Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Renesmee

Post by glstewart »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:hehe i go by caomb cause i know that is a realy long name. and that is food for thought... hmm but wouldnt that be REALY weird id embry and bella were steps... ahh and since bella and embry will be steps and jake and embry are brothers she would have an in law as her uncle?? am i right or did i get confused??
Huh? :?
I Want to Believe
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shuntiana »

No offense, but the idea of Jacob being her uncle is kinda >.< bleh!! I don't think Stephenie would made something like that happen, that's just kinda funky if that were the case. :|
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

you guys are getting too tangled into the family ties. i don't think that Jacob would be anybodies uncle, that's just too soap opera.
go back to the essentials of my theory, i don't know if it is feasible or not in Stephenie Meyer's mind, and that's why its a theory and not a fact.

it could be though... after all, renesmee exists and no one thought that could happen
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by glstewart »

Uh...all right, I suppose... :?
I Want to Believe
squeakmouse25
Wandering Through Town

Post by squeakmouse25 »

I didn''t really think of Renesmee as a character, more like a tool... She was really the center of all of the conflicts in the story. The book revolves around protecting Renesmee.
--Squeakmouse--
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

BD was a build up to her being born, and existing, at least I thought I read that on one of the threads here. I think for the story she was instrumental. It was like a culmination of Bella and Edwards love brought to life in the literal sense of things. She brought them all together, and ended the conflict between Jacob's family and hers. I think her being, rounded out the story quite well. The more I read it the more I like it because you get that happy ending. I know life doesn't go that way, because people go separate ways or someone dies but it's fun to escape that reality and go into one where the ending can be great for everyone. BD did a good job of doing that, and ending it in such a way.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

dancrkittycat wrote:you guys are getting too tangled into the family ties. i don't think that Jacob would be anybodies uncle, that's just too soap opera.
go back to the essentials of my theory, i don't know if it is feasible or not in Stephenie Meyer's mind, and that's why its a theory and not a fact.

it could be though... after all, renesmee exists and no one thought that could happen
in a way, he is her uncle. ugh gross.
like for instance, my mom's good friend. she's sort of my aunt but not blood-related.

that's really the thing that disgusts me about nessie and jacob. the relationship he had with HER MOM, and her father and her mom. and well..her mom. yeahh...i wonder what she will think of jacob and the makeout session he had with her mom, before she was born. because well, her jacob was fighting for her mom, to win her mom...and yeah...gross. i mean, how awkward and uncomfortable is that?
but other than that detail, i think they will be fine. really.
twilighter_alice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter_alice »

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Renesmee! I don't think anyone but her could be a better match for Jacob.... except maybe me. :D
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

squeakmouse25 wrote:I didn''t really think of Renesmee as a character, more like a tool... She was really the center of all of the conflicts in the story. The book revolves around protecting Renesmee.
i agree. she is a symbol, a literary device, more than anything.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

i think to truly appreshiate renesmee we would need a 5th book and her to be a bit older and have more of an opinion.. nessie should have her fair share.
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN