Chapter by Chapter Eclipse Discussion

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Chapter 2 ~ Evasion

Post by Tornado »

1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's.
I never graduated. :D

2. What did you theorize Alice had seen?
I was pretty sure it was about Victoria.

3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were?
Absolutely. Bella can be so thick. It's clear he's suggesting it because he wants her out of town so she's not around for whatever Alice has seen.

4. Without being graphic, compare Charlie's attempt at giving Bella "the talk" to your own experience with getting "the talk".
I honestly can't remember it!

5. Did Bella forgive Edward too quickly after he stopped her from going to La Push to see Jacob?
I think they should have talked about it a bit more.
MouseyZbyszko
Settled in Forks

Post by MouseyZbyszko »

Alphie wrote:Thanks to Cocoa for the Questions!

3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were?
I didn't think Edward had ulterior motives. I just figured he was tired of Charlie bein' a little dictator :mrgreen: in Bella's life and wanted Bella to have some breathing room from her father.

It WAS funny though that, when Edward brought the whole subject up and got the ballgame rolling, that Edward was The Pitcher and Bella was at bat and she smacked one out of the ballpark in the fight with her father. I've never seen Bella be so vocal before --- and she never really stood up to her dad until that point. :clap:
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Alphie wrote:Thanks to Cocoa for the Questions!

1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's.

Bella had a good group of friends and didn't work as much as I did :)

2. What did you theorize Alice had seen?
I honestly can't remember what I thought when I originally read the book...I saw the movie and read the book so close together.

Umm..not really. He's very sensitive to the feelings/thoughts of others so I can see why he'd want her to use the tickets not to hurt Esmes feelings. That and it keeps her away from the playoff party in La Push.
4. Without being graphic, compare Charlie's attempt at giving Bella "the talk" to your own experience with getting "the talk".
Haha I was handed a book that explained it. Graphic but much less embarrassing!

5. Did Bella forgive Edward too quickly after he stopped her from going to La Push to see Jacob?
Umm a little bit..but she's so in tune with his feelings..and she did say that she didn't want to fight with him too.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]