry I forgot most people use Celcius lol!

I hope everyone is doing well :)!

☮ ♥ ツ Kym