The Dating Thread--take 2

edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by edward x lover »

Tiffi-punching walls and breaking doors....WOW can you say shmexy???

my update
is not very exciting. I went to a football game with Greg and our friends today and I was tired of crutching around so I made him carry me across the parking lot and to the stands and just as we sat down it started thundering so we had to leave. I stood up bc I wasn't gonna make him carry me again and he just scooped me up in his arms and started walking. I didn't know he was that strong. Tonight we are going to a sweet sixteen and it is like a themed one and I have nothing to wear. The theme is like 1920's war time. You know when everyone wore pretty dresses and the men wore their uniforms. Greg has a war uniform but I can't find a dress =[. I am strongly considering sweatpants =] =] =] Anyway I will post after the party with any updates.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

TIFFI:
Well yay for him getting his phone back! Now you can live happily. ;] And the handwritten notes thing is absolutely adorable. :] You two are just the bee's knees, TIFFI. But you're right, there is a middle ground between crush and love, but it's a VERY gray area. It's different for every person, every couple. So you have to figure out what feels right to you on your own. My friend used to say, "I like you a lot," to her boyfriend and he'd say, "I like you a lot, too." I mean, it was kind of lame but kind of cute, too haha. :] PS - I realllllllly hope you kiss him. ;]

PSUGAR:
I'm glad you got rid of the Jacob problem. That's just one less thing you have to worry about. :]

LENA:
Haha yeah. The other day I asked him, "What's something you want but you can't have?" And he was like, "Do you seriously not know the answer to that question?" And I said, "No..." So he goes, "YOU." Haha okay, so maybe I did know... it was still fun to make him say it. ;] Hahaha I'm bad... As for your question, I don't think you've gone far at all. Kiss, maybe make out, that's about it. I think you're a classy young woman. ;]

ANNA:
Jim Halpert is a totally legitimate boy update. :]

MARIE:
At least Britney's finally over Eli, so you're one step closer to him. You just have to wait a little while longer. And then you can be his Shortcake. ;] Haha that's so cute. :]

EDWARDLOVER:
Greg is so cute! I hope you guys have fun at that party, even if you do wear sweatpants... ;]

As for me:
Last night was our big football game. I went with my best friend Rachael. Joey ended up not being able to go (he had to go back to Chicago) and Andy couldn't go either (he went to a fundraiser). So I hung out with Patrick for the first quarter. And Tim for the second quarter. And then I got REALLY sick at half time, I don't know why. So I had to go home. Tim and Patrick were both like, "Where'd you go!?" But when I told them that I was sick, they were like, "Feel better!" Haha it was cute.
And Andy's being a little weird this morning... but I can't quite pinpoint how...
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lena: Oh you decided to sleep by Lu's? Awesome! haha "How far have you gone?" Always fun to answer. *cough*

Immy: Oh geez... That's so....wow. I'm proud of you for not running straight back to him. Good for you, girl! That's possibly what I would have done :?

Christine: Haha, I don't think Ryan's even phased by the freshmen. :roll: It's good you and ANdy have been talking so much. I mean, it is quite obvious why he likes you so much. You are spectacular. :] Aww, I love that *pang* :] Hmm, I hope you figure out Andy's weirdness.

Anna: Yeah, senior year....that's my boyfriend.
Do you have a trait/talent/personality quirk that you have shared with only one person before?
Um, not a trait, but a secret (?)...not the right word. It's not completely a secret, but I guess in a way it is, since I hadn't told anyone before him. I told him about an experience I had with Mark which I hadn't before and still haven't (nor will I) shared with anyone else.

Marie: Shortcake is an adorable nickname! It's good Brit's finally over him, but it is totally NOT cool that your mom won't let you date him. I'm sad for you. :[

Lee: Greg is so adorable! And strong :P He's just so cute! Lucky girl!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

we kissed.
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

Tiffi - YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you. Wow...that really shows how lame I am. I have to live vicariously through other people because I have no life.

Do you have a trait/talent/personality quirk that you have shared with only one person before?
Not really...either I really open up and I tell you absolutely everything about myself or I don't really say much. There isn't really anything I've only told one person. Maybe only 2 or 3, but not just one. Although, Drew does know me better than I know myself, so maybe he does know things that no one else knows. I'm not sure.

The whole ignoring Drew thing is going pretty well, but only because he seems to be ignoring me too for some reason. I guess I should be happy about that, but I'm not. :|
ImageImageImageImage
virginiax7
Learning to Love Green

Post by virginiax7 »

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around in a while...auditions for our spring musical are this coming week and I've been running around trying to learn all the different parts and stuff. Since there are hundred billion girls trying out and only a few girl parts, I might get to be a man! Ahahaha. Being a guy in a play is so much more fun than being a girl. We're doing Beauty and the Beast, and it's so hard because Paige O'Hara (the girl who is Belle's voice in the movie) is SO GOOD and I'll never sound that good, ha ha. I really want to be Lefou, who is Gaston's right man. :]

Tiffi: Ok, you have to give us more detail than that girl! How, when, where, why and all that good junk!

Ruby: Hon, I'm so sorry! I know how you feel about him, but really that Drew is an a**hole. I'm going to come kick his butt for you. God. Boys can be such jerks.
Conzoni al vento wrote:How far do you think i have gone? based on the things I say/do.
Well, you do have a whip. I think that answers this question, ha ha. :]
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Tiffi yay omg I am so happy for you. And yes more details!!!

So the party....
It was fun I couldn't really dance bc of my retarded cast and I ended up giving people some bruises. At the last minute I found a dress so I didn't wear sweatpants. So the girl whose party it was, planned it before me and Greg were going out and didn't put us at the same table =[ But I fixed that by sitting on his lap pretty much the whole time. So my ex-BF was there and there was drama. I seem to have a magnetic pull for drama. He didn't know I had a new BF and planned on asking me to take him back at this party and it was uhm..bad. He asked me while I was dancing with Greg and you should've seen the look on Greg's face. (I actually wish I hadn't) He was pretty mad, but he has a temper so it blew over pretty quick. My answer to my ex-BF was me just pointing at Greg and he didn't get it so I had to explain the whole thing to him. And this guy was like the worst BF I have ever had. Picture the polar opposite of Greg. He always blew off our plans, forgot my bday and never ever called me I always had to call him. So it was an interesting party. After the party a bunch of us went to the beach and people brought alcohol but I didn't drink (neither did Greg, we don't drink ever) Some of my really close friends got so drunk that we had to call their parents because we were worried about their health. That is why we don't drink.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Tiffi I actually just cheered when I read that! We need details though! Get onto it!

edward x lover Drama magnet! I love that! :mrgreen: I hope your frineds are okay! I went to a party last night and it got a bit messy but everyone was okay! I agree wiht having a drink once in a while but I don't like it when people get wrecked all the time! There is no need!

up-date If you know my situation then you'll know that today is the day that Jake leaves for Dubai. He came and said goodbye and in a way I'm glad he did but in a way I wish he didn't! I went to the party guys.
As i said before, it got messy.
Very messy.
I have never seen so much alcohol in my life!
It was insane!
Anyway, so I'd bought a new outfit was looking okay got there and it was AMAZING!!!! Don't tou just love those nights that you forget everyhitng and just dance and laugh and have fun? Well that's what it was like!
I might have mentioned that there was a boy goign who told people he quite liked me, well........

he didn't show.

BUT no loss because i was wiht my kind of friend Rory all night, (just as friends) and we had so much fun! I wasn't thinking of pulling him because it'd be weird but we were having such a laugh! (and when you've been goign out wiht someone for ages you kind of forget hwo to pull!)
So it's the end of the night and I want to say goodbye to him and i look everywhere but i can;t find him and then I go to the bathroom and someones in there and I wait and Rory himself walks out!
We just stood there for about 5 seconds and then eh goes.
"So you know what, Imogen? You're are amazing!"
And we were kissing and it was UNBELIEVEABLE! I've never kissed anyoen like that before! I'm not sure if it was the combination of mixed alcopops, backside hole ex boyfriends that screwed me over, Rory being so charming or the fact we were up against a toilet but it was like magic!
I was on cloud 9 all today and then at about 1pm Jake shows up.
If you've read about JAke he loves the "I'm sorry, I love you" thing but he didn't do any of it!
It was very caviller!
We just stodd there, I kissed him on the cheek and he walked out of my life and i didn't run after him.
Chapter Jake is offcially over.
Who's up for celebritory drinks?! :lol:

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Tiffi: That post did not need more than two words. SQUEEEEE! I'm so excited for you! But now I want details!! :lol:

Lee: Wow, the ex sounds like a ...... butthead. :?

Immy: W-O-W. Well, serious congrats on the Jake/Tree chapter finally closing. And a HUGE congrats on Rory. Again, WOW. I know what you mean, having someone as a friend, and then it's like holy crap... :o. I am so glad you had an unbelievablesuperamazing kiss. :D

I want a kiss. :[
What color eyes make you swoon?
For me, it's usually green (or blue sometimes), but at the moment, I'd have to say hazel.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

edward x lover: wow sounds like a pretty full party - at least it was fun. i can understand the not drinking thing. i dont either

not much of an update for me because D was not in school today. he broke his thumb doing hockey and i havent had a chance to telk to him about it yet..
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward