Cullen Cars

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by sachael »

the cullens like the new fast cars.. volvo, mercedes and bmw.. but i was under the impression that they like classic cars.. like one on supernatural.. i can imagine how hotter the cullens will look like if they drive like '67 impala.. or '68 mustang or maybe a '67camaro.. those were fast cars and really hot too.. well i always imagine the boys drive those cars.. but the pictures i see shows otherwise... :(
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I could see a '67 Impala such as the Metallicar, but that's about it. But I can't help but think of a comment made by Eric Kripke from Supernatural's first season dvd about his car pimping neighbour about a Mustang. Can`t post the sentence here but in essence that neighbour said that Mustang`s were for girls.

I would love to have seen Edward with a pimped out `67 Impala. That would have been awesome.
FlamingRedFox
Settled in Forks
Location: Lost in the woods, trying to find that dang meadow that started it all.

Post by FlamingRedFox »

Both my parents drive Mercedes. My uncle drives a jeep. I have a friend who drives a Porsch. Several of my friends have BMWs (convertables and nonconvertables). Half my grade in high school drove some sort of Volvo or Jeep. And my great uncle has several cars that date from before 1960. I don't know if any of my friends Volovs were the same model as Edward's, but quite a few of them were silver. All the other cars were neither the same model nor color, for the most part, or one or the other.

On the topic of BMWs, I was a little worried when I realized that was Rose's car. The first that that popped in my head when I found out that's what she drove was, "Don't park in the most popular section of the parking lot! That car is gaurenteed to get hit just by sitting still!" >.< I swear, everyone I knew who drove a BMW at school ended up with some sort of big dent in it. And said dents were always caused while the BMWs were parked, sitting perfectly still, with no one in them. Idk why, but where I went to school BMWs were about as accident prone as Bella. Never seen so many parked cars get his so easily in the span of a few months. v.v;;

I just adore Alice's Porsch. Yesterday I saw a yellow convertible sitting in front of a hotel and thought, "Only Alice could pull that off." Just wish I was on the side of the road the hotel was on so I coulda seen what kind of car it was. Don't think it was a Porsch... I did use my friend's Porsch as an excuse to get my parents to buy me a nice, new, shiney, extra bright red Mazda3 though. I needed something pretty to park next to a Porsch, and since my mom wasn't getting the Mercedes convertible she wanted that meant I wasn't getting the Mercedes she currently owns. >.>

I agree that Bella's Ferrari doesn't suit her very well. Edward should have at least gotten her the pretty pale blue Ferrari California instead of the the cliche Red one. It's a little less extreme, and seems a bit more fitting to me for a character who is the polar opposite of a Mary Sue. Plus, I can see Bella driving a blue car more than a red car. I even thought her truck should have been blue instead of red... I also think Bella would have been more at home in a classic Mustang or an older model of some other sports car instead of something top of the line.

If I had to pick one of the Cullen cars to own, it'd probably be Carlile's Mercedes. My family already owns two (one convertable and one nonconvertible), so what's adding another to list? ;P Personally my dream car is some sort of Maserati though. I've wanted one for as long as I can remember. Of course, I'm very happy with my adorable little Mazda3. Red cars are soo much easier to find in a parkinglot. >.>
*points at avatar* Do I like the werewolves better, or do I just see the practicality in Edwards sparkly skin?

Lucid - What happens when Rosalie is given the chance to see Vera one last time, after more than seventy years of being a vampire? Closure.
lissaxd
Settled in Forks

Post by lissaxd »

Half of your grade drives volvos and jeeps?
Half my grade can't afford a car XD

Anyways, I think I like the car Bella gets as a gift the best,
The beautiful, indestructible one XD

But I can't, for the life of me, remember what it is called!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

lissaxd wrote:Half of your grade drives volvos and jeeps?

Anyways, I think I like the car Bella gets as a gift the best,
The beautiful, indestructible one XD

But I can't, for the life of me, remember what it is called!
In the book it's called a Mercedes Guardian, but in real life it's just Mercedez Guard.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
FlamingRedFox
Settled in Forks
Location: Lost in the woods, trying to find that dang meadow that started it all.

Post by FlamingRedFox »

lissaxd wrote:Half of your grade drives volvos and jeeps?

I went to private school, so kids (or their parents) had no trouble affording shiney, expensive cars. Plus, half my grade was only like 29 kids. Heh heh, if the Cullens ever took up residence near where I went to school, they would have had a heck of a time trying to stand out car wise. The only feature that would have made Rosalie's BMW seem out of place at my school was the fact that it was red. All the other BMWs were usually black or dark blue. Alice would not have been the only Porsch owner. And, trying to pick Carlile's car out of the line of parents waiting to pick up their kids would be near impossible without checking the liscense plate because so many parents at my school drove Mercedes of various models and colors. ^.^;;
*points at avatar* Do I like the werewolves better, or do I just see the practicality in Edwards sparkly skin?

Lucid - What happens when Rosalie is given the chance to see Vera one last time, after more than seventy years of being a vampire? Closure.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

ShadowNIN you think i am joking about scaring the locals- i am really not. all of the old people around my close give me a really wide birth because i shout at inaimate objects lol!

lol i love your avatar FlamingRedFox - i am one of those freaks

i like the mercedes that Carlisle has, but im not a great fan of mercedes. its nothing like my hatred of Ferari, but they seam to common here in the UK. most of the parents at my school have Vaxhalls, and my Mum had a vaxhall Zafira - which is not very exciting. my dad has a Honda Accord which is purple and pretty and FAST! i love that car. one of my friends Dad has a Porsche and that is the only supercar i get anywhere near
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

One time i saw a silver volvo in a resturant parking lot!! The funny thing is that I was on my way to see the movie!
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

i liked rosalies convertable it was awasome and edwards car
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I WANT A SILVER VOLVO C30 2 DOOR !
Those cars are awesome. I saw one when I was at school and I freaked out!
GO VOLVO GO!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~