Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by jlbower79 »

did you see those new pictures of Taylor at some recent event? He is definitely getting buff! His neck and shoulders were larger then his normal tiny taylor. (it was on that jared site)

Anyways... you know Melissa is not allowed to confirm it til summit offical does and I bet you anything she already has her rough draft finished... i mean how could you NOT be working on it, just incase? I would have... YOU KNOW they were going to do it!

My Alice gene tells me they'll start filming mostly Edwards stuff sometime in Feb and then try to wait for the warmer months (may and onward) to start filming Jacob and Bella's private stuff... also I PRAY they decide to do Eclipse right afterwards, like Cat wanted. Back to back filming. WOOOTERS TO THAT!

(look guys, im posting on a DIFFERENT thread... go me! I can do this! If you dont understand me im completely sorry.. I'm the wootwooter on the worry thread and i'm a bit of a retard.. pass the word along and don't be afraid, i usually don't bite.)

WOOT WOOT
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

so maybe i wanted steven straight to be jacob? :?
hmm, but i dont think they'll replace taylor after twilight if they do make new moon.
we all are too used to him. plus he's a cutie and he is looking pretty nice. ;)
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

I think New Moon would be great as a movie, I am interested to see if they come up with scenes of Edward and his time away from Bella, could be cool. I would also be really excited to get to see Jacob get more time and have his character unfold on film, plus the werewolf thing would just be cool! I wonder how they'd do it, them being so large and all.

And I definately agree that the Volterra scenes would be amazing!!

I know we'll all be crying though!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

If they decide to do New Moon, they need to go ahead and commit to doing all the books. They need to keep all the same actors or it just wouldn't be right. Can you imagine Lord of the Rings if they switched Frido to another actor????It would be so wrong. And they have to do it before everybody ages to much,
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

***BREAKING NEWS***

Apparently Summit Entertainment may already be moving forward with producing New Moon. Check out this article from AceShowbiz.com:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00019057.html

They were also talking about it on the radio this morning!! They said the trailer had over 3 million hits in a short time period so they decided to go ahead with the sequel!!

YAY!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

butterfly420km wrote:***BREAKING NEWS***

Apparently Summit Entertainment may already be moving forward with producing New Moon. Check out this article from AceShowbiz.com:

They were also talking about it on the radio this morning!! They said the trailer had over 3 million hits in a short time period so they decided to go ahead with the sequel!!

ome!!! yay!!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

butterfly420km wrote:***BREAKING NEWS***

OHMIGODOHMIDOFOHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! IT'S OFFICIAL!!! I am so happy!!!! :shock: :shock: :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Wow gotta take a breath or two...
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I hate to be a downer, but I still don't think it's official... "Words are" kinda means that it's still a rumor to me. Same thing with "have been reported." I'm sure that when Summit wants to make it official, we will KNOW, not just "have it reported" to us through other sources.

Just a thought...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

soozabooza54 wrote:I hate to be a downer, but I still don't think it's official... "Words are" kinda means that it's still a rumor to me. Same thing with "have been reported." I'm sure that when Summit wants to make it official, we will KNOW, not just "have it reported" to us through other sources.

Just a thought...
you are such a party pooper.. you and "someone who i wont name' should go drink tea together hehehe! I LOVE YOU

woot woot
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

soozabooza54 wrote:I hate to be a downer, but I still don't think it's official... "Words are" kinda means that it's still a rumor to me. Same thing with "have been reported." I'm sure that when Summit wants to make it official, we will KNOW, not just "have it reported" to us through other sources.

Just a thought...

I think just knowing its a possibility, it makes it worth it.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3