Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by mlola619 »

MRK wrote:ok...so I was just randomly thinking...we are all obsessed with the first movie...but when you think about the New Moon movie...how much are we all gonna die when Edward leaves Bella? I honestly don't know if I will be able to handle it without therapy lol...

.....<_<
>_>

*dies*

haha i don't know, for me i REALLY enjoyed New Moon, i thought it was the path that Edward and Bella needed to take- call me crazy, but i appreciated it because it allowed both of them to realize how much they NEED each other. It was so sweet in the end for me because they finally came to the realization that their love was not an accident, it was meant to be. I also really got into Jacob's relationship with Bella, i loved it that he was helping her keep it togther. Although i will be heartbroken when Edward leaves, i know i will be relieved when Jacob comes. It's weird, in many ways i had the same mindset as Bella, i was so sad that Edward was gone- but Jacob made me happier, i felt comfortable reading when he was there with Bella. Jacob Black really is Bella's personal sun :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Yes I agree that Bella and Edward need the seperation to see how much they really NEED eachother. I just hate when stories try to do that and one person realizes how much they NEED the person a little more than the other person realizes that they need them. If that made sense.

I like the whole course of Bella becoming good friends with Bella( it was easy for me to see early on that he was falling in love with her) and I think that will be a great thing to see on screen. But I also know that beginning scene of him leaving her in the forest and her just laying there until she's found will make me cry! I felt that girls pain! Her pain is soooooo real to me, because I can tell how much she loves him. When you love someone in the way that she loves Edward (and he loves her, even though she doesn't think it) its like you've lost your soul mate. And the way that Stephenie writes those first few months after he's gone, is soooooo poignant! Sometimes I curl up feeling like there is a hole in my chest I need to protect. Stupid I know.

But it turns out good in the end because they both found out that they both equally NEED eachother to go on.
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

lag28wa wrote:Yes I agree that Bella and Edward need the seperation to see how much they really NEED eachother. I just hate when stories try to do that and one person realizes how much they NEED the person a little more than the other person realizes that they need them. If that made sense.

I like the whole course of Bella becoming good friends with Bella( it was easy for me to see early on that he was falling in love with her) and I think that will be a great thing to see on screen. But I also know that beginning scene of him leaving her in the forest and her just laying there until she's found will make me cry! I felt that girls pain! Her pain is soooooo real to me, because I can tell how much she loves him. When you love someone in the way that she loves Edward (and he loves her, even though she doesn't think it) its like you've lost your soul mate. And the way that Stephenie writes those first few months after he's gone, is soooooo poignant! Sometimes I curl up feeling like there is a hole in my chest I need to protect. Stupid I know.

But it turns out good in the end because they both found out that they both equally NEED eachother to go on.
i know, i know what is like to leave someone you love behind, it hurts a lot.
and those first chapters of Eclipse just broke my heart.

specially the part in the forest. wow.
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

This really isn't about the movie or anything but I have to say - It didn't bother me at all when Edward left. I think that's because I always knew that he HAD to come back, he couldn't NOT come back, you know? So I was perfectly happy about it and was totally able to absorb the rest of the book. Though I did think that Bella's a litle bit of a loser, No doubt I'd be the same if my Edward left like that.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
amber_eyes_26
Settled in Forks

Post by amber_eyes_26 »

i know what you mean about knowing he had to come back but i was still very upset that he left and i didnt know when he was coming back. like it could have been way later and then she might have moved on or something u know? i was still worried and upset :(
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

does anyone know if the trailer is going to play on tv? i would totally die if i saw it on tv and i hope it does.

"Forever and forever and forever..."
alxx
Settled in Forks

Post by alxx »

Does anyone know where Rob/Edward's coat in the trailer is from?
I WANT THAT COAT :lol:

Closest I can find it: http://www.republic.co.uk/Jackets/Craft ... invt/57561
and that ain't good enough :(
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

alxx wrote:Does anyone know where Rob/Edward's coat in the trailer is from?
I WANT THAT COAT :lol:

Closest I can find it: http://www.republic.co.uk/Jackets/Craft ... invt/57561
and that ain't good enough :(
i think i read somewhere that twilight's costume designer made edward's coat personally--ie, it's a unique, one-of-a-kind coat that you're probably not going to find anywhere :? sorry! it would be awesome if some store sold them though--i would totally go buy one!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Hubby and I just went to see the movie "Sex Drive." The "Twilight" trailer was the last one before the movie started. Movie was okay.... BUT, it was SO worth the $5 to see Rob in all his Immortal Glory as Edward on the big screen!!!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

the TRAILERS are FANTASTIC
if anyone should win an award for BEST ACTOR OF THE YEAR it should be Cam Gigandet. his acting is outstanding. and then of coarse robert pattinson <3