Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by ana; »

^^ I read that lastnight. Loved it.
It's the first hint of his affection to her.

Lovee it.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I found a couple more!

When Bella punches Jake in the face, and hurts her hand, Edward comes over and examines her hand softly to see if its broken. Then, he kisses it. I don't know why, but I totally want to be Bella right then.

And...I want to be Bella when Edward is bandaging her hand in Eclipse. He tells her that hes "over it." He doesn't want to drink her blood anymore. I just think that after so long, its just so cool that he can finally be around her even when she's bleeding. Ah. To me, that part is so significant, and I would kill to be Bella when she just found out that her true love can do something for her that he has never been able to do for anyone else ever.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
nessie21
Settled in Forks

Post by nessie21 »

Stacia wrote:Just to go with moments in Twilight, in no particular order - When Edward saves Bella from being squashed by the truck in the school parking lot. (Not that I'd want to be involved in an accident like that but still - to be rescued by Edward....*sigh*...) Then when Edward touches Bella for the first time outside the gym; pushing her hair behind her ear. I know that it's a little thing but it's the little things that count. Then there is the moment when Bella hears her lullaby for the first time...so absolutely adorably sweet! Also, the time after Edward saved Bella and he took to the restaurant and he focused all his attention on Bella and ignored the hostess & waitress. The meadow scene (I don't need to say anything else. The whole scene was remarkable!)Then when Edward first brings Bella to his home and shows her his bedroom; when Edward tackles Bella to the couch and Alice and Jasper come into the room, I love how Edward isn't afraid to show his feelings about Bella to his family. Also, the part where Edward is trying to make Bella forget her fear of "running" with him as they are getting ready to go play baseball. If I were Bella, I'd probably have melted like butter! :D
I KNOW!!! When I was reading "Twilight" and he shows her his room, then later tackles her I was thinking, geez, I want to be tackled!!! And when he wants her to forget her fear of running, If I were her, I'd just pretend to still be afraid so he can keep trying to help me forget!!! ;)
"Oh, I'm with the vampires, of course."-Bella
nessie21
Settled in Forks

Post by nessie21 »

[quote="twilight813"][/quote]

awwww....yesssss.....I get goosebumps everytime I read that part!
nessie21
Settled in Forks

Post by nessie21 »

EdwardNJessi wrote:OOooooh! afarhat! That IS an awesome moment!! I remember almost hyperventilating when I read that. I just hope the ocean water was warm! hehehe

wow! You know that chapter just ruined my honeymoon when I get married! I have to find a privaate island I can stay on for about 3 or 4 weeks and.... oh....well first I gotta find Edward!!! LOL
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:I found a couple more!

When Bella punches Jake in the face, and hurts her hand, Edward comes over and examines her hand softly to see if its broken. Then, he kisses it. I don't know why, but I totally want to be Bella right then.

And...I want to be Bella when Edward is bandaging her hand in Eclipse. He tells her that hes "over it." He doesn't want to drink her blood anymore. I just think that after so long, its just so cool that he can finally be around her even when she's bleeding. Ah. To me, that part is so significant, and I would kill to be Bella when she just found out that her true love can do something for her that he has never been able to do for anyone else ever.

*Sigh* me too. I simply adored the fact that Edward got over Bella's blood, not because he got used to it- but because he could not imagine life without her- he cares for her too much to even think of hurting her. To me that moment was so sweet, and although we already knew how much Edward loved her, it was still just so much sweeter hearing it though he wasn't intending on revealing it through that explanation....
:D Edward= pure awesomefulisciousness
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

Let me take you through a narration of my heart while reading pages 185-186 in Eclipse:

Bella sleeping on the couch-- *thump...thump...thump...thump*

Bella wakes up and realizes Edward is home and she has been moved to the bed-- *thumpa..thumpa..thumpa..thumpa*

Edward starts kissing her and murmurming little jokes about her putting "...grizzlies to shame..."-- *THUMPA..THUMPA..THUMPA..THUMPA*

The Leg Hitch-- :shock: THUD!!!------------(flatline)-----------------------------------------------------------
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

edward4ever wrote:Let me take you through a narration of my heart while reading pages 185-186 in Eclipse:

Bella wakes up and realizes Edward is home and she has been moved to the bed-- *thumpa..thumpa..thumpa..thumpa*

Edward starts kissing her and murmurming little jokes about her putting "...grizzlies to shame..."-- *THUMPA..THUMPA..THUMPA..THUMPA*

The Leg Hitch-- :shock: THUD!!!------------(flatline)-----------------------------------------------------------
LMAO. Awesome interpretation, edward4ever.

Really...whenever they are in bed together, I tried to slow down my reading and ingest every word. SM does a great job enhancing that sexual tension we all love!
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

EdwardNJessi wrote:
edward4ever wrote:Let me take you through a narration of my heart while reading pages 185-186 in Eclipse:

LMAO. Awesome interpretation, edward4ever.

Really...whenever they are in bed together, I tried to slow down my reading and ingest every word. SM does a great job enhancing that sexual tension we all love!
I DID TOO!!! I would read sentences and paragraphs over and over again, even before I'd finished the book. Even now when I go back, I still feel the same way-- my heart thumps away at the right spots and I still LMAO at the funny parts--even knowing they're coming!! It's an AWESOME feeling!!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

Okay, so the moment that stands out to me...and this is going to seem so lame given where the conversation has gone so far....

But in the beginning of Eclipse, Bella is grounded and at home eating with Charlie. She just finished describing how much she misses Edward during the couple of hours that he's not with her. And then the door rings and she races to answer it and then...there is he. And I don't know why but at the moment, every time I read that part I can feel her love for him and the joy at seeing him again. And then he picks her hand up and runs his lips across her wrist. I don't know why, but something about that just makes me really wish I could open the door and have Edward (or someone who provokes the same feelings in me) standing on the the other side.