Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Post by Nena »

Trent Ford is exactly how Jazzy looks in my head *swoon*. Omg, that third picture is amazing Nima! Great find :), you can totally imagine him in the 1860's, ready to join the confederate Army... hmm mmm
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I agree Nima, your pick for Aro is perfect and I like Callum for Jasper. Your Alec is really well chosen as well, however, is Jane and Alec twins or just siblings. I also imagined them in my head looking VERY similar, able to pass as twins. I think of her as having dark gold hair and Alec as well. In light it would be blond, but without the light, it'd be as dark as their souls... That and to have that cherub look, dark gold would shimmer nicely in the candlelight.

I agree, I like the facial look of Nikki as Rosalie. However, I was concerned she might look too tan. I imagined her as being blond and pale as a human (pale as in very light ivory skin). But curvy, something that Royce would have trouble keeping his hands off of which is why he breaks down and...well...you know. However, the stills of Rosalie really do look great and she has that attitude, that inner strength (from what I've seen) does come across.

I think it is not just the look that is important, but having that personality come across. Kellen is very goofy and that side of him comes through just as that killer protective nature (he was great in the HBO war series). Bella and Edward have that chemistry, and it seems that Jasper and Alice have that subconscious connection. Those are things that cannot be faked so I'm glad to see that they posses those qualities.

ETA: Happy Birthday, Addicted! Wishing you a fabulous day!

GNE - I suffer along with you! If only I could be paid to just sit around, read, and play on the lex.
Last edited by una on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Happy Birthday, Addicted!!!

Addicted: I hope it's a good one!

I have to head back to class. :evil:
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

Just curious though... if SM had suggestion for actors, and other ones actually got casted for these parts, was it because the former ones were unavailable, uninterested or just never approached by the director ?
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Persephonie wrote:Just curious though... if SM had suggestion for actors, and other ones actually got casted for these parts, was it because the former ones were unavailable, uninterested or just never approached by the director ?
maybe there look fit the part, but they couldn't act the part?
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

BlueStarlight wrote:
Valentina wrote:I actually rarely picture characters while I'm reading. Most of the characters I only knew a few features. Like Alice has short spiky hair, Jacob is Aboriginal and he had long hair... which I only noticed when Bella said he'd cut it all off. For a loooong time, I pictured Aro bald.

Well, you learn something new every day! The only people I had ever heard "aboriginal" if reference to were the Australians; and that was in highschool very many years ago. I had learned that the Aborigines were natives of Australia. So, when I read your take on Jacob, I was like "WHAT???" LOL- I looked it up; an aborigine is a member of the earliest known inhabitants of a land... which is true of the Quileute tribe.
Okay... wait a minute! Jacob is Native American!!!! If you are not up on the PC term, we used to call them Indians (no not the people from India)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

nissanmama wrote:Sorry, I was bit by the 5 URL rule again...

Now that he's 31, another actor that's starting to grow on me as a Carlisle is Matt Czuchry. He doesn't have the height, but he's got that blonde-serious-intensity thing goin' on.
Logan Huntzberger?! Eww. He irritated me so much on Gilmore Girls. I'll take a pass on that. Thanks. :lol:

Trent Ford, on the other hand, yummmie.

Persephonie wrote: Just curious though... if SM had suggestion for actors, and other ones actually got casted for these parts, was it because the former ones were unavailable, uninterested or just never approached by the director ?
Some of the people Sm has on her site are not actors but models. I do believe that there was a remark that Henry Cavill was too old to play Edward. The only one that made it from SM's list is Jackson, who I can totally picture as Jaz. I can't wait to see him in the movie!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
37yearoldfan

Post by 37yearoldfan »

I must be computer illiterate, How are you guys all making links with just the actors name on the link?
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

You can make a link out of any word or words you like. For instance I could make a link to my kids favorite Halloween putrid punch recipe, but call it bananas just because I can. The word linked will automatically come out a kind of aqua color with a dotted line underneath to show that it's a link. But you can apply any changes to the word you'd like so that it's bolded, italicized, colored, or even change it's size. Say, like this link to a really cool watermelon BRAIN!

[url = actual url address goes here] word(s) [/url] (remove the spaces) Basically you turn the url on and then off again with the bracketing.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Nima - I feel so techno-stupid. I've read your explanation before and never understood. Here's my first attempt with my #1 hottie. Isn't John just dreamy?

ETA: Took two tries, but I GOT it! Yay, thanks Nima! Oh, and thanks 37yearold fan for asking!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!