Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Carlisle Cullen

Post by Jazziscool »

Jane V wrote:
NaHueLs_GirL wrote:OMG.
I am always mega impressed if a doctor walks down the hospital hallway in a white coat and the white coate flutters while the doc walks haha omg. imagine it's carlisle.. I would die..

It looks soo majestic, I don't know how to explain... haha
wow. i notice that too. especially if the doctor is hot ;)
More like sexy. :lol:

threethings wrote:
Jazziscool wrote:
threethings wrote:For some reason I almost like Carlisle better than Jasper or Emmett. ;)
Does it have to do with the fact that he's less violent? LOl.

But still.....Jazz is cool
No really, cool cool
Wayyyyyyy out there cool.
Um, probably. I love your banner, did you draw it?
No, but you can see the signature on the corner.
I like this banner because, okay, sometimes I have a hard time imagining Jake as "sort of beautiful" when he gets on my nerves, so this reminds me,"Yeah, he's muy guapo"
Last edited by Jazziscool on Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

I LOVED the scene where Jake is like thinking:
"He's a monster. Just like his father. I always knew he would kill her."
Then, Edwrads like 'Jacob, outside now', snarling.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Jazziscool wrote:I LOVED the scene where Jake is like thinking:
That line always pisses me off because Carlisle is so not a killer... it doesn't matter what anybody says he isn't a killer... and besides what did carlisle ever do to jacob.... i mean i love jacob and everything it's just that some of the things he says it sometimes sounds like he isn't thinking, but anyways yeah i don't really like the line "just like his father" carlisle is a great person and i really love him.
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
That line always pisses me off because Carlisle is so not a killer... it doesn't matter what anybody says he isn't a killer... and besides what did carlisle ever do to jacob.... i mean i love jacob and everything it's just that some of the things he says it sometimes sounds like he isn't thinking, but anyways yeah i don't really like the line "just like his father" carlisle is a great person and i really love him.
I thought Jacob was referring to the baby and Edward as the father at that point. Bella is convinced it's a boy so that's why Jacob calls it a he. I'd have to find it in the book to be sure but that's how I remembered it.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Moonlit Sunlight

Destani wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
I thought Jacob was referring to the baby and Edward as the father at that point. Bella is convinced it's a boy so that's why Jacob calls it a he. I'd have to find it in the book to be sure but that's how I remembered it.
OMG really i need to go check cuz i though he was refering to Carlisle but now that you say it, it does sound familiar i think your right... my bad... but still i think jacob should think a little more before he talks.
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

Destani wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
I thought he was referring to the baby, as well...
Moonlit Sunlight

italiangirl1577 wrote:
Destani wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Jazziscool wrote:
yeah he was talking about the baby....sorry.... oh and by the way i love your image!!!
Moonlit Sunlight

italiangirl1577 wrote:
Destani wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Jazziscool wrote:
yeah he was talking about the baby....sorry.... oh and by the way i love your image!!!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
it pissed me off to. shows what a bigot jacob is. jeez. and yeah, he wasn't talking about Carlisle.

I hated in eclipse, how he called him "Dr. Fang" yeah, FYI jake. vampires.do.not.have.fangs. yeahh, an update perhaps?

I love Carlisle. He is such an inspiration. I love how compassionate he is towards humans and how willing he is to overcome his vampire instincts to achieve a level of tolerence to human blood, that's not possible. well IS possible for him now. I love how he wants to help humans, how he has compassion for people with maligent or less-serious illnesses. how, he has a satisfaction from saving human lives, how, his desire is to save human lives. and that's something that i really adore, something that i would want to accomplish in my life. i think he's great. not to mention...a, very very VERY goodlooking face *melts*

He is so wise, so deep and knowledgable. He is so interested to learn, and just his views on certain things. he's an amazing character <
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

Hmmm... I don't know.
In Eclipse, in a scene Bella smacks Jake's arm ands like "Jacob! You know he doesn't have fangs!" (referring as Edward), so when Jake calls Carlisle "Dr.Fang", he is using a (dark) sense of humor. He knows Carlisle doesn't have fangs, and doesn't really have any ill feelings against him.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.