Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Jacob Black

Post by Wingtear »

Amivera wrote:
Wingtear wrote: CONGRATS!!! You're a very lucky girl! :D
Yes I am :mrgreen:

Needless to say, I want to hear more from Jacob, I really enjoyed reading from his PoV but I'm also dying, literally, to know how he and Nessie is gonna work out.
Can they have children? 'Cause that is never really answered in the books, and I believe Jacob would be a wonderful father. Where would they live? I mean, it wouldn't be really nice for them to live within "reading distance" of Nessie's father when her hormones come of age...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

Wingtear wrote: Because he is a pinpoint description for the man I'm marrying in 9 weeks
Congraduation. I hope you're wedding will be perfect like Bella's! :)

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
KaseyHeartEdward

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Wingtear

Congrats i am so glad you found your Jacob!
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

Wingtear wrote:First of all, I'm a Jacob lover for life :!:
When Bella and Edward decided to be engaged I cried a lot of bitter tears. Not 'cause Edward would be unavailable anymore but because I thought she chose wrong. I see so much of myself in Bella (don't we all?) that I really felt she didn't pick the right guy.
Now, after reading the rest of the books (I started with eclipse...) I guess I can understand her choice, but naah, don't like it...
I'm thrilled he's gonna be happy with Nessie thou :D I so wanna read Jacobs (oh! and Edwards!!!) view of what's happening when she becomes adult in 6-7 years. Poor Edward, he'll have to move across the US to not have to hear their thoughts and try to rip Jake apart :mrgreen:

And now to the part that will make you all green :mrgreen:
Why did I love Jacob immediately, even thou he behaved like an a*hole in the start of eclipse?
Because he is a pinpoint description for the man I'm marrying in 9 weeks :mrgreen: the looks couldn't be farther apart (little disappointment, but can't have it all) since "my Jake" is blond, blue eyed and pale skinned.
But as personality goes? It's scary how alike they are. I feel like Stephenie Meyer's been standing outside a window observing him for Jacobs part...
So, I'm basically the luckiest girl alive (next to Nessie, but she's to young to know it)
you are THE luckiest woman alive!

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

oh thanks Esme Echo and Amivera and jazziscool for answering.
I suppose he does shave. haha. I mean, there are guys at my class already that have facial hair, so regardless i just wondered.
Elaglade
Settled in Forks

Post by Elaglade »

Malaz, when you were talking about Jacob having facial hair (and I didn't get a chance to read all of the conversation), I understand that he does have a thick head of hair.
I can't stop laughing when I imagine Jacob with sideburns xD

But he gave himself a haircut in New Moon I believe, and his wolf hair was shorter. So If he DID have facial hair and shaved it off, wouldn't the hair in his wolf form get shorter or dissappear somewhere?
If someone already stated this during the conversation, please tell me.

Omg, this is so weird. We're talking about manly facial hair LMAO

ANOTHER QUESTION!
SM ended the series with Jacob fially finding his partner, and Bella and Edward retiring to their cottage.
Jacob and Renesmee having all eternity with each other, and the same with Bella and Edward.
Regards to the way she ended it, she left so much wide open, and the biggest cliff hanger ever!!!
I'm betting the majority of her readers want to find out what happened to Jacob and Renesmee, what their life is like, the troubles they may face. Could it take place in the future? Would they be able to have children, and what would the children be like because Renesmee is half vampire and Jacob is a werewolf. So would her kids be a semi-vampire/werewolf crossbreed?
I think either Stephanie should continue the series later on in life, or (maybe if its possible, depending on the writing style) another person should pick up where she left off.

I'm too big of a romantic and Jacob fan to sit here and think of the million endings that could have happened, or what could happen!

Anyone else with me on this? I need input
TEAM RENESMEE
Because choosing between the sexiness that is Jacob and Edward never crossed my mind
J<3B
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Wingtear wrote:First of all, I'm a Jacob lover for life :!:
When Bella and Edward decided to be engaged I cried a lot of bitter tears. Not 'cause Edward would be unavailable anymore but because I thought she chose wrong. I see so much of myself in Bella (don't we all?) that I really felt she didn't pick the right guy.
Now, after reading the rest of the books (I started with eclipse...) I guess I can understand her choice, but naah, don't like it...
I'm thrilled he's gonna be happy with Nessie thou :D I so wanna read Jacobs (oh! and Edwards!!!) view of what's happening when she becomes adult in 6-7 years. Poor Edward, he'll have to move across the US to not have to hear their thoughts and try to rip Jake apart :mrgreen:

And now to the part that will make you all green :mrgreen:
Why did I love Jacob immediately, even thou he behaved like an a*hole in the start of eclipse?
Because he is a pinpoint description for the man I'm marrying in 9 weeks :mrgreen: the looks couldn't be farther apart (little disappointment, but can't have it all) since "my Jake" is blond, blue eyed and pale skinned.
But as personality goes? It's scary how alike they are. I feel like Stephenie Meyer's been standing outside a window observing him for Jacobs part...
So, I'm basically the luckiest girl alive (next to Nessie, but she's to young to know it)
Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful. I wish you all the best of happiness, love and great adventures with your 'Jacob'!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
glstewart

Post by glstewart »

Wingtear: You say Jacob behaved like an a*hole at the beginning of Eclipse. I disagree. He was behaving like a guy with a broken heart. One wolf can only take so much!! :cry:
I Want to Believe
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

agreed glstewart, although we do see an angrier side of him. but it's a side i fell in love with nonetheless.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

glstewart wrote:Wingtear: You say Jacob behaved like an a*hole at the beginning of Eclipse. I disagree. He was behaving like a guy with a broken heart. One wolf can only take so much!! :cry:
haha, it's quite true that he acted like an backside, which 3 of my friends (that read all the books) agreed on but that doesn't mean anything really. :D - but i suppose part of it is that he had a broken heart. i don't care either way.