Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Not much going on here, just work :) I'm slowly getting ready for our trip, which we leave for next Thursday, and deep cleaning, doing stuff like baseboards, and watching Disney movies to get in the mood.

Lynne-Here we call those arcades :) A friend of mine introduced me to one that has a bunch of old games, like Tetris and Pac-Man, and it was really fun :)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today Little Man and I are going to a friend's place for a play. Hopefully it will be a good time.

Sarah - We call them that here too. I just couldn't remember the name!
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Oh goodness..today was crazy. I misread the start time and thought we were meeting later than we were. On top of that, as I was looping out of my neighborhood, some guys were walking down the street in the opposite lane and because they didn't have kids with them (it was around school bus pick up time), I didn't slow down much and then one of the guys rushed my car swinging his fists...it was SO scary! I'm so glad I didn't stop completely...maybe I should've slowed down more but he wasn't supposed to be in the middle of the road anyway!

I stopped by my favorite frozen yogurt parlor on the way home from work and got some to go, just to console myself haha.

Lynne-How was the arcade? They're quite fun to go to, though they've declined in numbers around here since the video game craze of the Wii and what not..especially now that games are available on our phones :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We're going to see the movie Home today. Little Man's been wanting to see it for some time so that's what today's journey is going to be.

Did any of you watch the live link with SM for the new Twilight thing? I wanted to, but it was at three in the morning, our time, and because of school holidays, I haven't even had a chance to watch the video of it yet. Hopefully I'll get around to it soon.

Sarah - yes, I read on Facebook about your encounter with those guys. What the heck were they doing on the road? The arcade was fun. Little Man had a whale of a time.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I've had enough of the rain and storms for a while. At least this weekend from Friday morning onwards will be dry decent out.

I do get paid tomorrow and I do have some plans for that money, obviously. In the shorter term, I do have some stuff I wanna finish looking up and some F1 practice to watch tonight. Friday into Saturday morning does look like things might be busy for me on the TV watching front with the NASCAR race possibly Saturday night, the F1 race Saturday night, and the WEC race Sunday morning. Not to mention some stuff on the History Channel I want to watch on those nights. But by Sunday night, things will have calmed down for a while.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Morning all!

Today it's finally Friday and I'm quite relieved since Jason is at the office today so I'll get some much needed time alone :) Tonight I'm going to Stars on Ice with my Mum in the city, it was her Christmas present from me, and we'll be able to watch former U.S and Olympic champions perform. It was lovely the last time we went so I'm quite excited.

I listened to about half of Eclipse while working the other day and it got me itching to re-read the Saga so maybe I'll start that soon. There's something so comforting about it that it could be really relaxing to get into their world again.

Lynne-I'm glad you guys had fun :) I've heard great reviews of Home, my sister and niece loved it. Plus the uber talented Jim Parsons is the voice of Boov!

I have NO idea what those two older guys were doing in the road but it was scary. I'll have to start locking my doors as I drive I guess. We live in a relatively decent area, in the suburbs, so I was quite surprised!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Off to coffee with a firend this morning. It will be nice to take time out from the school holiday thing, although I have had fun with Little Man this week. We enjoyed Home, although he got a little upset at the end when one of the characters couldn't find her mother. He was crying about it in bed last night. :(

Sarah - Stars on Ice sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy it!
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hello my beloved friends!

In two hours from now (at 11 pm) starts the Easter service, which ends around 1-1.30 in the morning. So at 1.30 our family will gather to eat offal (yeah, I know ew – all day I was walking through the house holding my nose…) Tomorrow the traditional dish for lunch is lamb stuffed with rice which I also hate, because it smells like… well lamb. :D
I don’t know if you have it there, here we use a greeting the first days after the Easter Sunday (the old times this greeting was used for forty days instead of hello, good morning etc) So we say:
- "Christ is risen!" To receive the answer:
- "Truly, He is risen!"

Sarah, did you enjoy Stars on Ice? I didn’t know that New Kids On The Block and the BB joined forces!
As far as your encounter is concerned, I totally understand how it feels. I don’t drive – although I have a license – because the majority here (both drivers and pedestrians) don’t know neither to drive, nor to walk. There is no respect on the roads… :x

Lynne, I don’t think arcade places exist here any more. They are all replaced by internet cafés. And, yes I watched Stephenie’s interview. It was so nice to see her after such a long time! I really enjoyed what everyone had to say about the project, though I was a bit disappointed that she was asked only two questions from the fans. :(
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

My friend was unwell yesterday so she couldn't make it for coffee, which was disappointing. We've been trying to get together for weeks but one thing or another keeps getting in the way.

Today we're having church at our place (again). We aren't leading this time, though. Should be a good time.

Michelle - over here, we have a tradition of saying, 'Christ is risen!' 'He is risen indeed!' to each other. Yeah, I wouldn't like the smell of the offal either!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's been kinda a long week between being sick, doing a lot of running, and having to deal with aches and pains, but I'll be glad when it's Sunday afternoon and the weekend's racing is done and I can truly relax a little. I sort of hate this weekends when there's so much racing going on, it means a lot to keep up with, and tonight, a lot to stay up for.

At least Audi have done very well at Silverstone all weekend so far. Hopefully the race will pan out the same. I don't know if I'll watch it, at least all of it, tomorrow, due to what I'll be doing tonight. But if you have Fox Sports 1, you can watch it.

But tonight I'll be trying to catch the NASCAR and F1 races, and maybe sneak in a nap before my parents get here and I'll probably watch the last of the WEC race, too.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/