Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by stellar87 »

Yeah, so reading the books there aren't many times that I don't find myself wanting to be Bella when she is with Edwards but there are a few that stick out in my mind. Of course in Eclipse when he comes home from the hunting trip and they are in bed together...it's so sensual and romantic. The actions and words are breathtaking. Another moment I loved was in Breaking Dawn when Edward can first hear the baby in his mind and he looks at Bella and tells her how the little baby loves and adores her. It's the first time he kinda lets himself almost fall in love with the baby and it's very sweet.
Oh yes and I just thought of another one I have to add lol. At the beginning of Breaking Dawn in Isle Esme when Bella wakes up and her black nightgown is ripped to shreds...yeah, that's pretty hot haha. ;)
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

LMO wrote:The moment I LOVE LOVE the most is when Bella is being held hostage by Alice and Edward comes back. "The Sleep Over" He puts here in the bed and she wakes to him hold her..........When he grabs the inside of her knee and pulls her on top of him. O-M-G That was SOOOOO HOT!!! This part really bums me out that in Book 1 in Breaking Dawn, there was n details of there first night, not even anything to use in your imagination. SIGH!!!! ;)

You SAID it I love that scene too. I was wondering why SM didn't give a little taste of that in BD, I mean there are alot of ways to insinuate without getting down and dirty....
crazytan786
Settled in Forks

Post by crazytan786 »

triciavenice wrote:
LMO wrote:The moment I LOVE LOVE the most is when Bella is being held hostage by Alice and Edward comes back. "The Sleep Over" He puts here in the bed and she wakes to him hold her..........When he grabs the inside of her knee and pulls her on top of him. O-M-G That was SOOOOO HOT!!! This part really bums me out that in Book 1 in Breaking Dawn, there was n details of there first night, not even anything to use in your imagination. SIGH!!!! ;)

You SAID it I love that scene too. I was wondering why SM didn't give a little taste of that in BD, I mean there are alot of ways to insinuate without getting down and dirty....
... but it would have been so much better seeing it down in print, right?

WHY, oh WHY, Stephenie??? Why do you want to torment us with our own imagination? Why not just do it for us?? :D

Bits I loved:

- "this would be difficult on a couch."
- Memory "tampering".
- The first night Edward stayed over.
- Their first two kisses :) I know, not much but still... :)
- Bit in Breaking Dawn when Edward doesn't want to go to his "bachelor party".
- The wedding.
♥♥ Βў τнє αẃєѕомє ЈS ♥♥
momma3
Settled in Forks

Post by momma3 »

I think it was unfair in some aspects to the adult readers that the novels were written in a tweenish format. I mean, ugh, yes they totall sucked me in, but as an adult I would have loved to have read the juicy details as well. hmmm..... maybe she could write the honeymoon scene again for the adult readers to sink our teeth into. LOL ;)
Krystiny03
Settled in Forks

Post by Krystiny03 »

momma3 wrote:I think it was unfair in some aspects to the adult readers that the novels were written in a tweenish format. I mean, ugh, yes they totall sucked me in, but as an adult I would have loved to have read the juicy details as well. hmmm..... maybe she could write the honeymoon scene again for the adult readers to sink our teeth into. LOL ;)
I was kind of thinking the same thing. Obviously as the series went on it got more mature, and the readers would have as well..
But I suppose with it being YA, that she did what she felt was right, although we could have had a tiny bit more detail while reading the honeymoon scenes.

:)
squeakmouse25
Wandering Through Town

Post by squeakmouse25 »

I really like when he thinks "and by the way, I'm wretchedly in love with you" in Midnight Sun. hahaha great line. ;)
--Squeakmouse--
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

squeakmouse25 wrote:I really like when he thinks "and by the way, I'm wretchedly in love with you" in Midnight Sun. hahaha great line. ;)
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THAT LINE!! And then he's like "keep it light."
I love love love that bit!

Ans when he thinks: "But the sun seemed to make her happy, so I could not resent it too much. Anything that pleased her was in my good graces. "
AND
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

They are so simple yet so ... beautiful! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

Stacia wrote:Just to go with moments in Twilight, in no particular order - When Edward saves Bella from being squashed by the truck in the school parking lot. (Not that I'd want to be involved in an accident like that but still - to be rescued by Edward....*sigh*...) Then when Edward touches Bella for the first time outside the gym; pushing her hair behind her ear. I know that it's a little thing but it's the little things that count. Then there is the moment when Bella hears her lullaby for the first time...so absolutely adorably sweet! Also, the time after Edward saved Bella and he took to the restaurant and he focused all his attention on Bella and ignored the hostess & waitress. The meadow scene (I don't need to say anything else. The whole scene was remarkable!)Then when Edward first brings Bella to his home and shows her his bedroom; when Edward tackles Bella to the couch and Alice and Jasper come into the room, I love how Edward isn't afraid to show his feelings about Bella to his family. Also, the part where Edward is trying to make Bella forget her fear of "running" with him as they are getting ready to go play baseball. If I were Bella, I'd probably have melted like butter! :D
yes,yes,yes!!!! i say this 2 all, but especially 2 the last 1... HECK YEAH! I WOULD LOVE 2 BE BELLA THERE!!! :D
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

These are in no specific order!!!
1. Meadow scene in.( a, duh!)
2. dinner at La Bella Italia w/ Edward. (did anyone notice that the resteraunt has Bellas name in it?)
3. when Edward first scares her by coming into her room, and he croons her w/ her lullaby.(i mean falling to sleep on Edward's arm, who wouldn't want to be her?)
4. when they had a rehersal in bd before Edward's bachealor party.(sorry, i probably spelt bachealor wrong!)
5. when he proposes.(why didn't she say yes!)
6. when bella gets to dance w/ emmett!!!(i love emmet go team emmet!!)

And so many more, but i don't want to bore you!!!
Last edited by goldeneyedgirl14 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

goldeneyedgirl14 wrote:And so many more, but i don't want to bore you!!!
I don't think it bores any of us. :D Speaking for myself, I can't get enough!
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo