Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by moon sidhe »

kkswmmr114 wrote:He looks more like a vampire in that poster than I think he looks in the movie, based on the trailers.
I agree with this. I think part of it is that he's been airbrushed to within an inch of his life. So he actually looks less human and more like the ultra perfect angular Adonis as the book describes him.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
x__iheartyou__x
Settled in Forks

Post by x__iheartyou__x »

moon sidhe wrote:
kkswmmr114 wrote:He looks more like a vampire in that poster than I think he looks in the movie, based on the trailers.
I agree with this. I think part of it is that he's been airbrushed to within an inch of his life. So he actually looks less human and more like the ultra perfect angular Adonis as the book describes him.

Your both right lol... but it still think its a little creepy i prefer the other poster to this one
Tamalyn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Tamalyn »

x__iheartyou__x wrote:
moon sidhe wrote:

Your both right lol... but it still think its a little creepy i prefer the other poster to this one
Agreed. The new one makes Ed look like a 'peek-a-boo-zombie.' Not very attractive, but I get the angle they were going for.
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

the new poster is freaky....i really dont like it...o well
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

LOL...I LOVED the new poster! What am I missing!!?? I thought he looked spooky...but isn't he supposed to? I mean, we are all human and something about him is supposed to make all of us cringe from the danger dripping from him....lol, all except Bella that is...
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

MRK wrote:LOL...I LOVED the new poster! What am I missing!!?? I thought he looked spooky...but isn't he supposed to? I mean, we are all human and something about him is supposed to make all of us cringe from the danger dripping from him....lol, all except Bella that is...
I completely agree with you!! I LOVE the poster, very sexy, I just think it is kinda misleading because that isn't really how he looks in the movie. But then again there are alot of posters that I can think of that don't exactly go with the movie... But I do like the second poster better than the first. The first just looks like they are in a wierd position or something...

Anyways, what happened to all the 20-somethings?!?!?! This thread kinda died...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
vampbaseballgrl4
Settled in Forks

Post by vampbaseballgrl4 »

Elizabeth wrote: I haven't met any yet, everyone knows about Twilight Guy, but I'm just curious what an average twentysomething guy thinks about the books.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)[/b][/color]
I'm a 23 twlight addict, but I'm a pretty normal girl... i just think it's cool that there are other 20somthings who are twilighters out there. so anyone girl or guy who was born in the 80s fell free to PM me!!!
I'm totally moving to Forks and asking the Cullens which room is mine? Edward has the cottage now... his sounds good.
vampbaseballgrl4
Settled in Forks

awesomejen1 wrote:I jsut wonder for the older fans of the books, when you read them, do you actually picture 17/18 year olds...or do you see people our own age. For me, I have had a super hard to picturing Edward as 17 year old vampire Edward...he is usually in his 20's in my head. I guess thats because I find that to be my perfect, dazzling, handsome age...I don't think of 17 year olds like that. I don't know if what I'm saying makes ANY sense...but basically...

When y'all read the books, do you picture the characters at the ages specified?
now that I actually think about it, I totally agree... when I think about edward and bella I totally think early 20's cause that's what I am... I guess I also have a hard time being obsessed and in love with someone who is the same age as my baby brother... LOL. I think it's like how everyone pictures a certain scene differently. one person imagination prolly works different than the next person, so even if the description is really vivid they wont be exactly the same!
I'm totally moving to Forks and asking the Cullens which room is mine? Edward has the cottage now... his sounds good.
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Just to remind you that double posting is not allowed. If you forgot to post something in your last post, you can go back and edit or wait until another member posts in the thread. :geek:

~Nena
vampbaseballgrl4
Settled in Forks

Bizarre Star wrote:[So what do you folks plan to do for the movie premier? Going to the midnight release?
I def will be attending a midnight release... but as I don't know of anyone who is as obsessed (or even interested) as me I think I might be alone... anyone in the Vermont area planning a midnight movie party?

PS- my bad Nena... I was just reading thru and posting as I found stuff to reply to... I'm new the boards, sorry about that one...:)