Pet Peeves

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Carrisa »

I hate it when the people at my school use that stupid phrase "salty" or however the h*** you say it. Just another word whose meaning is being abused!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

well see theres this girl I really hate...., trust me if you knew her you would too..., and see she read Twilight, the only reason was so she could suck up to this other girl who adores twilight as I do, and now whenever shes talks about its like ome shut up shut up shut up! You do not deserve to know of its wonderfulness! Shes not a proper fan! shes fake! Every thing about her is fake! No no no no! No you don't deserve to read of the beauty of Edward! fake! No no no no......,
Wow that is so not a pet peeve..... :? more of an alarming rant.....

Ok heres goes on the pet peeves...
-I hate when someone says 'would you ever?' cept its more like 'wudjaever...do this' Mom; Amy wudjaever do get maeve' Me: Growl..... Its not like the wudjaever is said angerlily or anything, i just find it really... I dunno.... The priest said it the other day, and I gave him an evil glare....
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

pet peeve #2

when you are walking along, minding yor own business and the human in front of you just stops in the middle of the walk way to do whatever they are doing without thinking - Hey, I am blocking the entire isle.

this could happen at school
at the mall
at the grocery store
etc.

I am saving my peeve's for you all :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

spookybell wrote:pet peeve #2

when you are walking along, minding yor own business and the human in front of you just stops in the middle of the walk way to do whatever they are doing without thinking - Hey, I am blocking the entire isle.

at the mall
at the grocery store
etc.

Yes! I hate that! Can't they at least move to the edge of the aisle before they stop?

Anyway, a pet peeve of mine, when people leave their turn signal on. I hate making room for someone to get in front of me, only to realize that they never had any intention of switching lanes. I've also seen people who left their turn signal on for a while, and then proceeded to change lanes in the opposite direction of their turn signal, and then still left it on. :shock:
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I'm not sure which is worse... the people who don't turn their turn signal off... or the people who can't be bothered turning their turn signal on :)
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

spookybell wrote:pet peeve #2

at the mall
at the grocery store
etc.

bah, that happened to me yesterday at Walmart, but the woman knew she was blocking the aisle and she made sure I knew that she knew. she kept shooting me dirty looks while she was being a complete hosebag. i was ready to throw her cart at her. i had never seen her before in my life so she'd have no reason to dislike me, unless she didn't like my hair, which is entirely possible. faux-hawks on a woman evoke some very strange reactions.

my peeve is when people leave cupboard doors open, or the microwave door or drawers...it drives me insane. or when people talk during class, or try to talk to me when i'm trying to talk to someone on the phone.
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

I hate that! Or when the person in front of you is walking really reallyslow.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I SO agree!!!!!
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

My biggest Pet Peeve at the moment is that my Hubby will be sitting in his chair eating cookies and I will be up folding laundry. :evil:
I also agree that slow people make me very made. I hate to go to Walmart, because I know that somebody is going to be slow and I am going to get huffy.
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

I'm the same way with Costco. I've only been there once but never again. It was sooooooooooo crowded and everyone was so slow. I couldn't handle it.

Another car-related pet peeve of mine is parking lots at Trader Joe's. It seems to be some universal rule that they are always a mess. There are never enough spaces and they're always too close together. That said, I still like Trader Joe's way more than Costco. They have so much yummy stuff!
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet