MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by MRK »

la_tua_cantante wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:
MRK wrote:lol...Jen...your sig is...awesome lol

do any of you keep journals?
Yep, I'm on LiveJournal and it's mostly be babbling about Rob and how he's so gorgeous and Twilight. I also keep it updated with links to my fanfiction pieces. My name on there is il_mio_cantante.

EEP THE MOVIE COMES OUT IN 3 WEEKS HERE!!!
how does live journal work? Is it like a blog? Can you set it so others cant read it...or can anyone read it?
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

MRK wrote:
la_tua_cantante wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:
MRK wrote:lol...Jen...your sig is...awesome lol

do any of you keep journals?
Yep, I'm on LiveJournal and it's mostly be babbling about Rob and how he's so gorgeous and Twilight. I also keep it updated with links to my fanfiction pieces. My name on there is il_mio_cantante.

EEP THE MOVIE COMES OUT IN 3 WEEKS HERE!!!
how does live journal work? Is it like a blog? Can you set it so others cant read it...or can anyone read it?
You can change your allowances per entry. At the moment, I have friends only posts, public posts and the equivalent of diary entries in mine.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Cool. I might have to try it out!
Ok greys people! I loved this episode! Christin-A naming pigs!!!
And Alex was waaay too cute!
The whole Lesbian thing is getting on my nerves a little. It's the fact that they seem to be feeling out the fans to see if theyre ok with it before they commit to it or something. Cali said they had been sleeping together for a week...and she still wasnt sure? Ugh. Are they or arent they? BTW I would have been as freaked out as Cali after that reaction! LOL

BTW

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

MRK wrote:Cool. I might have to try it out!
Ok greys people! I loved this episode! Christin-A naming pigs!!!
And Alex was waaay too cute!
The whole Lesbian thing is getting on my nerves a little. It's the fact that they seem to be feeling out the fans to see if theyre ok with it before they commit to it or something. Cali said they had been sleeping together for a week...and she still wasnt sure? Ugh. Are they or arent they? BTW I would have been as freaked out as Cali after that reaction! LOL

BTW

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Amen to the lesbian thing...I mean, there is nothing wrong with it, but I find it a little forced you know. But I loved Christina in this episode, I love how she is usually all work, no personal stuff, but with the pigs she kinda let go...and let Lexie and the interns help more! Yeah!

The previews for next week...OMG!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
la_tua_cantante
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

OK, I know this has nothing to do with Grey's so I apologize in advance, but...

I JUST BOUGHT MY TICKET TO THE TWILIGHT MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!

*fangirl squeal*

I'm a tad excited. In case you hadn't noticed.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

la_tua_cantante wrote:OK, I know this has nothing to do with Grey's so I apologize in advance, but...

I JUST BOUGHT MY TICKET TO THE TWILIGHT MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!

*fangirl squeal*

I'm a tad excited. In case you hadn't noticed.
YEA!!!! I did too! Me n my SIL are going...but I dont think we'll be able to hear much...lol
Tamalyn

Post by Tamalyn »

MRK wrote: YEA!!!! I did too! Me n my SIL are going...but I dont think we'll be able to hear much...lol
This brings up a problem that I am worried about. Ok, when I'm in the movie theaters and the movie is on, and people talk, I get really bugged. I have no qualms about looking right at them and shushing them. So, when Twilight hits theaters, I'm pretty sure there's going to be alot of sqealing and chatter. I may have to join in.

So, my question- to shush, or not to shush?
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Tamalyn wrote:
MRK wrote: YEA!!!! I did too! Me n my SIL are going...but I dont think we'll be able to hear much...lol
This brings up a problem that I am worried about. Ok, when I'm in the movie theaters and the movie is on, and people talk, I get really bugged. I have no qualms about looking right at them and shushing them. So, when Twilight hits theaters, I'm pretty sure there's going to be alot of sqealing and chatter. I may have to join in.

So, my question- to shush, or not to shush?
LOL...not to shush...until the third or fourth showing...then you can shush so you can actually hear Edward ;)
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

I envy all of you so much!!!! At least you can go and see the movie, whether you will hear anything besides lots of squealing or not! But I have to wait till Jan, 16th! :cry: I don't know if there are many Twilight fans in Austria. If not, then I might have the cinema all to myself (wishful thinking!) and can squeal as much as I want to or not at all! :D

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi, I'm 24 (25 in a month) so I move in here. Was getting worried that there were only teenagers here :?
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK