Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Tiring day today as we had two of our monthly cleans fall on the same day, but sometimes it happens like that. We still managed to go see my parents tonight and played gin rummy with them. We're all fiercely competitive but it's all good fun, with lots of joking and teasing. I'm really working on trying to value people over my ever lengthy to do list.

Lynne-I'm glad you've got LM's head under control! Such a stressful thing to deal with!!

Oh that's exciting..are you able to give us a synopsis yet?
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Little Man's got some stuff on up at the school today so I'll be going up there to join in. Other than that, there's not much going on in my neck of the woods!

Sarah - Glad you had fun with your parents! I'm not going to give you a synopsis but I'll give you a bit of detail. It's a contemporary drama, so it's all set in the real world. It's about a girl who's on her gap year after school and she wanted to go overseas but her mother was worried about what might happen to her there so insisted she only go to Sydney and stay with her aunt. She gets a job in a bookstore and while she's working there with another guy, armed robbers come in and, in a robbery gone wrong, she becomes the victim of a hostage drama. That's all in the first few chapters. After that, she has to find a way to recover from it. The heart of the book is about that journey.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today was a much better day. For one, I'm not feeling sick, and two, I'm in a much better mood as a result.

Also, Audi had the public launch for the R18 LMP1 program today.

Here's a preview pic:

http://fourtitude.com/emAlbum/albums/Mo ... Up-929.jpg

For more photos:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 099&type=1

http://fourtitude.com/galleries/?c=show ... %20quattro

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Another long work day today but I started all the paperwork to get our passports this weekend :) We're going to Canada with some friends in May so we really need to get them. We used to be able to go across the border with just an I.D. but they changed the rules not too long ago so now, even though I'm about 4 hours south of Canada, I still have to pay the fees for a basic card. At least it's good for a while.

Lynne-Oh that sounds intriguing! That's great it's getting published!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We've got friends coming over for dinner tonight, so today I'm going to mak two pizzas from scratch as well as a chocolate caramel cake that we're trying for the first time. I'm looking forward to it! :)

Don't know if winter is still going on for you all, but summer doesn't want to end here. The last few days have been very hot. I want autumn. It's my favourite season! :rant:

Sarah - You know, it seems odd to me that you need a passport to drive just a few hours away. I know that's the reality for many people in the world but here if you want to go to another country you have no choice but to go on a plane or a boat. Yes, I'm glad that book's being released too! :D
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a good day at work--I made a list of files in the basement at work, stayed up at the front desk, and scanned for a bit at the end of the day. Other than that, I haven't been up to too much, though.

I don't have too many plans for the weekend or the rest of tonight, either. Mostly, I want to make some fried chicken and look up some stuff online. I do hope that some of you liked the Audi stuff that I've linked to recently :)

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Passport applications are in! And I went and got my hair cut and highlighted for the trip..and the funeral. I'll be seeing a lot of Jason's extended family there next week, most of whom I haven't seen since my wedding almost four years ago, so I wanted to look good haha.

This weekend is all about hanging out, doing some deep cleaning (yes, I am ALWAYS cleaning up something..we as a couple are not organized in anyway so its a constant battle to get things picked up and then kept up..I can only imagine how it'll be when we have children in the future!) and relaxing, nothing too exciting!

Lynne-it's super weird to me too because Canada is so close but I'm pretty excited to visit Vancouver, site of the 2010 Olympic Games! That cake sounds delicious, let me know how it turns out!!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I don't have too much planned for today. Mostly playing some games and getting some rest, and possibly spending some time out side.

Other than that, I don't have too much to add.

Updated links to Audi photo galleries:

http://fourtitude.com/galleries/?c=show ... %20quattro

Last edited by Chernaudi on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Last night's dinner when pretty well. Our home-made pizza were declicious but the cake was a little dry and the frosting a little too sweet, even for me! Maybe today the leftover pieces will be a little better if they've moistened up a trifle in the fridge overnight. I won't object to trying them, that's for sure!

I treated Little Man's hair again yesterday. There are still some eggs in them so I'll have to keep going. I think I'll just use conditioner next time though, not the medicated stuff, because I haven't seen any actual lice in them.

Sarah - I love Canada. I stayed there for three weeks in 1997, basing myself with friends in Vancouver. It's beautiful.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Looks like everyone's a little busy today ...