Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
crossiii
Settled in Forks

Re: Midnight Sun Chapter 1

Post by crossiii »

sorry about that! totally forgot that we're not supposed to post any spoilers. as you can see I have much to learn ;)
I don't know if SM is aware of the leak.

but yeah, its legit. I'm so excited for it! I think that hearing it from Edwards perspective will be so interesting, and add a whole new twist. More than anything else I'm just glad that BD wasn't SM's last book.
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

Just to clarify our position. We are (and have always been) a non-spoiler site for anything not officially released by Stephenie Meyer, or divulged in a signing, interview something like that.

Secondly, do not put links to material that is not published or already present on an official website. Nine times out of ten that is to illegal scans, which would put us in odds with our hosting company.
sameasher
Settled in Forks

Post by sameasher »

I'm really looking forward to this. Edward always seemed more confident, almose cocky (but in a good way) in Twilight. It's interesting to see what he really thinks.
Zoika94
Settled in Forks

Post by Zoika94 »

Ya, hopefully she'll release it next summer!!!!! cant wait!
im really into what edward feels. In midnight sun's first chapter he's soooo selfless. i luv him. it shows that hes such a sensitive guy cuz he really dosnt want to hurt anyone. and thats what i also picked up from bellas point of view.

Code: Select all

Lots o Luv, Zoya ♥
[/color][/size]
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Post by eizel »

i don't know if the Midnight sun chapters 1-12 circulating on the internet right now is real or fake.. ive read it though :D i was wondering who did it cuz that is so not a right thing to do....
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
crossiii
Settled in Forks

Post by crossiii »

I've got no idea where it started but someone sent it to me and it does sound like SM, but hey- it could always still be fake.

seeing it from his perspective makes me more and more sad that the majority of guys aren't like him!! SM makes it so difficult to be content with human relationships =P
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

It sounds like he hates him self. Idk. It's really really good though. I read it like 3 times. he he. But I want her to write more.

Does anybody know when Midnight Sun is supposed to come out?
nads
Settled in Forks

Post by nads »

i don't know that MS is circulating on internet. but i keep on waiting til SM finally release it. i really really looking forward for it.
i like MS. being in edward's POV, knowing that he's not as perfect as bella pictured, knowing people's mind by his ability, i think it would be the more complete story.
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

Chapter leaks aside, I really hope that Stephenie publishes Midnight Sun sooner rather than later. The first chapter alone is enough to make me crazy waiting. :D
menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

Tamalyn wrote:Out of the loop - No, it's real. It's posted on her website, and it's going to come out.... in the future. It will be published, it's just a question of when.
How was it leaked? It's the major question on my mind.
"I'll meet you in the water"