General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RenesmeeCullen94
Settled in Forks

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by RenesmeeCullen94 »

navarre wrote:I loved the morning after (Pt. 2) of their intimacy when she sobbed the night before and wanted/needed Edward to make love to her and he finally gave in and the next day, she asked "How much trouble am I in"?
Edward - "Heaps". He wanted to know what her dream was about and she said"Well, I kind of showed you".
Edward - ""Blinks" - 'Oh.'

That was pretty funny to me.
LOL, Yeah that was hilarious.

"You look guilty,"
"I feel guilty,"
"You seduced your all-too-willing husband,"
"Seduced, that implies some premeditation,"

I think it was something along that.

***RnesmeeCullen94***
TEAM EDWARD – Because I said so
WARNING: Edward Cullen is NOT effective birth control
Why am I covered in feathers? – Bella Cullen
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair. - Rosalie Hale
Midnight Sun Virgin
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

My favorite part would be when Edward and Bella come back from their cottage. Emmett's jokes were really funny :lol:
what were you doing ? discussing the national debt? :lol: HILARIOUS!!!
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
twilight_guy515
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight_guy515 »

I agree. Breaking Dawn is by far the funniest in the twilight saga. I thought that Jacob's dumb blonde jokes were hilarious! I also loved Rosalie's reaction when Jacob threw his bowl at her "You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair!". I also thought Emmet's comments were funny. It would have been funnier if Edward tackled him or something. I loved the part in Eclipse when Bella tried to punch Jacob. She broke her hand.
When you truly love someone, you want what is best for them...
Even if it does not include you
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

-When Bella nearly died #1
-When Bella nearly died #2
-When Bella nearly died #'s 3, 4, & 5
-When Bella became pregnant! HAHAHAH! :lol:
-When Jacob imprinted on the sue!spawn
-When Renesmee spoke 'eloquently' and took the book from Bella's hands to read it herself
-When everyone got a happy ending but Leah (the harpy) and Billy (the cripple)
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Amivera wrote:-When Bella nearly died #1
-When Bella nearly died #2
-When Bella nearly died #'s 3, 4, & 5
-When Bella became pregnant! HAHAHAH! :lol:
-When Jacob imprinted on the sue!spawn
-When Renesmee spoke 'eloquently' and took the book from Bella's hands to read it herself
-When everyone got a happy ending but Leah (the harpy) and Billy (the cripple)
OME, just reading your list made me laugh - the pregnancy thing? i almost cried at how shocked edward was!
twilight_guy515 wrote:I agree. Breaking Dawn is by far the funniest in the twilight saga. I thought that Jacob's dumb blonde jokes were hilarious! I also loved Rosalie's reaction when Jacob threw his bowl at her "You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair!". I also thought Emmet's comments were funny. It would have been funnier if Edward tackled him or something. I loved the part in Eclipse when Bella tried to punch Jacob. She broke her hand.
the blonde jokes made me laugh so much!!!!!!!!!!! i have used a couple of them on my friends, because we were saying jokes, and i said all of mine, so i got out my copy of BD and looked up Jacob's ones. my non twilight friend thought they were hilarious!!

if edward tackled him that would have been hot!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
crisco22
Settled in Forks

Post by crisco22 »

One of the funniest moments that I enjoyed was in BD...When Bella beat Emmett in the arm wrestle she began having fun chopping the boulder to pieces, it was just so funny reading it because i can imagine her doing that.

Another moment from BD in which i was laughing and giggling was when Bella and Edward were kissing at their wedding and Alice comes and interrupts that she has to go and get dressed into her going away outfit...and they didn't want to stop, Edward's like "Go away Alice"...and they just kept on kissing...awesome!!!
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

vampirechick101 wrote:My favorite part would be when Edward and Bella come back from their cottage. Emmett's jokes were really funny :lol:
what were you doing ? discussing the national debt? :lol: HILARIOUS!!!
ahh i love those! but the funniest was when someone scored on the game he was watching and Emmet was like at least someone scored while Charlie was there.
bananablebabe
Settled in Forks

Post by bananablebabe »

by thron606 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 pm

This is kinda funny kinda weird

In Twilight Bella faints cuz she saw and "smelled" blood but in Breaking Dawn she smells and drinks it and thinks it smells and tastes good. Whats up with that?!?!?!

you've obviously never been pregnant...

Stupid, Shiny Volvo Owner

"If you turned us into a volvo pretzel around a tree you'd probably walk away"
I don't know why but it cracks me up every time just picturing the car wrapped around a tree!

I also liked in BD the Rock, Paper Scissors between Edward and Alice...but I still don't understand how he would ever lose if he could just look in her head and know what she's going to pick...
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

bananablebabe wrote:I also liked in BD the Rock, Paper Scissors between Edward and Alice...but I still don't understand how he would ever lose if he could just look in her head and know what she's going to pick...

thats what i thought when i read that part but than i remembered that during graduation she was able to block edward out by fully concentrating on something very hard to do.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

bella_love3 wrote:
bananablebabe wrote:I also liked in BD the Rock, Paper Scissors between Edward and Alice...but I still don't understand how he would ever lose if he could just look in her head and know what she's going to pick...

thats what i thought when i read that part but than i remembered that during graduation she was able to block edward out by fully concentrating on something very hard to do.

bahaha did anyone else die of laughter when Edward told Bella that Alice was translating sign language into another language?? rofl SO RANDOM- can anyone help me out here, i can't remember exactly what it was she was translating...but it was HILARIOUS!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...