Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by navarre »

Okay, the new trailer - one word - YUMMO!!!!!!!! How awesome was that third trailer!! Whoo-hoo!!!

I am so stoked for this film. November 21st can not get here soon enough for me!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Allie_Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Allie_Cullen »

navarre wrote:Okay, the new trailer - one word - YUMMO!!!!!!!! How awesome was that third trailer!! Whoo-hoo!!!

I am so stoked for this film. November 21st can not get here soon enough for me!!

I know right?!?!?!?!?!?!? Utterly AMAZING! this movie is going to be the best movie ever!

and then Robert looked so good through all of it, i just wish i could have been kirsten for that kissing scene!

*swoon*

Robert Pattinson.
Because his dad makes German techno music.
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellaaa »

OMGGGGG. i LOVED every second of it! he's oh-so-sexy when he jumps around all nimble and quick and... flawless. *sigh* and strutting around forks in those HOT glasses with that cute little smirk... jeeeeeeez. he makes me sweat.

movie's only a few weeks awaaay! soo excited.
look after my heart... i've left it with you
x__iheartyou__x
Settled in Forks

Post by x__iheartyou__x »

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new trailer! It was amazing.. to see Robert as Edward with those sunglasses and smirk... just amazing.. so amazing that i will probally stay home tonight and just keep watching it :lol:
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

ana; wrote:I don't know why, but where Edward goes.. "Say it aloud".. It was soo sexy.
OME I completely agree!!! I thought I was crazy for thinking that. I don't know, I just think Edward is so dazzling (yes, I just said dazzled. get over it) whenever he gets a) overprotective - that just shows how much he cares! b) cocky - pg. 362 of Twilight anyone? or c) bossy. AHHH!!! Robert Pattinson is absolutely PERFECT for Edward, this trailer proves it! Oh and I loved the bit with the apple. I can't wait to see Stephenie Meyer's cameo, I heard it was in the diner (wherever that is). But while I'm here on the trailer board, does anybody know what movies they're showing it in? I would totally buy a ticket to whatever it is just to see the trailer! ;) Come on, I'm not the only one!
ImageImage Image
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

i loved it. the kiss and everything was amazing. rpatz had a slight british accent in one part i think, but otherwise he did very good with his accent. and i loved the little snidbits of the prom and the meadow scene. and i thought i would hate the fact that he jumps in trees but when i saw that when they were both in the tree together, i liked it. alot.

one question i had-- someone said they already got it on their ipod, but how? i got the other one (the teaser) on my ipod, but there's no download button anywhere to get it downloaded to the computer.

anyways... i can't stop watching it! the movie is going to be great!

"Forever and forever and forever..."
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

I.Freaking.LOVE it. I cry everytime I see it lol, I am so gushy. It is so sweet though, and when Edward/Rob, holds the apple I was just like OMG. =D, I can NOT stop smiling =]. And the "Say it out loud... say it." Sent shivers down my spine. =]
Great Job Rob, Kristen, Melissa, Cathrine... EVERYBODY =D
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by peacepicturelexi »

okay this is a completely retarded statement but on the twilight myspace page on the big picture of bella, edward, and james; i really like Kristens jacket! it looks comfy! :mrgreen:
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)
ChelseaLee
Wandering Through Town

Post by ChelseaLee »

i saw some people saying that they could see Edward sparkling......where????? i havent seen that, and trust me, ive watched it about ohh a few hundred times!
Team Switzerland - Because yes, I love them both!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Did anyone notice he had sort of a new yorker accent????
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3