Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by marielle »

80 days!!!!!!!!!

I hate to look forward to something that is during the winter but I make an exception for BD... it will warm me not maater how cold it gets outside...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jacobs-girl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jacobs-girl »

Yay! And they released a new photo too....Link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Renee looks so emotional....and I really like Bella's hairstyle. It looks like she is going to have a braided section...can't wait to see the finished outfit but I know we're definitely not going to see the dress until the big day!
"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car"" (Bella, New Moon, ch. 1)

"They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know" (Jacob, New Moon, ch. 7)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Yes, it's a lovely shot, isn't it?
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

72 days!!!!

is anyone else getting excited?
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

HUGE excitement here, marielle! Just trying to not burn out before the big day - 2.5 months left - but over 4 months since filming stopped, so we're more than halfway there!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I'm beginning to wonder how the year long wait in between films will work out for them. HP didn't wait a year in between, though the first part of DH was a little sluggish.

It won't be until I get the DVD and watch it several more times that I find parts that really bother me. Usually, at the movies, I just watch and enjoy. And dare anyone to ask me questions, walk in front of me, talk or even cough too loud around me. :twisted:
In fact, with Eclipse, I still expect to hear a "laugh track" after Edward's line: "Doesn't he own a shirt?" Both times I saw it in theaters, everyone laughed at that point so now it just sounds like it should be there.
Grayce
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

The year long wait might have something to do with Summit attempting to maximize profit's. IMO, I think it all comes down to marketing, how part 1 is received by fans/viewers and long their attention span stays on the series after BD1 is released.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

You know, I remember when the release date was set. I thought wow, that's an awful long time between Eclipse and BD 1. Now though, I can't believe it's almost here!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

GrayceM wrote:I'm beginning to wonder how the year long wait in between films will work out for them. HP didn't wait a year in between, though the first part of DH was a little sluggish.
I honestly think a year is too long... I'm doubting if they will be able to keep fans interested that long.
us readers will go to the last movie anyway...but I don't think non readers will want to go that long...

I'm thinking that maybe in that year in between SM will release something (news, book or novella) to keep fans focused on Twilight...it will be the perfect way to keep fans...

smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

marielle, from your post to Stephenie's ears ... I'll keep my fingers crossed. :beg:
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901