Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Post by Jazziscool »

Med school is wayyyyy to long, about seven years. I don't think Edward would keep going back so maybe he took online classes(lol, funny to picture that!) but of course Carlise probably would have to go somewhere, because he needs to renew his liscense, but then again the hospital at Forks is so small they might not care. Okay forget that, they would care, but be a little flexible.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Haha. I, personally, don't mind it if a guy tries to act 'badass', though it is a bit annoying. I don't like when they curse constantly, though, because... I have this weird... fear of bad words. XD Like, if someone curses, I just cringe, and sometimes, if it's really unexpected, I'll jump about a foot. LOL

I do like that masculine side to boys, though. I mean, for me at least, there's a certain charm to acting like a careless, immature kid. (Jacob, for example)
Edward's just very serious, and if I were depressed about something, I don't think I'd be able to go to him to cheer me up. Jacob, on the other hand, I think would be able to take my mind off it, you know?
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

I love me some Edward! I think he's a fascinating character (and so damn handsome! lmao) I also love the words he uses... They're so fancy :P And I have tones more to add, of course but I'm going to bed now... I'll continue tomorrow ;)
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

tsvety wrote:I love me some Edward! I think he's a fascinating character (and so damn handsome! lmao) I also love the words he uses... They're so fancy :P And I have tones more to add, of course but I'm going to bed now... I'll continue tomorrow ;)
Wow, it's about 4:30 in my area. But anyway I honestly go like "okayyyy..." :| :roll: in my head when someone curses for no reason. I mean sure, if you almost get run over by a car, go ahead, be my guest. But why keep your mind in a suppressing aura, right?

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

tsvety wrote:I love me some Edward! I think he's a fascinating character (and so damn handsome! lmao) I also love the words he uses... They're so fancy :P And I have tones more to add, of course but I'm going to bed now... I'll continue tomorrow ;)
To me, Edward is a man, man, MAN!!! I love his articulations and mannerisms. I love a gentleman who is NOT afraid to be a man - a man among men. Masculine, comfortable in his own skin, so forth. I think as the saga came to an end Edward finally found his center and became comfortable in his skin - thanks in no part to his beloved, Bella. Just musings.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

Jazziscool wrote:
Wow, it's about 4:30 in my area. But anyway I honestly go like "okayyyy..." :| :roll: in my head when someone curses for no reason. I mean sure, if you almost get run over by a car, go ahead, be my guest. But why keep your mind in a suppressing aura, right?
agreed. but i gotta tell you, sometimes, there's nothing like a good "f**k you!"

i'm not a big fan of all the fancy smancy speech. not my thing. i adore the sentiment, but outside a book, i think they'd sound cheesy.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
pubesy

Post by pubesy »

there IS a happy medium between edward type eloquent speech, and vulgarity.
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:
Jazziscool wrote:
agreed. but i gotta tell you, sometimes, there's nothing like a good "f**k you!"

i'm not a big fan of all the fancy smancy speech. not my thing. i adore the sentiment, but outside a book, i think they'd sound cheesy.
i think she meant the way he talks...fomally and all *sighhh*
if i a guy i loved told me 'you are my life now" majorrrr blushage. i swear it would be the highlight of my year. :oops: - and it's really sweet too.

KaseyHeartEdward - haha, am I that funny? :lol:
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

Who's Kasey???? :?: :lol: :P

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
KaseyHeartEdward

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Jazziscool wrote:Who's Kasey???? :?: :lol: :P
*makes grand entrance*

That would be me Jazziscool! I am Kasey Who Hearts Edward.

Malz yea i think you are pretty funny it all just adds up!

But yes if Edward whispered in my ear "You are my life now" I know i wouldn't be able to breathe. Swoon!
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter