Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi again!

I’m just popping in to remind you all that tomorrow is the BIG BIRTHDAY BASH! Please come and celebrate Edward’s 110th Birthday with us!

We are all SO excited to share our gifts with Edward and see what you’ve come up with!

You can come on and post your birthday wishes on one thread, and your gifts on another.

Remember, this year, you can post your gifts as images (make sure you link to the image, not the whole site) that will show up in the thread!

Also, you can post birthday cards / banners for Edward. Isn’t that wonderful!

If you want to post a picture of a gift, you need to do the following:
1. Make sure the image is smaller than 640 by 480
2. Post the link INSIDE the img coding you get when you push the img button. It should look like this [img]THELINKHERE[/img]. Again, link to the image only.
3. You need to preview your post first, to make sure it works right.
4. If the image is too big, just post the direct link for others to open.

To post your banner or card:
1. Just make your card / banner and make sure it is smaller than 640 across by 480 tall
2. Post it to an image hosting site (like DeviantArt or Photoshop) and then get the IMG link.
3. Paste the IMG link directly into your post, and voila! One super special birthday gift!

AND to make it a little more fun, Esme and I are judging your entries, so do your best!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Has anybody read the update of In Your World? It broke my heart to read the note that Charlie left for Bella. I am glad that Charlie has decided to do the right thing and turn himself in. If he had been a good father to Bella, then I would be sad for Charlie :( As it is, he was crappy to Bella so turning himself in is, in someway, a way of trying to make up for what he did. I hope that Charlie DOES get charged for sending the money to Jake. I think he, maybe unknowingly, really did help Jake kidnap Bella. I love that Edward explained why they have to forgive people. His reaction to not being able to turn of ther TV was halarious :lol:
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

NO WAY! They write this stuff about Ed and Bella?? REALLY?!?!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wait until I tell Bella! She's gonna crawl under the floor. I bet she even manages to blush!
Why should the devil have all the good times?
The Real Edward Cullen
I know what you're thinking. Really.

Post by The Real Edward Cullen »

Emmett, you don't even want to know what they write about YOU! And your partner isn't Rosalie.

You don't want to know.

Really.

Just walk away.
She said yes, and that's all that matters....
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

SwanCullen wrote:Has anybody read the update of In Your World?
Ya, I just read the updated chapter last night. INV FONT: It really bothered me that Charlie thought it was ok to let Jacob hit her in order to get her home. I guess we are all so used to seeing Carlie as the "Good Father" it's almost difficult to see him being portrayed as somewhat of a bad guy. What I wonder is how he found Jacob so fast. Did he know where he was?

Cannot wait for the next chapter to see what these two get into.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

The Real Emmett Cullen wrote:NO WAY! They write this stuff about Ed and Bella?? REALLY?!?!

Wait until I tell Bella! She's gonna crawl under the floor. I bet she even manages to blush!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: :lol:

JennJenn & Amy - I keep reading the IYW spoilers, even though I've only read the first couple chapters LOL. Don't seem to find a decent amount of time to read atm! But I'm glad I'm getting to at least get the main points of the story here LOL!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

openfire wrote:JennJenn & Amy - I keep reading the IYW spoilers, even though I've only read the first couple chapters LOL. Don't seem to find a decent amount of time to read atm! But I'm glad I'm getting to at least get the main points of the story here LOL!
CHEATER!!! :lol: :lol: When you get the chance, you should read it. It's a really good story. I wouldn't call it lemony, but lime-y.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Emmett, you should read some of the stuff they write about you! I actually just wrote one about you and Rosalie where ya'll are human.

Edward, you have seen what has been written about you right? I think you should be more frightned than Em or Bella :lol:

Amy-I know! I feel the same way. For some reason, he is one of those that when they are vastly different from cannon, it kinda creeps me out!

Jaclyn- You are so cheating haha! Once you read it all, you really will love it!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Aw damnit...idea for a fanfic...and it won't leave me alone... :banghead:
What would have happened if Bella had not gotten pregnant and her and Edward went off to Dartmouth, Bella agreeing to stay human.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

:lol: Sorry AB, I can't help but laugh hun :) I like the idea!