Periods...not a grammar topic

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Re: Periods...not a grammar topic

Post by NewMillenium »

ok, this is random but i CANNOT leave pad wrappers around or out in the open because my cat takes them out and plays with them i'm not sure why, he just likes them for some reason.
lol, my chihuaha got into a trash can in my bathroom one day and pulled out...erm...some rather embarassing items :? Thanks goodness I was home alone! :lol:

I have the usual problem where my hormones carry too much estrogen and not enough progesterone and synthetic progesterone(found in birth control pills)increase my risk for cancer, so I have to take natural pro :) It's helping a lot. I miss school every month because of my cramps :cry: Yup...totaaaally wish I was a vampire! :D
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

lol ya being a vamp would be just about perfect when it comes to this stuff.. i wish..and dream :)

animals are a pain in the but arnt they.. i no why the cullens chose ther diet ;)
love caomb
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Post by BreathelessVampire »

I cant insert a tampon. I tried 4 times, and none successful. I guess i have to stick to pads. :(
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

just keep on trying it took me forever to finally get it right with those evil things but seriously there so much easier than pads because wearing pads makes u feel like u have a diaper on trust me the day u can put one in is the day ur period becomes less gross lol but ok wierd thing but when i was in middle school there were always used tampons in the water fountain idk has anyone else had that problem in school because its plain gross lol
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I prefer pads, I don't get it when people say they feel like diapers. They only do if you get the maxipad ones. I have always ultra thin (but I'm always really light).
Has anyone seen She's the Man? I love it at the part where the guys catch Amanda Bynes with tampons and she explains she uses them to stop bloody noses! Lol, so funny!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Lauren Hale
Learning to Love Green

Post by Lauren Hale »

debussygirl wrote:I prefer pads, I don't get it when people say they feel like diapers. They only do if you get the maxipad ones. I have always ultra thin (but I'm always really light).
Has anyone seen She's the Man? I love it at the part where the guys catch Amanda Bynes with tampons and she explains she uses them to stop bloody noses! Lol, so funny!
Haha she's the man is hilarious!! but yeah i prefer pads as well.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

This may sound weird, but pads make me feel more secure. I'm not as self conscious as I feel I would be with tampons. Of course, I always check to make sure I didn't leak. I don't feel that safe.

I don't think I'm going to like my cycle this month. It's got me on the worst emotional roller-coaster I've ever experienced during my time. I'm more irritable than usual and, unfortunately, depressed. I've never really had a depression problem on my period: I get a little down and teary, but nothing else. That too is different this time. I have feeling this is going to be a very long coping process.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Feeling in an odd mood so i'll join in the griping- though i don't have much to gripe about really. i'm pretty lucky mine are regular, fairly light and i only get cramps for one day *hides from evil glares* though i am quite emotional the week before and during the week of said female annoyance so i can tell if i'm gonna be on soon cos i get all pissy with people or cry dead easy.
i prefer pads as well though it is really annoying if u get caught without one and you have to buy them from a bathroom dispenser. now those pads are like diapers i swear they are like an inch thick!
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Oh, I always pack some with me. My mom is the one who keeps track of my cycle (I know, I know, I should be the one doing that) so she always warns me when I should take one with me. I take two since I'm heavy when I start. If I were caught without them, then I'm in serious trouble. I can't get any from my school and I wouldn't have any money to buy some! That would be very embarrassing!

I got lucky today! I started right before fourth bell which is when I go to the bathroom. I didn't know it started: I didn't get my warning sign. I was definitely surprised and glad I packed some pads with me! I caught it just before it stained my pants. It was close to it though!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
loverboyis
Learning to Love Green
Location: Debating on the Oxford Heels vs. the Laced Booties with Alice

Post by loverboyis »

I have mine this week and I feel so ... blea.
For whatever reason (hah -.-), I'm lighheaded, tired, annoyed and eating non stop of cookie doe and almond choclet bars :( I swear, I must atlease gain 5 pounds once I pay my monthley duo.
Cherry-Cherry Boom-Boom - Mosic