General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by bella_love3 »

i just spent ten minutes looking for the eclispe book so i could look it up and it has yet to resurface. ahh i need to get some organizational skills.
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

mlola619 wrote:
bella_love3 wrote:
bananablebabe wrote:I also liked in BD the Rock, Paper Scissors between Edward and Alice...but I still don't understand how he would ever lose if he could just look in her head and know what she's going to pick...

thats what i thought when i read that part but than i remembered that during graduation she was able to block edward out by fully concentrating on something very hard to do.

bahaha did anyone else die of laughter when Edward told Bella that Alice was translating sign language into another language?? rofl SO RANDOM- can anyone help me out here, i can't remember exactly what it was she was translating...but it was HILARIOUS!

GOT IT!! Page 356 hardback- "She was translating the Battle Hymn of the Republic into Arabic, actually. When she finish with that, she moved on to Korean sign language."

I kept stopping to read my favorite parts... lol...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
The_Lizzie
Wandering Through Town

Post by The_Lizzie »

Korean sign language. I wonder what that looks like?

Still my favorite part is and will always be:

" Go Gators! About time somebody scored around here.."

I kid you not, I was laughing for about 15 minutes straight. My sisters just stared at me like i was possessed. They hadn't read it yet so i couldn't tell them. Oh man. That was great.
~o~o~o~ VMT Queen of Boldness & Healthy Sexuality Peer Educator~o~o~o~
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

"What happened to you?"

"I punched a werewolf in the face"

LOVE IT!!! :lol:
afarhat4025
Settled in Forks

Post by afarhat4025 »

Def. in Breaking Dawn and the whole back and forth between Rosalie and Jake. I love the dog bowl thing... :lol:
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

afarhat4025 wrote:Def. in Breaking Dawn and the whole back and forth between Rosalie and Jake. I love the dog bowl thing... :lol:

The dog bowl was hilarious.
I love Jacob's thought about it when he first saw the bowl.
He was impressed with the craftsmanship and how nicely the name FIDO was written. LOL I love Jacob!!
He turns it into joke even though it was meant to be about him.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

kkswmmr114 wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
bella_love3 wrote:
bananablebabe wrote:I also liked in BD the Rock, Paper Scissors between Edward and Alice...but I still don't understand how he would ever lose if he could just look in her head and know what she's going to pick...

thats what i thought when i read that part but than i remembered that during graduation she was able to block edward out by fully concentrating on something very hard to do.

bahaha did anyone else die of laughter when Edward told Bella that Alice was translating sign language into another language?? rofl SO RANDOM- can anyone help me out here, i can't remember exactly what it was she was translating...but it was HILARIOUS!

GOT IT!! Page 356 hardback- "She was translating the Battle Hymn of the Republic into Arabic, actually. When she finish with that, she moved on to Korean sign language."

I kept stopping to read my favorite parts... lol...

XD BATTLE HYM OF THE REPUPBLIC??? INTO ARABIC!? WHO DOES THAT!? ahaha i swear i'm now just going to sit here and laugh for about 10 minutes....Alice=pure awesomeness
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

I know right?!
Any way (dang it seems I also say 'any way'...hmmm...maybe it's because i'm also so off-topic!!! :D ) so maybe the food bowl moment (I think someone already saud that) adn Rose saying:
"You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair"
I am team Edward, and I sorta fell bad for her but can' help that I don't like her that much because she doesn't care about Bella, just the baby but at that second I was like "oh, yeah, uuuuh huh, oooooooooo..yeah. That's what you get blonde. You got dissed by a dog. Aaaouuo." :lol:

OOOOh, I just noticed(hehehe lol)
"crooked smile": ;)

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
twilight_guy515
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight_guy515 »

Landiana wrote:
Amivera wrote:-When Bella nearly died #1
-When Bella nearly died #2
-When Bella nearly died #'s 3, 4, & 5
-When Bella became pregnant! HAHAHAH! :lol:
-When Jacob imprinted on the sue!spawn
-When Renesmee spoke 'eloquently' and took the book from Bella's hands to read it herself
-When everyone got a happy ending but Leah (the harpy) and Billy (the cripple)
OME, just reading your list made me laugh - the pregnancy thing? i almost cried at how shocked edward was!
twilight_guy515 wrote:I agree. Breaking Dawn is by far the funniest in the twilight saga. I thought that Jacob's dumb blonde jokes were hilarious! I also loved Rosalie's reaction when Jacob threw his bowl at her "You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair!". I also thought Emmet's comments were funny. It would have been funnier if Edward tackled him or something. I loved the part in Eclipse when Bella tried to punch Jacob. She broke her hand.
the blonde jokes made me laugh so much!!!!!!!!!!! i have used a couple of them on my friends, because we were saying jokes, and i said all of mine, so i got out my copy of BD and looked up Jacob's ones. my non twilight friend thought they were hilarious!!

if edward tackled him that would have been hot!
That would have been hilarious! I can actually see him doing that.
When you truly love someone, you want what is best for them...
Even if it does not include you
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Breaking Dawn is totally the funniest in the Series and I can't believe I didn't realise before how funny Emmet was - those Sex inuendo's haha - my sides actually hurt when I stopped laughing at " It's about time someone Scored around here" My brother thought I was like dying or something when I was reading all those jokes ( Jake's and Rosalies inc.) : P I just can't Imagine Edward tackling Emmet - But I laughed my head of when Bella attacked Jacob " You named my daughter after the Loch-Ness Monster!!" < Or something to that effect
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D