Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hello all!

Not much going on in my world other than Jason and I are planning our vacation, which we're officially going on at the end of April, thank God. I feel so busy with work all the time, I can't wait to just BE with Jason :)

We're watching the Olympics and I'm enjoying watching all the different sports! I'm a bit bummed the Americans aren't doing so well so far, but it's still interesting to watch.

Lynne-Ah yes, Despicable Me is a MUST! I watched it in pieces when I got it from the library but then when my Mom got interested in a silly minion app game, we watched them both with my parents and loved them. Now we own them too :)

The music in Frozen is great and so is the artistry....the animation was incredible!

Do you guys celebrate Valentine's Day?
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've felt a bit sick today, but it's probably nothing really bad. I don't know when I'll be going home exactly, but it should be pretty soon, probably by the weekend.

I checked last night and there doesn't seem to be a ton on TV tonight, but I'll make do with what I can find.

But other than that, today will probably be like most other days around here--up in my room until later on, and then back up here for a while before I go back to sleep. At least when I get back home and settled, I'll start planning on going back to work.

Another reason for me to be happy:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/M ... H0549:1:US

At least this weekend will hopefully be the last of the really cold stuff for a while :)

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Gave Hubby a card and a box of chocolates this morning. He gave me a lovely card with a picture of a camera on the front (he's a photographer) saying, 'you and I just click' then inside it says, 'I'm glad I snapped you up'. Very clever!

Swimming went well with Little Man's class yesterday. I ended up helping a group of three kids who didn't know much about swimming and I helped them practice putting their heads under the water and trying to float with their bodies straight. It was fun.

I'm working for our business today so hopefully I'll get a lot done.

Sarah - I'll try to see both of those movies. It would be much easier if Little Man was more into them. One kids' movie I will get to see will be the lego movie coming out in April. He will definitely want to see that one! Where are you planning to go on your vacation?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I should be back home within the next few days. That'll depend mostly on how much of the plumbing in my home will have to be replaced because of the cold. But I should be back home once that gets fixed.

The best news is that I called my boss Renee today at work, and she said that hopefully within the next couple of weeks I should hopefully be able to start my new job. Hopefully I'll be able to start soon when I get back home. Hopefully I can start within a week or two of getting back home.

Other than that, I'm not going to be up to much today. I'll have some stuff to watch on TV later tonight. But other than that, I won't be doing too much.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's Saturday and that means Little Man's swimming lesson. *sigh* This time last week I was getting ready to go on my night away. Never mind. It's supposed to be quite warm here today and I have a lot of cooking to do this afternoon. That won't make being inside the house very fun, but at least my washing will dry quickly!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Happy Valentine's Day Susan, Sean, Lynne and Sarah!

4 years ago on Valentine's Day, I first posted on this thread. Wow. I never would have thought that I would still be chatting with some of the same people four years later!

You are the stalwarts keeping the Halfway House going. Thanks for keeping it alive. I'm sorry I don't come around here much anymore. I wish there were more people still here on the Lex, but since most are on facebook, I tend to just post there to catch everyone.

Who knows? Maybe things will change and we'll be back to post. Any big Twilight anniversaries coming up?

I'll try to stop by more often....and I'll try to read up on what you've all been posting about.

By for now!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi again everyone.

More good news: Remember that Social Security interview I had to do last month? Well, it paid off, because now I have an extra $180 in the bank and may be getting almost $600 next month!

I'll lose that once I start working again, but it's still good to have for now.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Susie - well, if SM would hurry up and finish Midnight Sun, I think that would bring a few people back!
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Lynne - You say that as though it is a possibility. Is there something I don't know?
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

*tiptoes in,looks around*

Hey Strangers!!

I'm taking Susie's advice. Yes, it very much brought a smile to my face to log in to the Lex today. Oh, how I miss the days when my morning began with a cup of coffee and the Lex. I really do.

I keep hoping that, very soon, life can be like that again. We'll see, though...

In the meantime, Happy Valentine's Day, sisters & friends! I hope it's a blessed one, full of love--even if it's love between the pages of a book, or the covers of a DVD. ;-)

oxoxoxo