Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

((IT'S TERRIFYING I KNOW.
Heh, we both picked up the double (( from the Clob. :D And you've moved to third person.))

"Oh stop it, you're making me remember how to emotion and that's not fun." I pursed my lips playful at Rosa, but dropped it as Lucia spoke and took up the small, sad half smile again. "Come visit us when you can. We'll always be here for you. Well, here at some point in time. Multiple points at once? Wibbly wobbly points. Anyways. You're off to do shapey-shiftey things, aren't you?" My urge to hug hadn't kicked in yet, so I stood a few feet back, hands in my pockets. I was still working on what the proper reaction should be.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

((MAFIA MAFIA MAFIA

I just miss you guise that's all.

Anywho.

POST.))
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((I MISS YOU TOO EVEN THOUGH I TALK TO YOU A LOT BUT SHHHHH
I think I got the ((/)) from Gio, actually. I remember some old members who hadn't been here for a while being confused when they came back to post again.
I did, didn't I?

I always get to this part of posting and then get distracted. I SHALL PERSEVERE ))

Lucia smiled softly at Rosa again before lightly tugging at Lidia's sleeve and beckoning to Rosa and Maria. "Let's go have some cupcakes! Cupcakes make everyone feel better, right?" she said with a brightness that seemed slightly forced. Once she was sure at least someone was following her, she went to the fridge and pulled out a packet of blood. She chugged one before pulling out three more packets to set on the table; they could douse their cupcakes in it, after all.

She hesitated and frowned once it came to actually producing cupcakes. "Um, guys? Where are the cupcakes? And where's Dexter when you need him?"

((I'll post something better later~))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Okaayyyy, so I haven't been here in forever!! I MISSED YOU GUYS!! How is everyone?! Mind if I jump in?))

Louisa, having been sitting silently on the couch, spoke up. "I could do with some cupcakes!!

She smiled at Lucia and jumped off the couch. "I believe there are some in the fridge..."

Grinning widely, Louisa yanked the fridge open and set a tray of frosted cupcakes on the table. She then proceeded to cover hers with blood and offered the rest to the others. "Voila!"

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"Cupcakes? Count me in, ladies." Al poked his head in through the archway to the kitchen, the luscious aroma of cupcakes having floated through the hallways of the mansion. He'd taken some time to himself; he'd needed to do that. Things around the mansion had been too tense for him, but all it had taken was a trip to the Denali coven to lighten up the mood. His old friend Tanya was always good for a laugh, and though he hadn't followed their feeding habits, he'd gotten along well enough with the sisters.

Sliding through the kitchen with smiles to the women, Al grabbed a spoon from the cabinet and a jar of ever-present Nutella from the cabinet and collapsed on the couch, shoveling the stuff down his throat as Lucia rolled her eyes in the background. Well, Al sniggered, it would've been stupid to expect that Lucia's attitude toward him had improved while he was gone.

((Hello everyone! It feels good to be back! Anyone around?))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

I waved at Lousia and Al, whom I felt like I hadn't seen in ages, but considering how long ages were that was probably true. They too were on the cupcake train, shoveling down frosting and blood and Nutella. The smells were enticing, but for some reason I couldn't muster the will to even sniff at them. Everything just seemed so sad and slow, like a haunting melody drifting through an empty house with only the walls for the compression waves to bounce off of. I didn't understand why. However, now was not the time to be floating off in melancholic musings- there were people I, as the oh so loving Boss, needed to attend to. Following whoever was following Lucia into the kitchen, I picked up a cupcake, added bacon and a dash of A- and nibbled delicately, perched on my favourite wobbly stool.

((Yo. Sup. Living people. That's cool. Almost as cool as bowties. *flops around can't think of anything to ooc say*))
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

((*pats sad, lonely thread with a rake*))

((If anyone still lurks on here and misses the Mafia, Hannah and I made rp-tumblrs for Lucia and Lidia at http://wwwyoudontscareme.tumblr.com and http://www.someeagerblood.tumblr.com respectively. If you would like to reconnect or anything. FYI.))
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

((*pats sad, lonely Mafia*

It's okay, I still love you even though we missed the annual "TIS THE BOSS'S BIRTHDAY" party and stuff...))
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I'm sorry. I wish everyone would come back, too, but they've all grown up or old or busy and don't come play much any more. :cray:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

((I know. Actually, a lot of us are friends on other sites now, so we're not entirely dead. We've just moved onto... other planes of existence?

If the Lex ever does a thread cleanout, would you/someone inform me, via PM or whatever? I'd like to save some of the Mafia threads somehow, for nostalgic purposes.))

((EDIT: if you would like to contact Lidia, she may be found at her blog setmyclocksearly. Leave an ask and we'll get back to you. Lucia Gravano, Hannah's darling, may be found at theydontscareme. Lidia's alive, kicking and very bored. Come say hi, even if you don't tumbl.))