Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

My day today will be a bit busy. I have some dishes to wash, some stuff on GT4 that I'd like to do, and I have to catch a bit of sleep before the F1 race tonight. Other than that, I'd like to start work on playing a game that I haven't played with in a while and look up some stuff tonight if I get a chance.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Little Man had a birthday party yesterday, where they went go carting and got to wear helmets and all this cool stuff ... then when I got him home and was washing his hair last night I discovered he had head lice!!!! I feel really terrible now as he did mention an itchy head earlier in the week but I couldn't see anything and there hadn't been any alert at school. It didn't help that he's never had it before so I didn't know what to look for. They did wear those hair net things under the helmets so I'm hoping that will keep him from spreading it to other kids who were there. But it's not a nice thing to think that I might be responsible for him giving it to other kids. :(

Don't know what I'm doing this week yet. Rochelle says she needs me in but she's not sure she has time. Could do with the work.
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!

Everybody around me seems to coming down with the flu these days (for the second or even the third time this winter) and I am a little bit worried that I will get it soon…

Sarah, I am sorry for Jason’s grandmother. It must be really difficult for you both…
I haven’t thought of searching the areas on Google earth (thanks for the tip!) but I have seen some really cool pictures on sites mentioned on Stephenie’s page - I remember there was one for La Push and another one for Forks and the forests there...

Song that is so sad. No one has the right to play with somebody else’s feelings. I am not sure I want to know what kind of families bring up kids like that…

Lynne let me tell you about hair lice! When I was a kid everyone used to have it (me included - now it’s not that common as it was back then, should we consider it a species near extinction?) I read a couple of years ago a natural way to exterminate them: you shampoo and wash the hair with whatever shampoo you use. You have already boiled together oregano and rosemary. You filter the liquid out and you wash the hair with it right after.
Other than that I voted for The Reign and I also added it to 3 more categories, but now that I went to check again, there is no option to add your own preferences… Oh, and about the new book… Congrats! Keep us informed!

Sean, have you heard about Jeremy Clarkson? Although everyone wants him back, he disappointed me, big time!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hello everybody!

I think I've got all the lice out of Little Man's hair. I hope so. I'll be retreating it tomorrow night and next Saturday night to make sure. Rochelle doesn't need me this week but will next week. That's something. We'll sign the contract then.

Michelle - It's definitely not extinct over here, I can tell you! They're such annoying little critters! So they've taken away the option for voting on other things? I never understood why they had it in the first place. Oh well, we can still vote for The Reign.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I didn't mean to have such a long absence, I try to pop in here at least once every few days, but I keep getting caught up with work! I love my new responsibilities, I'm just tired and more distracted :)

I was supposed to dog sit for my parents Saturday so they could road trip down to Oregon but the weather wound up being rainy and a bit stormy so they opted not to go. I still came over to hang out while my cats were getting groomed but that's about all I did other than clean. I'm glad my stupid cold is finally going away.

Lynne-I saw your FB about LM's head lice, ack! I have such thick hair that when I was 18 we finally ended up dying my hair which killed all the buggies since my poor Mom just couldn't get them all doing the normal treatment. It took forever though, (about 3 months) and mutiple dye jobs but at least I loved the color of my hair?

Michelle-I wasn't as close to his grandma as I wanted to be..I just started reading books by her favorite author, Karen Kingsbury (she writes a lot of Christian fiction) and looking forward to talking to her about them :/ she lived a good long life and was well loved by her kids and grand kids. At least I e-mail my grandma, even though she's in Florida. Good luck staying healthy!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a good day at work and watched some TV tonight. I also got to hold our kitten Marcy while her pet carrier was cleaned and I also got to pet Momma Kitty, who will let people reach in her carrier and pet her.

I'll probably be having something to eat soon and then I'll probably be going to sleep after I get a few other things done.

Michelle: As far as I'm concerned, as long as the BBC brings me something with James May on it, I'll be happy.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today has been kinda slow so far, but I do have some stuff planned. Mostly looking up some stuff online and doing some gaming later on today/tonight.

At least my energy is better than it has been because of the weather actually being decent around here.

For now, I'll leave you with a couple of barn owl videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aK_7Au8bUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pWub12DUoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlKo42iPslg

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Nothing much on today, as Rochelle still has no work for me. She should have a couple of days next week, which is good. We should also be signing the contract on the next book next week. I should be able to find out when it's going to be released! :-)

Sarah - I'm glad you're enjoying work although it's sad not to see you here. I checked LM's head last night and couldn't see anything. I'll treat it again today anyway, but hopefully we've got rid of them all.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Helloooo!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today wasn't a great day. I woke up not feeling well at all and I had to call off work. I'm still not feeling that great, but right now, I'm gonna try and finish up some pasta stuff I made last night. I probably won't do a ton for the rest of today and tonight. Probably look some stuff up online and rest up. At least the Audi R18 public showing is supposed to happen sometime tomorrow.

Oh, and I have a blog that I write. It's mostly about motorsports stuff, but I do post some other stuff with it. Here's a link:

http://chernaudiblog.blogspot.com/