Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by michelle »

Hello everybody!

I got sick after all. It sucks to be sick! I woke up at 3 o’clock in the morning two days in a row, because I couldn’t breathe right… Thank God now I am feeling better.
I saw somewhere that the movie Insurgent is released. I haven’t seen any of the movies nor read any of the books. Have you read them? Would you recommend them?

I also read a really touching article, which I believe is worth reading. Unfortunately, due to the flu I saw it today, so I didn’t have the chance to send to this boy my wishes on time.
http://time.com/3753471/world-rallies-b ... een-party/

Sarah so good that you are going “abroad” :)
The weather in Canada must be similar to Washington, right? Oh! That reminds me! I made a google search for the state and it was amazing to see how truthful everything was! I even “followed” the 101 highway and kind of guessed where the Cullens’ house should be… It also surprised me the fact that there were many photos of Edward and Bella and Twilight in general, attached by users!!!

Lynne, as Sarah said I remember that my poor mum had to comb my hair again and again with a special comb… And all those pharmaceutical shampoos… What I want to say: you are lucky you have a little man and not a little woman! It would have been much more difficult for you and the kid!
And by the way, the new book sounds really good! ;)
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today I made Jason go shopping with me and got a few new tops for our trips. I've lost about 10 pounds so far, I'd hoped to lose more, but it can be so hard to make really healthy decisions all the time, but I still wanted a new top or two that made me feel pretty :)

Last night I went and saw the new Cinderella with a girlfriend and it was SO cute. I loved her dress of course, but the costuming in general was awesome. There wasn't any of the traditional songs I remember from the play or from the Disney cartoon which I appreciated, it felt like a nice throw back to traditional love stories that I definitely want to purchase when it comes out.

Michelle-Don't do it. Just don't. I loved Divergent and Insurgent but the final book is terrible so it's not worth the emotional investment, at least to me. I do love Shailene Woodley though. Sorry to hear you got sick, that's awful :/

It's quite fun to see all the Twilight related stuff, isn't it? It's even cooler to see in person :)

Lynne-glad your dinner went well!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Yesterday I tried to pin Rochelle down on a possible release date for my new book. She laughed and said that she didn't think it would be for another two years. That disappointed me although I probably should have expected it. Sometimes she can be a bit brutal in the way she gives news like that and it left me feeling really down for the rest of the day. Of course, something could happen to make it sooner but I think there's no chance it will be this year. Knowing what's involved in publication, it was probably unrealistic of me to expect that, but objectivity always flies out the window when it's personal.

Michelle - Sarah and I have spent much time talking about the wonderful Divergent and Insurgent that were wrecked and ruined by the disappointing and poorly written Allegiant. In my opinion, it's not worth the emotional investment you will put out in reading the first two when the final book is such a let down. So I wouldn't bother, if I was you.

Sarah - hooray for losing some weight! I think I'm losing a little too. I hope so. I'm glad Cinderella was good too.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry for not writing the past couple of days. I've been busy with work, doctors appointments, and other stuff, and I've been tired and exhausted the past couple of days.

At least I found out that the Walmart/Sam's Choice pizzas are pretty good. And I get paid Friday so I'll be getting some more.

But right now, I'm trying to make breakfast and I'm not in the greatest of shape. Just a bit tired and groggy.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

The next-door neighbour's dog was barking at quarter to five this morning. Not a great start to the day. They're away again, I think. They leave their dogs alone too much. I don't appreciate having to get up and yell at someone else's dog several times when I should be sleeping.

Not much happening here today. We've had my husband's grandfather's war medals cleaned in preparation for Anzac Day in a few weeks. I'll go and pick them up today. Anzac Day is our special day to remember those who've been killed in wars. We celebrate it more than Armistice Day. It's to commemorate the first day the ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corp) forces went into battle at Gallipoli. It's the 100th anniversary this year. It also means it's the 100th anniversary of the death of my great uncle, who was killed during that first day of battle.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Everything went fine today. I was tired earlier due to not getting a ton of sleep last night and having to be up early to get to a doctor's appointment. I'm so not a morning person. But at least that's over now.

Tonight, I'll probably be making some chicken, biscuits and mashed potatoes for dinner and I'll try and get some more sleep before I have to get ready for work tomorrow.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Summer just doesn't want to leave us and I'm really in a hurry for it to go away. I hate summer and this has been the longest we've had in years. I'm hoping April will see the arrival of cooler weather.

Not much going on today. I'm going to make a last ditch attempt to get a bookstore to pay some money they owe me for the books. It isn't worth taking them to court over it - it's only about $100 - but it would be nice to have it. I don't hold much hope. I'll probably have to write it off.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Not much going on here either, just the usual weekday grind. I'm having a friend over to watching Mockingjay tomorrow which should be fun.

Lynne-Good luck..I hate people that don't pay :( So annoying! When is ANZAC again?
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi Everyone.

I had a decent day of work today, but my shoulder and arm weren't doing too well after work so I took a long nap hoping that they'd get better. Thankfully so far, they have.

I do have an outing tomorrow and for tonight I'll be looking up some stuff and having some dinner. I have a couple of pizzas that I'd like to get rid of before I replace them with the Walmart Sam's Choice ones that I really like.

Oh, and this is a video of a rare song of a rare (to the US) car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKHKpa5VWhY

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today was kinda a crappy day weather-wise, but at least I got done what I wanted to do on my outing, and I have another planned for next Tuesday.

I get paid tomorrow and I'll be getting groceries and stuff, too. But outside of that, I don't really have a whole lot planned in the immediate future.