Rob's Halfway House - #10

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #10

Post by Chernaudi »

Oh, and I hope that you guys know that the BD2 trailer will be out Wed. :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Evening all. Posting a little later than normal today. Was quite a busy day at work and we had a going-away lunch for one of my colleagues who is taking a leave to be a stay-at-home-mom. She adopted one special needs child and is fostering two more, both under the age of 2. She's a saint with patience I cannot fathom. We'll miss her, but she's ecstatic.

HHCon Note~ I went ahead and purchased tickets for Bel Ami. I'm a planner and figured it'd be easier to have one person be responsible for the tickets. They were $9. Just bring me cash or buy me a drink or three. ;)

Lynne~ Glad you are feeling better. Thanks! I thought so, too. Happy Lexiversary!! It’s kind of fun hitting those milestones, isn’t it?

Marielle~ I love that your number one impression of our country thus far is our wonky weather. :lol:

Tonise~ Yes, boys are fairly hard to puzzle out. Can’t wait to hear all about how it’s going in person. *sigh* I kind of love seeing the itinerary. It makes it all official somehow!

Brenda~ Boys and their toys, you know? I thought about getting Hubs a new phone, but he's so attached to his Crackberry that I think I'd have to knock him out to get it away from him.

Jaclyn~ If we can swing a EuroHHCon, believe me, I’m there! Yep, I have your pic. Thanks. Yep, way excited about the trailer. I’m hoping I’m not as disappointed in this one.

Alright, off to some reading. *hugs*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Okay, I have four pages of posts to catch up on and a fave photo to forward to Caryn, but.... BEST DAY EVER!!

(All right, maybe not ever, but pretty dang close!)

One- My daughter had an audition this morning for a performing arts school and she got it! The principal called us this afternoon & she was the FIRST student they contacted to offer a spot!!!!!! I AM SO PROUD!! AND RELIEVED!! AND PROUD!!! :yahoo:

Two- Both Daughter & Son had a wonderful, amazing, brilliant recital this weekend and danced their little hearts out!

Three- I have an interview for a job with a company I'd REALLY like to work with and for a position that would actualy utilize the skills I've built during the last few years immersed in fanfiction! DREAM COME TRUE!!

Four- The Breaking Dawn Trailer is coming in like... what? 2 days?!?

Five- Wayward Husband is trying very hard to get back on my good side, so I'm getting a new laptop this week! (Not sure the first part of that is a good thing or not, but I'll take the new laptop, which, really, I need for the afrementioned job opportunity anyway.) :clapping:

Six- I get to spend next weekend with a bunch of girlfriends & no kids!!! (Or wayward husband!!!) :yahoo:

Really... BEST DAY EVE.... WELL, IN A VERY, VERY, VERY LONG TIME! :swoon:

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Y'all!! Well, I have my HH Con folder all finished up with copies of confirmations and lists of all things planned!!
I have 3 outfits with jewelry and shoes ready to pack and I am still debating on what outfits to fly to and from Chicago in. I like to be comfy and warm on the plane, have shoes that are easily removed for security purposes and not a lot of bling - again, for security purposes. But, the shoes have to be easy to move quickly in just in case I have to make a mad dash from one point to the next. I'm thinking CROCS... that's what I wore the last time I flew. But, my new TOMS would work also. I guess I'll make the final decision tomorrow. I'm going to finish up the packing tomorrow before time to get ready for a date with Detective Scott. He called today and said he'd texted me last night after I texted him but it didn't go through for some reason. He was teasing me today and said, "I thought you might want to see me tomorrow since you're leaving on Wednesday and won't be here this weekend." :lol: :lol: I told him that I somehow imagined that it was the other way around! :lol: He soooo makes me laugh! I think we're going to go play pool tomorrow afternoon after a picnic in the park. I will try and pry a real pic from him on my iPhone for you girls to see when I get to Chicago. I am tired of pulling up his Christian Mingle profile every time someone wants to see his pic. Well, I guess I'll go check the FB messages one more time. As usual, I have more than one or two irons in the fire, and I'm trying to get our GRILLIN' & CHILLIN' Supper Club all planned before I leave on Wednesday so that they won't have a come-apart in my absence this weekend. :roll:

GINNIE~~ I am sooooo happy that you've had an AWESOME day!! You sooooooo deserve it right now! :D
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Girls and guy, I saw this photo over at twifans. They think it's of when Bella first sees Edward after she awakes from the transformation. He is reflected in her eye! :good:
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

*quietly sneaks through the back door*

Hey HH siblings :wave: .
Just a quickie though. RL is at its full force. Just want to drop by and wish everyone who'll be attending the HH Con good luck and to have a fabulous time (I know you all will!). Don't forget to posts pictures or updates specially on FB as its a more easier access for me.

I think most of you knew Big Bro and SIL have a new baby daughter, Baby Jayne (I so loved that name, since BIg Bro decreed no vampire name for her baby girl :lol: , I still got my way). She's 2 weeks old now and a very good baby, amongst the ones I've seen. She never cried, only when hungry or needs diaper changed, when she's awake she just play (in her own way) on her crib. She's a great to cuddle because she, in contrast with her big sister, gets chilled when the AC was on. So she mostly sleep on someone's chest and best of all she smelled so good, all clean and baby. She was so small when she was born only 6lbs and at the hospital I was so scared to held her thinking she would fall or I might crushed her but the minute she was home Big Bro dumped her in my arms, so now I'm a bit of an expert :lol: . I took care of all my nieces and nephew at some point (2 nephew from my eldest bro and 2 nieces from Big Bro), but I've held them all when they were at least 3 months old. This is the youngest I've held so far. My big sister niece (I used to refer to her as Baby Niece) which is not so baby now since she just turned 3 last Saturday, was so jealous when we brought her new sister home. Every time one of us would held Baby Jayne she would start to cry, she was used to having all the attention back then. Now she's starting to calm down, starting to get used to sharing attention with her baby sister. We also make sure at least one of us makes time to play with her or talk with her, she's really so talkative even I was so amazed with her vocabulary, so she doesn't fell left out.

Baby Jayne at 2 weeks old - One of these days I'm going to sneak kisses on those chubby cheeks :lol: :lol:

So yeah, that's basically what's been keeping me busy these days. See you all next time. Have a great day.

-Raine-
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I feel so lost lol! I have been hee since page 132(I think???) So I will just say hi! And Ginnie, awesome! Hopefully I will be able to check in at least once a day here nowm living in a MUCH better inviroment now and my spirits are up (but most of you know this from FB lol) have a good day ya'll!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

No THIS is a teaser trailer, kids...

I'm practically freaking giddy right now!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

EDIT: Some lovely stills for you as well...

Oh Edward, how you will always own me.

Look at his face!

I literally tear a bit at this image. *sigh*

*Caryn floats away to the DR*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I am all packed and ready to go!!!! :clap: :clap: Two days to go until HH CON 2012!! I simply cannot believe it's actually almost here!!!

The teaser to the teaser is... AWESOME!!!

I have a date with Detective Scott this evening. I'm thinking some dinner and a game or two of pool may be in the works. I'll fill Y'all in either tonight before bed or tomorrow.

Can't wait for the actual teaser to be released tomorrow! Wooohooo!

Y'all have a great day! :D
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Just a quickie to say....
Tornado wrote:I'm feeling quite a bit of HH Con envy right now ...
Same here... :( :(

Ginnie - That's great about your daughter! And the job interview! And the new laptop! And getting to go to HHCon etc! I'm so happy for you!!

Tonise - Enjoy your date!

Raine - LOVE the photo of your new baby neice - she is beautiful!! Thanks for checking in with us :)

Gotta go get dinner now - pizza! Yum!

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!