Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Yesterday I hung with a friend and we watched the movie The Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend), which was cute and surprisingly much better than the book to me. In the book it's all about sex and hooking up so I was relieved to see the movie wasn't like that since I just don't care for that.

Today I think I'm going to help Jason cut salsa and pasta sauce, as my doctor told me to cut down the sugar, so I'm happy to help him can stuff.

Lynne-oh that sounds fun! I'm sure it's harder for local authors to compete with bigger names, but still cool you were invited.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

My in-laws did another show yesterday, which went really well. It was also Fathers' Day here yesterday, so we had an afternoon together with all our families, which was lovely.

My sister and brother-in-law leave on Thursday to go back to America. I'll miss them. They're great fun to be around. We're having them over for dinner on Tuesday to say goodbye.

Sarah - I haven't read The Duff, and owing to your description, I don't think I will!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's still pretty nasty with the heat and humidity today. It also produces a weird feeling of feeling like when the sun goes down it feels like the temperature instantly drops about 15 degrees or so and they're already dew on the grass.

So this is the way it'll be during my vacation from work. At least on Wednesday when I head back in a front will move though and cool things down a bit.

So I'll just be doing my normal stuff during my days off work as well as trying to keep up on an Audi test that's going on in France later this week.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Today is Labor Day here so Jason and my parents are off..for me, it's just Monday, my day off, but it's nice to have other people around. Later we will have a BBQ with my parents but no other real plans.

Lynne-Yeah, I don't recommend the book. Try the movie instead. It was much cuter. Sorry your in laws are leaving...it felt like their visit flew by didn't it?
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

We're having the in-laws over for dinner tonight. It will be the last time we see them before they go home. I was hoping to take them to the airport but they need to be there at the time when I take Little Man to school, so Hubby will have to do it instead. :( I'll miss them.

Sarah - It has flown by. Glad you had a good labor day. :)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's more of the same story here with the weather. At least my fan arrangement is working as far as keeping me cool. I've got an eye doctors appointment tomorrow morning, at least it's early in the morning so it won't be so hot, and after work on Wednesday, I'll be trying to get a Domino's pizza.

That, and trying to follow info from the test that Audi are doing in Magny Cours in France, are the highlights of my week so far.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

We enjoyed dinner with the in-laws last night, but it was hard to say goodbye. We'll miss them. :(
Today I have the parent morning gathering at Little Man's school and I'll be taking some books as I'm doing sort of a show and tell for them. Don't know if I'll sell any but it would be nice.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Yesterday we ended up making homemade tomato sauce and it was a lot of fun! I don't usually help Jason with the canning but making it was pretty fun. We tried it tonight and it was delicious.

Lynne-aw, sorry they had to leave. I guess it's another excuse for you to come visit America!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I had fun at the parent gathering at my son's school yesterday. Better yet, I sold three full sets of the Verindon trilogy! Not only that, the people who bought them wanted their photos taken with me, which felt a little weird but flattering.

Sarah - I've never tried homemade tomato sauce before. I'm sure, like everything else homemade, it's much better than store bought tomato sauce.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hellooo???