Rob's Halfway House - #9

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #9 **OPEN FOR SPOILERS**

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

Guess what!!! The mist is lifting… it was finally save to drive in this part of the country…

I had the most awesome Cullen dream last night… I dreamed my BF and I were part of the Cullen family, Carlisle was like a real dad… at one point people started to look at us, even post out, so we were getting afraid they would notice… after some research they thought a werewolf lived in the house… Carlisle and I discussed moving on and having proper curtains in the next house… it was a really sweet father/daughter moment…
(see Susie, I do not only dream in smut mode!!!)

Now posts….

I’m really getting worried… Caryn has only been here once or twice since the release of the movie… do you think she is living in the cinema at the moment?
And where is Susie…!!!!

Girls this is not the time to not post… Rob needs to know we love his movie!!!!!

Amy, I just realized that we were missing a few scenes which we know were shot…it makes me said that that part is cut… it would have been nice to see Edward a bit more worried about the whole sex thing… now he seems so self-assured.

Lynne, that’s why I remembered that scene… we haven’t seen much of Carlisle and Edward together…which is sad because in the story Carlisle is really the only support in his believes he has with in his family…. Alice agrees but she can’t be near Bella…

Jaclyn, I’m sure it will be on the dvd…from what I have heard the scenes were finished before ending up on the cutting room floor…
Do you have plans for your 100 monkeys concert already?
Yes, that Carlisle line is almost a exact quote from the book… the changed the line very little… but I long stopped listening to critics, in general the movies they burn are the ones I like…

Christina, I think you and I are the only ones happy about not getting the puppy line… I really hated that Edward said something like that in the book, it was as if he never really believed Bella loved him, or else he wouldn’t have thought Bella would want to have puppies…so I was relieved not to have to yell at Robward in the movie for saying that…

Tracy, I know there has been an interview where it is mentioned the possibility of a Director’s cut… I know Bill has said he would love to do that but if we are going to get it, it will be after the release of BD2… I can’t imagine Summit releasing something like that before….

Oh dear god!!! I’m sure everybody knows Rob and Kris are together spending some quality time in London while Kris is shooting SWaTH… the papz have taking pictures of them coming home after a date night but they have managed to take pics that will create a wave of gossip…. They shot a picture of Kris’s hand being completely bruised on the knuckles…I’m sure there will be gossip about how Kris lashed out at Rob and how they fight!!! How even I’m pretty sure that the bruises are a result of the injury Kris caught on set…

Other news!!!!
Bel Ami gets a release date for the UK…. Which is 2-3-2012…..

The dvd is getting a release date as well, apparently BD 1 comes out in Germany on 30-4-2012… I’m sure that it will be a global release but maybe we are getting it earlier because the Germans dub everything…

Okay, I better start finding something to do around here…
See you all tonight!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

I've been falling asleep off and on for a few moments at a time for the past couple of hours, so I'll be hitting the hay soon.

Marielle: Of course the tabloids will probably make some crap up about Kristen and Rob getting into a fist fight--I wouldn't hold it against them. Just as Nikki Reed recently said, the media takes stuff and embellishes the story and runs with it to sell more magazines, get more viewers, more website hits, and so on. I find it more likely that Kristen knocked someone else out of their close up like she did Chris that one day :) That, of course, would be funnier if she could find out a way to stop hurting herself while doing it.

Kristen also admitted why she used to Google herself--she was curious about what people were saying about her, but she (and Rob) stopped doing it fairly quickly because they got tired rather fast of the negative, nit-picky stuff that people wrote about them based on tabloid crap. BTW, I do wonder how they felt about being immortalized (as Bella and Edward) in a recent episode of Beavis and Butthead, Beaver and Buffcoat, whatever you wanna call 'em. I think that if B&B were real and they pushed them far enough, both Kristen and Rob might have knuckles like that, especially if B&B tried to throw the first punch.

So I'm off to maybe watch an episode of Iron Chef America, and then I'm probably off to bed. At least this gets me ready for Thanksgiving, speaking of which...

Tracy: I mostly like the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, rolls, and stuffing, especially as mom tends to make it in the stove so it gets crispy edges.

I'll just tend to a few things, and maybe catch that Iron Chef episode, or maybe do a few things on the PS, but I'll probably be in bed within an hour or so.

I'll be back later today or whatever it is in your part of the world. Have yourselves a good one :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

marielle - I'm so envious of your dream! What a dream to have! By the way, Caryn's having computer trouble at the moment (she mentioned it on Facebook). That's why she hasn't been here much.

Sean - I don't blame Rob and Kristen for keeping away from that crap. By the way, did you hear that there was allegedly a woman at the London premiere who was shouting death threats at Kristen? Apparently she had been tweeting before the gig that she was going to slit Kristen's throat. She was removed, I believe, but I'm not sure if charges were laid.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Tornado wrote:By the way, did you hear that there was allegedly a woman at the London premiere who was shouting death threats at Kristen? Apparently she had been tweeting before the gig that she was going to slit Kristen's throat. She was removed, I believe, but I'm not sure if charges were laid
That's seriously sick!!!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

marielle wrote:
Tornado wrote:By the way, did you hear that there was allegedly a woman at the London premiere who was shouting death threats at Kristen? Apparently she had been tweeting before the gig that she was going to slit Kristen's throat. She was removed, I believe, but I'm not sure if charges were laid
That's seriously sick!!!!!!
All I can say is that if this happened in the states, this woman would likely be on her way to San Quinten State Prison in CA if this happened in LA, or the looney bin. Under state and federal law, the police have the right to hold a person in protective custody for up to 72 hours pending a psychiatric evaluation. And if that person is deemed to be criminally insane, then it's off to the mental institution.

For someone to post on Twitter death threats and show up an the premiere to curse her out and shout death threats is just insane and asinine. And here in the states, a person can put another person under citizen's arrest and hold them until the police can take over. I don't know what the laws are with this stuff in Europe, but in America, such deeds wouldn't go unpunished, one way or the other, either through police action, or through one standing up to that person and telling her to shut up or leave, and if she threw the first punch, it's sort of "boys have at it" from there as long as the violence is self-defense, and not purely out of vengeance. And since the Columbine shootings, people have been a lot more vigilant of people who may be troubled on unstable.

If this woman needs help, I hope that she gets it, because she seemed pretty delusional, but if she did it just because Kristen is with Rob, I don't see any way such a thing can be understood, let alone condoned. Too many insane people on this planet, and Kristen and Rob know it. I know that Kristen jokes a bit about stalkers, but I'm pretty sure that she knows that the threat it real, too, and she hasn't become cynical about it, but she's certainly aware of the potential danger.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Sorry to barge in here, but I heard that we can post spoilers now.

In the movie Breaking Dawn, it is revealed that Edward Cullen is actually a vampire! I know, I didn't see that one coming either.

Jacob is also revealed to be something called a "shape-shifter", and we find that he is actually a scrawny 12 year old boy with a severe case of acne who can transform into an older male with abs of steel, dog breath, and fleas. When he accidentally phases back into his true form at the reception Bella is shocked, but she now knows she made the right choice. Jacob flees the wedding, goes back home, and starts playing World of Warcraft, hoping his dad will get him Skyrim one day so that he can finally lose himself and leave Jacob Black (his alter-ego) behind. It's so sad. His real name is Pat.

It is also revealed that Bella's old computer is given to a Girl that is fond of Jazz, causing all kinds of problems with things like "posting" on "fan forums", whatever that means. It did come with some rather intimate pics of Edward hidden in an obscure folder, so maybe that is another factor for her absence.

I won't say anything more, I don't want to ruin the many other surprises in store for you.

By the way, my name is Austin, and I hope no one minds if I pop in now and then, since Sean has already blazed the trail for us TwiGuys.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

Listening to the soundtrack again. I can’t get enough of “Turning Page”. So sweet. I’m planning my second Breaking Dawn next week. Hopefully Monday!

Marielle—yeah they asked us to turn off phones, but I’ve wanted an opening title shot since the first movie! So I kept it on and got that one finally. Believe me it was off and away immediately afterwards! I wanted my full attention on the movie. Your dream! Wow, that’s so funny but cool too. ☺

Lynne—I’m so glad your books balanced out. Hubs and I run our own business too and it’s a crazy experience. He went back to school and worked there for 2 years (ending last February), so it’s been interesting having him back full time and trying to get the business back up to speed. Good luck with everything!

Suzan—thanks for your congrats to hubs! I’ll pass that on. ☺

Amy—thanks, hubs was fine by the next morning, just a little shaky. Thank goodness because he tennis tournament was Saturday morning.

Sean—wow that was a really bad case! Maybe it was even salmonella? I don’t know the symptoms for that, but I think food poisoning starts within the hour of eating something bad and usually only lasts around 24 hours. I hope this Thanksgiving is much, much better for you!

Jaclyn—I love what you said about your 4th viewing. I need to see it again because I can’t remember things in detail and I keep worrying that they weren’t happy enough. So you are really helping to sooth my fears. ☺ Believe me, I was a little worried about taking that pic! Lol!

Christina--I’m glad you got to see it with Ginnie! I am sooo sad there isn’t a Bella and Edward first dance! Like heart-broken! (ok, maybe not quite, but that was shocking.) Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the movie, I loved reading them.

Good to see you Rachel! Wow, I love your banner!

Tracy—oh that would’ve been funny to see though! Haha, I didn’t think of that. Seeing Nikki carrying Kristen around. Lol! Yeah, Carlisle and Edward leaving Bella there would never have happened. I guess they were just trying to portray that Bella was alone in her decision to keep the baby? I’m really excited to see the movie again after having thought about and read about everyone’s thoughts. I love how they did that honeymoon sequence, I just totally didn’t realize what was going on regarding the flash-backs.

Austin—wow, that was just… ☺

see you all later!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Austin!!!!!!! Welcome to our little piece of heaven... nope we won't mind you having around here with us, Lord knows Sean could use some male support here ;) ... as long as you don't mind reading about us gushing over the hottest guy on earth and of course the lovely miss Kris you are most welcome...
corona wrote:who can transform into an older male with abs of steel, dog breath, and fleas.

:lol: :lol: :hello:
corona wrote:It is also revealed that Bella's old computer is given to a Girl that is fond of Jazz, causing all kinds of problems with things like "posting" on "fan forums", whatever that means. It did come with some rather intimate pics of Edward hidden in an obscure folder, so maybe that is another factor for her absence.
OH.....MY....GOODNESS!!!! you've got me rolling around on the floor, clutching my stomach against the stabs of laughter...

Lulu, yeah, that movie deserved our full attention... even after seeing 3 times I still feel like I have lacked in giving it attention, somewhere between a beach and feathers I get distracted by something so hot it is burned in my brain...

Sean, I agree 100% with you on that somebody who hands out death threats should be locked up (in jail of in the madhouse) but here in Europe they are very easy going on it... Kris has to press charges against the woman before the cops even do something and even than they can only give the woman a warning or a restraining order...

VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

Happy Tuesday Everyone..

Austin ~You are a crack up. I haven't watched BD yet, but you just gave away the plot. What in the world am I going to do now? I guess just wait til the movie comes out on DVD... :lol: Just kidding. Welcome to the Halfway House. Have a seat, take your shoes off and have fun.

Sean ~ It's all in good fun. I'd love to read a fanfic where the Volturi had a run in with Beavis and Butt Head. Maybe Felix could go toe to toe with Coach Buzzcut.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone :)

Two days until Thanksgiving, and it's rainy and cold. At least I have my books, laptop, PS2 and Nazi Collaborators and Iron Chef America to keep me entertained tonight. I didn't even get up until just before 6:00 tonight--I stayed up rather longer than I wanted to last night :(

Marielle: All I know is that here in the states, if the police arrested that woman, she could've been held in protective custody for up to 72 hours pending a psychiatric eval. If they find something amiss, who knows what'd happened to her then. And I don't think that in Europe that they'd turn a blind eye to that behavior, as I understand it the police got some complaint, likely a from a fan, and she was removed and possibly at least threatened with arrest.

Maybe this is where the rumors of Kristen and Rob getting into an argument came from, and that Kristen stormed off for a few minutes. If that's the case, it's the tabloids causing drama for no good reason and, as typical, misrepresenting the facts. It does seem that according to info from a You Tube video, that Rob and Taylor tried to console/calm Kristen down, but she needed a few minutes to get her makeup touched up and to compose herself--it seems that she got pretty upset about it, and some people even said she was distraught to the point of crying. Not a way to treat a young woman who you don't even know. And Kristen afterward was surrounded by guards until it was confirmed that the psycho was removed.

Amy: Well, there's at least one woman here who likes B&B, because, like the Three Stooges, their humor appeals to men. It's a good idea, and one that I've had for a while, but I'm still waiting on my older brother to update MS Word so I can use it again. And of course, I have a female character that Kristen has inspired that deals with B&B on her own terms :)

Lulu: At least I'm not sick now :) But then again, I've stayed away from fish since that incident, aside from stuff that I used to get from Long John Silver's

Music fans: For those of you who know about it, I've been referring to a band called Fallen One. Well, here's some little intro info about them: http://www.lazyrocker.com/index.php?opt ... :newsflash

And they also have a Facebook, You Tube page, and a Twitter. Just something new for those of you interested to try out.

Everyone: I'll be on the PS2, other laptop, and watching Nazi Collaborators and Iron Chef America. I'll try and get to bed earlier, as for tomorrow will likely be the last day before Thanksgiving that I'll be able to be online much of the day. So if you don't hear from me tomorrow or check out for anything tomorrow, you won't hear from me until Thursday night.

I'll be back later :)