Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Not much going on here, just work :) Tomorrow is the start of our state fair, which happens to be in my home town, and I'm excited to go with Jason. The warm weather has come back for it which is even better..there are years I've gone in the rain because it's a tradition and just what we do :)

Lynne-Homemade is better or so I'm learning :) It takes a lot of time but it's fun.

How awesome you sold three full sets, yay!
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Busy weekend coming up. I'm taking Little Man out present-hunting this morning, as he has a birthday party to go to tomorrow. I also have to get all my normal stuff done today, like washing and baking. We're going to my parents' place this afternoon. We normally go on Sunday afternoons but the birthday party is then and we haven't been to my parents' place in a few weeks. Then tomorrow we have church and the birthday party in the afternoon. I had been hoping to go to see Rob's new movie, Life, with Karena today, but we're both too busy so we're going to try next weekend.

Sarah - have fun at the fair! :) Glad to hear that the weather for it's looking good.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hellooo???
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Yesterday was a really long work day so I came home and read and straightened the house. Today I went to another community yard sale, probably the last of the season, and scored some great baby clothes for my best friend who is having a girl in January.

Tonight we have dinner with my father in law and his side of the family, which I hope will be fun. We don't see them often.

Lynne-Hope your weekend went well :) I looked up Rob's movie, it's not in theaters here :( Let me know how it is when you see it!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but I've been busy with work and some other stuff.

I also found this blog about a make up and fashion blogger who is paralyzed from the chest down as a result of a car accident. But she's made big strides in her life and is also a motivational speaker:

http://jordansbeautifullife.com/about/

I don't have much in the way of plans this weekend other than catching up on some stuff.

I'll be back later
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Did you see that SM's releasing a 10th anniversary of Twilight with special bonus scenes? I wonder what they'll be? If there's enough new stuff I will buy it, although it's always difficult to justify buying something I already have for just an extra few pages. I don't have that much disposable income.

I'm working for Rochelle today, which will help the cashflow situation. Hopefully it will be a good day.

Sarah - apparently Life has a graphic sex scene in it, which I wasn't expecting and doesn't exactly thrill me, but I've seen movies like that before so I'll just wince my way through it. Knowing James Dean's reputation, I'm guessing he's in it, but who knows?
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Today we went to the fair rather than on Friday since I got off so late from work then. It was a good day for it, sunny but not too hot, and we enjoyed it. It's pretty much a tradition to go every year, since they always give kids here free tickets and I just kept going as an adult :)

Random news, but I found a cardboard cut out of Edward from NM at a yard sale and had to buy it! It was a yard sale sign holder, getting people's attention, and the girl sold it to me for a mere $3. Jason wasn't amused by it but I couldn't pass it up :) He'll go into the closet I think, until I get a house with a spare room I plan on turning into a library/craft room that I can have all my geeky stuff in. I already have a cutout of Anakin Skywalker from the second (prequel) Star Wars, so Edward will be in good company :P

Lynne-Oh thanks for the warning! I'm not a big fan of those things either, yuck. I also noticed that Stephenie was in Forks this weekend for the 10th anniversary of the book, as fans gather every year to celebrate Bella's birthday. I think it's called Twilight in Forks Forever or something like that. I opted not to go, as I was just there, but it's pretty cool she came out!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Yesterday's work with Rochelle went well, although I'm still not game enough to ask if my next book's going to be published next year. She'll probably say no at this stage anyway.
Some good news - a short story I've written has been accepted into an anthology that will be released in November. It's called Glimpses of Light. All the stories, flash fiction and poetry have to have light as a major theme. I'll let you know more closer to the release date.

Sarah - yes, I saw the picture of your cutout of Rob on Facebook! He looks good. I wish I had a place to put things like that. But I could imagine the look Hubby would give me if I bought a cutout figure of Rob!
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

I had today off and enjoyed lunch with my parents before running errands. It was nice to have a quiet day before starting work again tomorrow.

Lynne-I saw about the special edition and I'm really intrigued. I'll have to read some reviews/details of the extras before I decide. It'll probably go on my Christmas list. Jason was pretty annoyed with the cutout and threatened to use him as target practice :roll: but as long as he goes in the closet, it'll be fine.

And oooh, how exciting about your new book!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I'm working for Rochelle again today, which is good, because the money's always nice. However, Little Man's sports day is on at school today and I wanted to go to it. Fortunately, his grandfather is going in my place.

Sarah - yes, my copy might have to wait until Christmas too. I don't know if I'll be able to afford it any earlier. I've had a lot of unexpected expenses this year.