Renesmee

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: Renesmee

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

part quileute what is this a joke thread or is this a bella should have stayed with the wolves thing....grr anywhoo a tread or which topic its under would be nice..:P :D
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
edwardcullen1901
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardcullen1901 »

Heyyy, I'm new to this forumm and im dying to know if Charlie knows that Renesmee is actually Bella's real daughter....cuz Jacob and Edward him that Renesmee was adopted etc...and i got abit confused
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

I think he knows. Because Charlie even said she's looks like Bella and I think she replies saying she's more like Edward and added something like "She has your curls".
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Am I the only one who likes the name? I might pronounce it wrong, but I actually really love the name. It's sweet.

I disliked that baby in the beginning though, the whole pregnancy/ birth thing was really disturbing and creepy for me and I just couldn't get my head around it. But the whole imprinting thing was a bit pridictable. Jacob loves Bella, but I think because he has met her before he turns into a werewolf he can't get imprinted to her. Then someone who obviously looks like her, and carries part of her genes, will be able to imprint Jacob. I didn't found that part to freaky, it was a bit weird, that's true. But we know that imprinting doesn't only means a relationship, it's to be what the person needs in that stage of her life. So he's just being Renesmee's 'uncle' if you look at it. So don't think that's creepy.

If you look behind the afwull pregnancy/birth think and the imprinting part, Renesmee is a really interesting character though. She looks like her mom cause she is so grown-up and responsible for het age, at that point. And her special gift is awsome too.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

agreed, it was a bit too..... graphic for me. actually way to graphic. it made me uncomfortable.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

OK SO this is an answer to malaz and cullensallovamybinda (holly cow that's a long name!)
i posted this under the new kid in town, i am new at this so i don't know how to start an official thread.
think about it, i really think this is possible:

sO I have a theory, that Charlie (Bella's dad) is actually related to Billy- this is why:

In the rough draft of midnight sun, Edward can't "hear" everything that Charlie is thinking
No one knows who Embry's dad is
Charlie keeps reminding Bella the they are practically family with Billy and Jacob all throughout Eclipse- even in the beginning when Charlie buys her the truck from Billy.
Don't forget about Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, he is supposed to imprint on that "person" that is genetically the best match for him and to pass on the wolf gene!!!
what do ya'll think?

also Sue Clearwater and Charlie end up together... food for thought
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shuntiana »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:agreed, it was a bit too..... graphic for me. actually way to graphic. it made me uncomfortable.
I actually didn't mind the whole thing. That being said, I also found it funny that it happened, and even though I brought it up in the old forums and got bashed by the thought of it, IT HAPPENED!! But I don't think anyone was exactly expecting it, I just thought it was surprising (and awesome to know I was right, even if I just playing around :roll: )
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
KaylaMarieBlack7
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KaylaMarieBlack7 »

dancrkittycat wrote:OK SO this is an answer to malaz and cullensallovamybinda (holly cow that's a long name!)
i posted this under the new kid in town, i am new at this so i don't know how to start an official thread.
think about it, i really think this is possible:

sO I have a theory, that Charlie (Bella's dad) is actually related to Billy- this is why:

In the rough draft of midnight sun, Edward can't "hear" everything that Charlie is thinking
No one knows who Embry's dad is
Charlie keeps reminding Bella the they are practically family with Billy and Jacob all throughout Eclipse- even in the beginning when Charlie buys her the truck from Billy.
Don't forget about Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, he is supposed to imprint on that "person" that is genetically the best match for him and to pass on the wolf gene!!!
what do ya'll think?

also Sue Clearwater and Charlie end up together... food for thought
You know, I can kind of see where all of that makes sense. Its a pretty good theory I think. Its possible that Bella could be, and not really know it. Bella isnt the only one that can keep secrets.
I ♥ Jacob Black.
Ever since New Moon. =]
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

Shuntiana wrote:
holdingoutforjacob wrote:agreed, it was a bit too..... graphic for me. actually way to graphic. it made me uncomfortable.
I actually didn't mind the whole thing. That being said, I also found it funny that it happened, and even though I brought it up in the old forums and got bashed by the thought of it, IT HAPPENED!! But I don't think anyone was exactly expecting it, I just thought it was surprising (and awesome to know I was right, even if I just playing around :roll: )
the fact that it happened doesn't gross me out but the descriptions of it do.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hehe i go by caomb cause i know that is a realy long name. and that is food for thought... hmm but wouldnt that be REALY weird id embry and bella were steps... ahh and since bella and embry will be steps and jake and embry are brothers she would have an in law as her uncle?? am i right or did i get confused??
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN