Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by Kymberli »

If they do a midnight showing here...I am going to go and then I am going back that Friday night with my daughter and cousin. They are both just as hooked as I am...
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Ok. Does anyone else think that the latest trailer is really wierd? I thought "When did that happen in the book?" through most of it and laughed at the rest. And the end was in the oddest order. The way that Alice, Jasper and Emmet jump over that railing is catlike and that's just not how I imagined them moving. At All. The scene in the forest when Bella says "Vampire" And those glasses that Edward wears! Don't get me wrong - I really want to see it and no doubt it'll be awsome I just have this thing about Films of Books being different from the Book. lol
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
NessieFan
Wandering Through Town

Post by NessieFan »

Then Spartan please don't take this the wrong way but maybe you should stop watching the film adaptions of books. Because anytime theres an a movie being made that's based on a book you can guarentee there's going to be some changes.

And believe me as long as this adaption of the book doesn't turn out like Blood and Choaclate I don't think we'll have anything to really to worry about.
From this moment on your story starts now, all that came before is prelude. Write the ending as you see it and live it, not as how the fates decide it.

edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I think that Summit is trying to appeal to both audiences. The crazed fangirls. And the people who haven't read the book. The crazed fangirls get all the important conversations while the people who haven't read the book get the excitement of springing through trees and ripping branches during said important conversations. They have to beef it up a bit for people who aren't like us because not everyone knows exactly which line goes where with what facial expression.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

Spartan wrote:Ok. Does anyone else think that the latest trailer is really wierd? I thought "When did that happen in the book?" through most of it and laughed at the rest. And the end was in the oddest order. The way that Alice, Jasper and Emmet jump over that railing is catlike and that's just not how I imagined them moving. At All. The scene in the forest when Bella says "Vampire" And those glasses that Edward wears! Don't get me wrong - I really want to see it and no doubt it'll be awsome I just have this thing about Films of Books being different from the Book. lol
In some parts of the movie it's going to be a lot different than the book. It's to be expected. I did think that the 'vampire' part was a little weird too though, she should say 'you're a vampire' or something it just sounds kind of odd. But I thought the trailer was amazing, and we're all hoping that some of our fave parts will be in the movie, and that the movie does some justice for the book.

"Forever and forever and forever..."
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

edward x lover? i love your icon hahahha!!! it's really cute, but i haven't seen that at all-- is it in a trailer or something??

MagicWings
Wandering Through Town

Post by MagicWings »

tearsoftopaz wrote:edward x lover? i love your icon hahahha!!! it's really cute, but i haven't seen that at all-- is it in a trailer or something??
Pretty sure that's from Harry Potter...
Anime, manga, and gamer fans wanted:
http://imagineroleplayforum.ultimarpg.net/portal.htm
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

MagicWings wrote:
tearsoftopaz wrote:edward x lover? i love your icon hahahha!!! it's really cute, but i haven't seen that at all-- is it in a trailer or something??
oh haha nvm then... :oops:

but its still cute. and it looks like edward cuz they're in the forest :]

twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

tearsoftopaz wrote:
MagicWings wrote:

When i first saw that i thought the same thing! But i looked closer and was like "HEY! that's Cedric Diggory!" hehe :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

twilighter1193 wrote:
tearsoftopaz wrote:
MagicWings wrote:

When i first saw that i thought the same thing! But i looked closer and was like "HEY! that's Cedric Diggory!" hehe :D
Hah i've only seen HP 4 once. I'm a hp fan, but since i've found twilight (like 2+ years ago) i haven't really cared all that much. And i only watched HP 4 recently because i knew Rob was in it. So i look at that icon... and i see EDWARD!!! :P