Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by psugar »

I didn't see it in the movie theater when I just went(My mom made me see The Dutchess with her), and my sister didn't see it in her movie I think. RPatz seems to have an accent when he says "My family, we aren't like others of our kind." or something along those lines.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

tearsoftopaz wrote: one question i had-- someone said they already got it on their ipod, but how? i got the other one (the teaser) on my ipod, but there's no download button anywhere to get it downloaded to the computer.

anyways... i can't stop watching it! the movie is going to be great!

copy this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNW5A0HfzDM

and go to www.vixy.net

and paste the url above on the Online FLV Converter box, convert it to iPod and PSP option, then hit start.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

curse you stupid old ipod!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL XMAS. Oh well I will just get the whole movie =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Mrs.Levine<3sB&E
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs.Levine<3sB&E »

Just dropping in to say how AUH-mazing trailer 3 is!! The kissing scene made me all hot and bothered! lol. This could feel like the longest month ever! Does anyone know if they are going to be having special midnight showings?? Or does that just depend on the theatre? Either way I'm pumped! Well, off to my Myspace page to watch it again ;) Good night all!
"Do you think I'll ever get better at this? I wondered, mostly to myself. "That my heart might someday stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you touch me?" "I really hope not" he said, a bit smug. - New Moon
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

Mrs.Levine<3sB&E wrote:Just dropping in to say how AUH-mazing trailer 3 is!! The kissing scene made me all hot and bothered! lol. This could feel like the longest month ever! Does anyone know if they are going to be having special midnight showings?? Or does that just depend on the theatre? Either way I'm pumped! Well, off to my Myspace page to watch it again ;) Good night all!
That kiss that kiss that kiss!!! That's all there is to say. Wow...

And I'm pretty sure they would do midnight showings, seeing how anticipated this film is (putting it mildly).
ImageImage Image
Ms.BelleFlanders
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

I've already download it from myspace and can't stop watching it!!!
Every second is so exciting!!!! *jumps, jumps, jumps*
OMG!!!
I'm about to have a heart attack!!! :shock:
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

Oh yeah, and I must say,
the apple part was so freaking cool!!! :D
I totally didn't notice that it was supposed to be like the cover of Twilight, until I read it on the MTV scene by scene analysis.
It looked so real!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

The music for the trailer was awesome, too!! It kind of has that eerie feel to it! I just checked the sountrack on SMeyer's site, and it looks like those are just vocal, not instrumental. Does anyone out there know what it is???? Is it original music for the movie, or just some generic trailer music? I like it, whatever it is.
random_mad_fan
Settled in Forks
Location: Pondering the luna eclypse and wondering what new direction with come with the breaking of the dawn.

Post by random_mad_fan »

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! (will waste no more space with the letters O-M-G) super-awsome-fantastical-heartbreaking-lovely-scary-spine-tingleingly-briliant ... Edward!!

ha ha ha! :mrgreen:

okay, so i'm talking about the newest trailer to but hey, why be serious about it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

am i the only Brit who's still a little bitter about having to wait a whole 30 days longer to see it than everyone who just so happens to be in the states? seriously WHY?!?! it's not like it has to be dubbed or anything!! we didn't have to wait for the Dark Night, and you won't have to wait for Harry Potter, so why? <this is a genuine question and not just a rant so someone please answer> :( :x :evil: :cry:
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Wow. Now I love Twilight but I'm not really a fan-girl type. But can I tell you i squeed when I watched this trailer.

The opening landscape shot of the NW peninsula, the creepy LOTR-esque chamber music. Gave me the willies. Edward's eyes boring into Bella after he saves her from a gruesome death, almost begging her not to say anything. Then leaping so cat-like over the back of Bella's truck.

Them at the restaurant in Port Angeles! (Rob's accent's pretty good). The running up the freakin' trees! OM double G. I know it's not in the book (if you think about it, though, the Cullens probably could run up trees if they wanted to) but it looks PHENOMENAL! Then all the displays of power: the running, tree ripping. And the total BAMF look Rob has as they walk into school together =).

Oh my! ALLUSION! ALLUSION! When Edward catches Bella's apple it's so an allusion to the cover art! "Say it out loud"-- I died! Then the kiss... that is one heck of a kiss.

The nomads and shirtless Cam (giggle). We also see the Cullens jump into action in the baseball scene and Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle in the ballet studio and Emmett leaping onto Bella's truck. That's awesome; some of the first vampire action reflex scenes we've scene. And they rock. Out loud.

Then ends with "you are my life now". Good thing it ended there because I flatlined and wouldn't have wanted to miss the rest of it.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Excessive use of smileys and CAPS lock cannot express my joy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind